Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

BBM. This is the part that has always concerned me TGY. Karen was left out of this 'venture'and Sarah was made sole shareholder, why? This happened not long before her 'disappearance/murder'. Why? Could it be that Karen finally, after all those years, had realised that she had been living a lie and that the family finances were not as peachy as Borce had led them to believe.

Could it be that Karen attempted to pay an account and there was no money to pay it? Could this have led to a confrontation and a serious argument that led to her murder? Still so many questions and he sits in his cell silent. MOO.

I’d nearly bet the farm he was setting it up that if/when Karen left she’d walk out with nothing. Imagine waking up to realise your name was removed from your business, your baby. What a prick!
Karen knew her shop and he wanted a sale. The season was coming up for proms, weddings and races if she’d sell the new stock at discount prices she’d be walking out backwards. He’s a scammer for the quick buck and she wanted the shop to survive so she’d have some income, something left to live on. Jeeze.

I’d nearly bet the farm he was setting it up that if/when Karen left she’d walk out with nothing. Imagine waking up to realise your name was removed from your business, your baby. What a prick!
Karen knew her shop and he wanted a sale. The season was coming up for proms, weddings and races if she’d sell the new stock at discount prices she’d be walking out backwards. He’s a scammer for the quick buck and she wanted the shop to survive so she’d have some income, something left to live on. Jeeze.

Can almost imagine a fight going something like this, cant you?

B: We need to discount the stock further.
K: No. We'll lose money.
B: Well Karen, that is not your decision to make.
K: Yes it is, I am Director.
B: Not any more.
K: What?
B: I am now Director, and have been for a while. You are not going to leave me with nothing.
K: I am sure ASIC would like to hear about my signature for that being forged.
B: I wouldnt do that if I was you.
K: Oh no? Just watch me.

B: I am now Director, and have been for a while. You are not going to leave me with nothing.

Oh that sent me chills.
I think you’re in the money there SA. Pardon the pun.

I managed to do those searches I was speaking about and there is nothing really out of the norm except BR and KR seemed to mortgage and discharge mortgage frequently on the house at 12 Oakley. Due to Copyright and Disclaimer from where I purchased the docs , I can not reproduce them in entirety on a public forum. Fairly sure I will be safe in disclosing some dates to see if we come up with any matches with business dealings.

This is all MOO and relates to 12 Oakley Drive.

July 9, 1994 purchase
July 19, 1994 Mortgage lodged (bank "a")
January 18, 1996 Discharge of mortgage
May 2, 1997 Mortgage lodged (bank "b")
November 3, 2004 Mortgage lodged (bank "b)
August 8, 2006 Discharge of mortgage
August 8, 2006 Transfer of deeds from BR & KR to KR as sole proprietor
August 8, 2006 Mortgage lodged ( bank "c")
March 7, 2013 Mortgage lodged ( bank "c") - 2nd mortgage
July 2, 2013 Discharge of mortgage x 2
July 2, 2013 Mortgage lodged ( finance Co "d")
May 8, 2014 Discharge of mortgage
May 8, 2014 Mortgage lodged ( bank "c")
February 2, 2016 Caveat Lodged
July 19, 2016 Withdrawal of Caveat

All IMO

Last edited:

Do you know if we have a copy of KR's signature on the ASIC docs? I have a copy of KR signature on mortgage docs and could compare. MOO

Do you know if we have a copy of KR's signature on the ASIC docs? I have a copy of KR signature on mortgage docs and could compare. MOO

ASIC would have her signature, but it is not on their website. The ASIC registration on their website just gives the basic company details.

GREAT going with your research, Pi. Wow. :)
Some juggling going on there, for sure. Some changes could be to take advantage of lowering mortgage rates. But that is a lot of juggling, with bank and other fees to be paid for every juggle.

Jan 1994 - 8.75%
May 1997 - 7.20%
Nov 2004 - 7.05%
Aug 2008 - 9.45%
Mar 2013 - 6.15%
Jul 2013 - 5.53%
May 2014 - 5.53%

HISTORICAL INTEREST RATES AUSTRALIA

I managed to do those searches I was speaking about and there is nothing really out of the norm except BR and KR seemed to mortgage and discharge mortgage frequently on the house at 12 Oakley. Due to Copyright and Disclaimer from where I purchased the docs , I can not reproduce them in entirety on a public forum. Fairly sure I will be safe in disclosing some dates to see if we come up with any matches with business dealings.

This is all MOO and relates to 12 Oakley Drive.

July 9, 1994 purchase
July 19, 1994 Mortgage lodged (bank "a")
January 18, 1996 Discharge of mortgage
May 2, 1997 Mortgage lodged (bank "b")
November 3, 2004 Mortgage lodged (bank "b)
August 8, 2006 Discharge of mortgage
August 8, 2006 Transfer of deeds from BR & KR to KR as sole proprietor
August 8, 2006 Mortgage lodged ( bank "c")
March 7, 2013 Mortgage lodged ( bank "c") - 2nd mortgage
July 2, 2013 Discharge of mortgage x 2
July 2, 2013 Mortgage lodged ( finance Co "d")
May 8, 2014 Discharge of mortgage
May 8, 2014 Mortgage lodged ( bank "c")
February 2, 2016 Caveat Lodged
July 19, 2016 Withdrawal of Caveat

All IMO

You are a legend. Thank you I know it wasn’t free.

The 'change to company details' form with ASIC only required the signature of one current officeholder and it was signed by Borce. (And the copy we've seen did not feature the actual signature, only his name as the person signing.) I was saying earlier that this seemed crazy and speculated that the ASIC form was only a notification of a change that had been enacted by means of another document which did require Karen's signature and is possibly held by the accountant.

The 'change to company details' form with ASIC only required the signature of one current officeholder and it was signed by Borce. (And the copy we've seen did not feature the actual signature, only his name as the person signing.) I was saying earlier that this seemed crazy and speculated that the ASIC form was only a notification of a change that had been enacted by means of another document which did require Karen's signature and is possibly held by the accountant.

Didn't Borce take over as sole Director? Which means that Karen was to be the one to do the change form, as current sole Director.

Of course, this could have been done online by anyone holding the company ASIC code and pretending to be Karen.

Paperwork declaring Mr Ristevski had taken over from his wife as the sole director of Warrant Brands, which is linked to her Bella Bleu fashion label, was filed with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission in March.
NoCookies | The Australian

Adding or removing an officeholder:
You cannot appoint yourself as an officeholder online. To appoint yourself as an officeholder, contact us.

Adding or removing an officeholder | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Didn't Borce take over as sole Director? Which means that Karen was to be the one to do the change form, as current sole Director.

Of course, this could have been done online by anyone holding the company ASIC code and pretending to be Karen.

Paperwork declaring Mr Ristevski had taken over from his wife as the sole director of Warrant Brands, which is linked to her Bella Bleu fashion label, was filed with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission in March.

Adding or removing an officeholder:
You cannot appoint yourself as an officeholder online. To appoint yourself as an officeholder, contact us.

Adding or removing an officeholder | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission
Possibly he was previously secretary and therefore an officeholder? I think it was you linked to Makara's post which had a picture of the ASIC form . . . and I see it was electronically lodged (by the accountant) so that would be why there's no image of the signature. But only Borce's name appears in the signature field.

Possibly he was previously secretary and therefore an officeholder? I think it was you linked to Makara's post which had a picture of the ASIC form . . . and I see it was electronically lodged (by the accountant) so that would be why there's no image of the signature. But only Borce's name appears in the signature field.

I think that Karen was likely the only officeholder. This article makes no mention of Borce being anything official in Warrant Brands.

And, actually, it sounds as if the accountant had a hand in the shenanigans ....

In March 2012, five months before Korse asked the court to wind up Warrant, Ms Ristevski set up the new company, Warrant Brands. She was the sole director and shareholder.

On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete”.

Wasn't one of Borce's character referees an accountant? I wonder if he was Borce's accountant.
Because I believe that it is Karen that was supposed to certify that the info on the form was true and complete, not Borce.

I think that Karen was likely the only officeholder. This article makes no mention of Borce being anything official in Warrant Brands.

And, actually, it sounds as if the accountant had a hand in the shenanigans ....

In March 2012, five months before Korse asked the court to wind up Warrant, Ms Ristevski set up the new company, Warrant Brands. She was the sole director and shareholder.

On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete”.

Wasn't one of Borce's character referees an accountant? I wonder if he was Borce's accountant.
Because I believe that it is Karen that was supposed to certify that the info on the form was true and complete, not Borce.
With the kind of financial maneuvers Borce was playing, I'd be surprised if the Ristevski family accountant wasn't involved in all this. And it's a she, iirc.

Looks like Karen had no life insurance. Or none involving Borce, anyway.

"There is no financial gain to the accused by the death of his wife … there's no evidence showing any life insurance possibilities."
Assets moved to company in Borce Ristevski's name before wife disappeared, court told
In the above link,

"As of June 30 [2016], Warrant Brands no longer has any income because that's given to Envirovision. It's not able to meet any of its loans and any liabilities," he said.

"It basically took on the sales revenue from the shop at Water Gardens."

When he was asked why this would have happened, Mr Curtain said he had no idea.

"The debts of Warrant Brands, if it was an attempt to avoid that debt, I don't know."

"It doesn't have any impact, they still have those liabilities."

Hmm how about Borce meant to let Warrant Brands go bankrupt with all its liabilities? Then he would be able to carry on with Envirovision, without having to pay WB's debts.

But the shop would have to close and start again later in a different name. Maybe Karen objected to that. Maybe she didn't want to screw her staff, her suppliers etc because they were her friends.

That might be why Borce had to make himself the director of WB first, to move the shop's income to Envirovision. Because he knew Karen wouldn't do that. And he wouldn't have Karen as a shareholder of Envirovision, perhaps not because he thought he could do without her at the time, but he couldn't let her know about his plans yet.... WB was bleeding money, he had to move fast...

If a forgery was involved then it would just blow up one day... Maybe 29 June was that day.

Moo... Make any sense? :)

With the kind of financial maneuvers Borce was playing, I'd be surprised if the Ristevski family accountant wasn't involved in all this. And it's a she, iirc.
bbm
= interesting!

In the above link,

"As of June 30 [2016], Warrant Brands no longer has any income because that's given to Envirovision. It's not able to meet any of its loans and any liabilities," he said.

"It basically took on the sales revenue from the shop at Water Gardens."

When he was asked why this would have happened, Mr Curtain said he had no idea.

"The debts of Warrant Brands, if it was an attempt to avoid that debt, I don't know."

"It doesn't have any impact, they still have those liabilities."

Hmm how about Borce meant to let Warrant Brands go bankrupt with all its liabilities? Then he would be able to carry on with Envirovision, without having to pay WB's debts.

But the shop would have to close and start again later in a different name. Maybe Karen objected to that. Maybe she didn't want to screw her staff, her suppliers etc because they were her friends.

That might be why Borce had to make himself the director of WB first, to move the shop's income to Envirovision. Because he knew Karen wouldn't do that. And he wouldn't have Karen as a shareholder of Envirovision, perhaps not because he thought he could do without her at the time, but he couldn't let her know about his plans yet.... WB was bleeding money, he had to move fast...

If a forgery was involved then it would just blow up one day... Maybe 29 June was that day.

Moo... Make any sense? :)
bbm
Thinking of the letter (SR said)..... to which is nothing known about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, Borce has some blind friends at ASIC? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back