Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i also just add steve how sorry i am that you and your family are going through this. I can see karens house from my bedroom and i searched frantically looking for her belongings in the weeks after she went missing as I really hoped to help find her. I still hope everyday that you will get some closure as this is terrible circumstances in which to lose a loved one. I still have BRs mobile from the first missing poster and just want to call him and tell him to stop wasting police time and resources and just tell you all where she is. Perhaps ill just hang a message on a bedsheet from my window so he can read it....

That comment is on SM and is unverifiable. And everyone there wants to know where it comes from, too.

Just sayin' ..... because I think we need to be careful what verifiable info we have and what unsubstantiated info (possibly rumour) that we have.
So they ask us to provide links.

I believe it was in a comment under a post somewhere on the Where Is Karen Ristevski page.
https://www.facebook.com/Whereiskarenristevski/

Thanks SouthAussie. Its important that rumour doesn't become fact.

Can i also just add steve how sorry i am that you and your family are going through this. I can see karens house from my bedroom and i searched frantically looking for her belongings in the weeks after she went missing as I really hoped to help find her. I still hope everyday that you will get some closure as this is terrible circumstances in which to lose a loved one. I still have BRs mobile from the first missing poster and just want to call him and tell him to stop wasting police time and resources and just tell you all where she is. Perhaps ill just hang a message on a bedsheet from my window so he can read it....

BBM: Too funny, Wonky1. :D

The "ballistic" comment is about an argument Sarah did not witness.

The timeline of when Sarah saw Karen isn't known. People on FB make stuff up.

The date of when Borce went asking for the CCTV isn't stated - "Neighbours told police her husband, Borce Ristevski, asked a few homeowners if they had CCTV footage of the day his wife went missing. One neighbour said he wanted to know which way she had gone so the family could look for her."

Things look bad enough for Borce without making up or conflating facts we do have.

• 'moreinfo' after reading your post I am thinking you could be right on then mark.

July 3rd Sarah makes an emotional plea through media for public help to find her mother.
    July 14th Sarah, age 21, broke down during a press conference right after Ms Ristevski’s disappearance.“I just want my mum to come home,”
    Initial emotional pleas to find your mother & now not talking to police just doesn't add up.

Have a look at Sarah's photo when BR was asked "did you kill your wife". http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14mfjs&s=9#.V-G5xD-SxkI
    Boris looks like he is seething understandable if he didn't and also if he did so hard to read there but Sarah looks afraid like she knows BR could lose the plot and with her hand firmly in his stomach is trying to push him away.

Sarah said her mum went ballistic which I am guessing no family or friends have seen her like that as not her manner. Worst word I ever heard Karen's
    mum use was bugger & guessing Karen the same. Sarah said Karen went ballistic in an argument the night before when the family were discussing how
    to improve store figures. Sarah & BR wanted the store to have a sale which Karen didn't want to do, so even though Sarah and Karen were close she sided
    with BR over the store figures which was obviously enough as Sarah describes to make Karen go ballistic.
    Ballistic is defined as someone 'to become enraged or frenziedly violent', not exactly as how many or any would have seen Karen behave in the past.

Sarah said she first heard about Karen missing when she got home at about 7pm that day yet supposeably they spoke many times per day (Karen's cousin said
    “Sarah and her mum are extremely close, they spoke many times per day. They are best friends.”).
    Sarah knew her mother was in a bad mood the night before with both her and BR due to discussion over the store. She must have attempted to phone her mum the
    next day either to apologise to get some peace back or just to talk (as she did always many times per day).
    If something happened to Karen the night prior to her missing eg KR went ballistic and BR lost the plot she obviously knows something we don't.
    The police will no doubt have tracked all phone records and an easy pattern to give some belief to the above is:
    1. Did Sarah phone her mother at any stage on June 29th which she always did many times per day. If she didn't she knew there was no point.
    2. How many times did she phone BR on the 29th and was the call or number of calls made consistent with previous times.If something happened the night prior
    she would be ringing often checking up on the situation.
    3. Sarah said the first time she knew her mother was missing was 7:00pm when she arrived home so that says to me she he didn't speak to BR
    at any time prior to getting home as if she did why would he not say prior to that time I haven't seen your mum since this morning. If Sarh
    and BR communicated any time after noon she is lying saying 7:00pm was the first time she knew Karen was missing.
    4. One person phones their mother many times during the day and doesn't make contact as phone is off or they didn't indeed phone. One person doesn't
    phone the daughter to say that their mother and wife is missing yet he can walk the neighbourhood asking for any CCTV coverage of her. No time
    in the media was it mentioned they made contact with each other prior to 7:00pm.
    5. Did BR keep ringing the store to see if Karen had turned up or ask the store to phone him if she did. Why have your phone off in case she rings
    when you are trolling the neighbourhood looking for CCTV or taking the car for a scenic drive (if that was the time phone off).
    6. If Sarah couldn't get hold of her mum on the phone why didn't she ring the store to see if she was there.
    7. The first thing Sarah should have said when she walked in the door "I haven't heard from mum all day".

100% the police know more than we do and they have access to phone records so if the above is close to the truth the mention by them hoping someone
    can find the courage to come forward is only directed at one person for a reason eg phone records tell a different story.

I think sure Karen may have gone ballistic & BR has also done the same lost the plot and the rest is unfortunately what most suspect.

Day 5 immotional plea to police, media and friends to find my mother to complete not talking to police or media doesn't add up. You either want to find
    her or you don't want someone found out.

It would be interesting to know the time frame as to when BR's mobile was turned off and when he was asking neighbours if that had CCTV recordings that morning. If your that concerned that your wife has gone missing you wouldn't have your phone turned off in case she called. If its the two hours that you were driving your car on the motorway that you forgot to mention in your first interview there is a big red light getting turned on and if that's the case which I am certain it is it's no wonder the police are not looking for any other suspects.

Yes Steve, if SR was close to her mum, why was it on that day she doesn't call her mum for a chat/hello and become suspicious about not being contactable on either KRs mobile or her work number. We have only heard that she found out her mum was missing when she got home at 7pm. If SR had tried to make contact with her during the day , she would have known too that she was missing earlier on if her father chose not to contact SR during the day to see if the daughter knew where she was. It all just sounds wrong. Of course we don't actually know if SR did call her mum and police haven't told us. Interesting how police have left out SR's timeline, who would be the closest to her mother. WHY? She's the missing link for us websleuthers. SR's movements and calls would shed a lot if light and narrow down scenarios and timeframes yet police aren't willing to give any of this info out!

'New developments' on Karen on 6pm news apparently.

From the channel 7 news:
- case has "Taken a new turn" Karen's car could hold key to solving her disappearance. Detectives trying to confirm her cars whereabouts on day she disappeared by trying to track down every same make and model of the car in the state of Victoria.

[video=twitter;778505420423860224]https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/778505420423860224[/video]

Ozazure what makes you make a statement like this?
The "ballistic" comment is about an argument Sarah did not witness.
'A Current Affair' story re Karens disappearance. Apparently the night before Karen went missing BR & Sarah were trying to help Karen with ideas on how to improve store figures, Sarah suggested that Karen have a large sale, Karen went ballistic and walked away (Sarah's own words in the interview).

Your saying Sarah didn't witness that ballistic comment but Sarah was quoted in that A Current Affair interview saying just that. So 100% I would say Sarah did witness the argument as she was part of the reason
it happened and in her own words saw her mother go ballistic.

That timeline of when Sarah saw her mother re the night before has been confirmed through Sarah's own words.

'A Current Affair' story re Karens disappearance. Apparently the night before Karen went missing BR & Sarah were trying to help Karen with ideas on how to improve store figures, Sarah suggested that Karen have a large sale, Karen went ballistic and walked away (Sarah's own words in the interview).

Your saying Sarah didn't witness that ballistic comment but Sarah was quoted in that A Current Affair interview saying just that. So 100% I would say Sarah did witness the argument as she was part of the reason

That timeline of when Sarah saw her mother re the night before has been confirmed through Sarah's own words.

I heard the 3AW interview, she was recounting what Borce told her about the argument that morning.

https://youtu.be/p854CzXOLwY?t=1m31s

IMO The quote was from her 3AW interview, and she said "My dad was saying" at the beginning referring to what her father told her.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 16.08.03 Sarah.JPG
    16.08.03 Sarah.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 193
[video=twitter;778505420423860224]https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/778505420423860224[/video]

Interesting. They can confirm that they have not interviewed anyone new in the investigation. Made a point of saying that, didn't he?

And they say the CCTV of the car is from the day that Karen disappeared. So it sounds as though they don't have her rego plate # on CCTV, and if they track down the 123 owners of that exact type of car, and confirm that none of those vehicles was in the area where the CCTV images of the car were recorded, they will be much closer to a result in this case.

From the channel 7 news:
- case has "Taken a new turn" Karen's car could hold key to solving her disappearance. Detectives trying to confirm her cars whereabouts on day she disappeared by trying to track down every same make and model of the car in the state of Victoria.
H'mm, interesting, wondering if this means they have footage of a car like KRs from the day (wonder where) but it's not clear enough to confirm, so must eliminate all other 120 cars for positive ID🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That is a seriously small car. I wonder if the CCTV image(s) they have is from those 40 cameras at the truck stop near the phone ping area.

i5zywn.jpg

(from sleep's link)

I wonder if they have blurry footage from the toolern vale general store. BR perhaps stated he turned around on calder...off and on again at diggers rest ramps or sunbury but general store footage shows blurry mercedes going past toolern vale. Gotcha

I wonder if they have blurry footage from the toolern vale general store. BR perhaps stated he turned around on calder...off and on again at diggers rest ramps or sunbury but general store footage shows blurry mercedes going past toolern vale. Gotcha

My guess is they have something other than the footage of Karen's car leaving the neighbourhood to go and check every vehicle like it.

My guess is they have something other than the footage of Karen's car leaving the neighbourhood to go and check every vehicle like it.

I agree. IMO they know that it was Karen's car but for it to stand up in court the investigators have to eliminate every other car identical or similar to it.

So glad Karen is in the news again. I am worried this is becoming a cold case but I guess we see with Tiahleigh's circumstances that even with a body, a domestic murder can take awhile to solve ... similarly Gerard Baden-Clay was not arrested for sometime with all the damning evidence including the wounds Allison managed to inflict. Karen has been missing long enough that a lot of forensic evidence of the crime will have degraded, so I hope they are forming a rock solid case with other evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa