Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article identifies the 13 women on the boat by name:
http://traj.net/news/272984/austral...e-activist-boat-is-detained-by-israeli-forces
(only one is Australian and it's not KR)

I agree the woman bears a passing resemblance to Karen, AND it would be nice to think she was off on a boat somewhere (even if it was a boat full of activists and not a yacht in the Pacific), but I'm not sure she's enjoying life on deck somewhere :(

Great find, Ani, but I don't think it's Karen ... I think front-on, this woman would look quite different and be in her 20s.

Wondering if we'll soon be seeing an offer of a reward for information re the disappearance of Karen Ristevski?

Have to agree with 'have courage and come forward'. Also the lack of tears and what appears to me like awkward body language of SR. MOO is BRs a cover up accessory/fall guy and not the perp.

I suggested that it may be SR in older threads, wasn't liked by others that thought.

Does this feel like it's going cold? I hope not. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly gone quiet, if not cold! Seems the police don't need to let us know what's occurring at this point and don't need to know anything from the public. I'm going to assume the investigation is going on. It's been 3 weeks since the last news article.

I'm really hoping it's the "calm before the storm"

A lot of cases I've followed go quiet for a while, and then all of a sudden you hear "Breaking News"

Off topic.....For those of you following Stephanie Scott's case here on WS, Vincent Stanford's Sentance Hearing starts today.

I'm really hoping it's the "calm before the storm"

A lot of cases I've followed go quiet for a while, and then all of a sudden you hear "Breaking News"

I hope you're right, it's so sad that nothing has come to light so far

Hay thanks just checked any idea where the items are imported from ?

Also what's the husbands occupation ?

He's an uber driver.

We know Karen travelled to the US for her business but I must assume the clothes were sourced from more than one place? Bought fom US firms maybe, who might manufacture anywhere?

I wonder what his occupation was previously .

If you look back through the threads you'll get a good picture. Or read the articles about their financial situation, He had a couple of failed garment businesses. I think the last incantation closed up about 2012? They had a Broadmeadows BB that closed ealier this year. Staff members said he helped with BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrotherofSherlock