Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you are liberal anglo Aussie male and your son ends up having sex with your wife, it have potential to turn nasty.

Granted.

People have affairs.
Open relationships.

Swingers parties.
Orgies & Sex parties in their living rooms & backyards.
Cuckold relationships, where husbands like to see their wives with other men.

It all goes on & is across wide demographics.
Teachers, Doctors, Nurse's, Legal professionals the list is broad.

Other family members don't know about this "Lifestyle", nor do the general public and friends.
It's not in FB profiles, but it exists.

Only a few outside the circle could name the participants, and personally, up come up with about 14 couples locally.
(Covering those professions mentioned above, plus a few more & all upper class people).

No one "Outs" them, like was the fear of the Gay community years ago.

But if the pastime WAS to come out amidst the close circle of family & friends there would be outrageous results.

This is worth reading rather than dismissing.....

https://askwonder.com/q/statistics-...style-swinger-market-57daf90faec4161a008a7d8f

BBM: Is there some way you can substantiate that? Or is this just your opinion?
You mean backing it up with stats, studies from Harvard , etc...? Sorry i can not do that..

It just my life experience, once i dated a girl that had sex her stepdad and i knew from start there was something between them, later she admitted it happened but only after i started questioning thingz. It was not rape or anything, just a matter of both sides willing to have fun.

Anyway, even if AR lied about the whole thing, it can still have devastating effect on br because br doesn't know he is lying and would be inclined to think maybe she did it behind my back and can you expect man to be rational in these situations?
Remember<modsnip>are more hot headed than your average aussie and woman is expected not to cheat...so even a rumor, people talking about it is bad enough and can make husband snap

I know what happened when my dad suspected his gf cheated and he had no evidence whatsoever and there were no rumors at all, he just thought she is cheating based on her behavior.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Granted.

People have affairs.
Open relationships.

Swingers parties.
Orgies & Sex parties in their living rooms & backyards.
Cuckold relationships, where husbands like to see their wives with other men.

It all goes on & is across wide demographics.
Teachers, Doctors, Nurse's, Legal professionals the list is broad.

Other family members don't know about this "Lifestyle", nor do the general public and friends.
It's not in FB profiles, but it exists.

Only a few outside the circle could name the participants, and personally, up come up with about 14 couples locally.
(Covering those professions mentioned above, plus a few more & all upper class people).

No one "Outs" them, like was the fear of the Gay community years ago.

But if the pastime WAS to come out amidst the close circle of family & friends there would be outrageous results.

This is worth reading rather than dismissing.....

https://askwonder.com/q/statistics-...style-swinger-market-57daf90faec4161a008a7d8f

Sorry, Phil. But in Karen's case it is unsubstantiated by authorities, an indefensible claim, and social media 'rumour' - that has been repeated by MSM.

You mean backing it up with stats, studies from Harvard , etc...? Sorry i can not do that..

It just my life experience, once i dated a girl that had sex her stepdad and i knew from start there was something between them, later she admitted it happened but only after i started questioning thingz. It was not rape or anything, just a matter of both sides willing to have fun.

Anyway, even if AR lied about the whole thing, it can still have devastating effect on br because br doesn't know he is lying and would be inclined to think maybe she did it behind my back and can you expect man to be rational in these situations?
Remember <modsnip> are more hot headed than your average aussie and woman is expected not to cheat...so even a rumor, people talking about it is bad enough and can make husband snap

I know what happened when my dad suspected his gf cheated and he had no evidence whatsoever and there were no rumors at all, he just thought she is cheating based on her behavior.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I don't suppose your father murdered his girlfriend about it? Or that the girl or her stepdad were murdered?
Nobody is saying that these things don't go on in life. Just that in Karen's case it is unsubstantiated and indefensible.
<modsnip>

Sorry, Phil. But in Karen's case it is unsubstantiated by authorities, an indefensible claim, and social media 'rumour' - that has been repeated by MSM.

Exactly. And aren't SM rumors against TOS and bringing SM rumors over from there to post here?

.....unsubstantiated by authorities.....

They are not going to spill the entire content of their investigations though.
Just play their hands close to their chest, regardless of what information they have gained.

They are not going to spill the entire content of their investigations though.
Just play their hands close to their chest, regardless of what information they have gained.

Well we don't know that as fact so maybe we should just wait on that info. to see if it in fact true or not, but i very much doubt it.

My skin crawls when this foul rumour has grown legs. Why am I uncomfortable when I hear it? I'm thinking of Karen's dignity. It's kinda like revenge *advertiser censored* and the poor woman can't defend herself.

Yes I'm now saddened when I hear this like it's now fact.

I agree show a bit of respect for the deceased victim IMO. If family are reading here it is unconscionable.

Independent facts we know for sure … (not including claims from Borce or Ant or anyone else)

- Large past debts, that were not forgiven by bankruptcy
- Claims of insolvent trading, which were not persued by authorities
- One Bella Bleu store closed, following caveat placed upon residence
- One Bella Bleu store remaining, appearing to not be doing well
- A friend set up a account for Sarah, with a goal of $5,000
- Karen and her brother shared an inheritance from their father, about 6 months before she went missing
- Karen's share of inheritance included her father's jewellery
- Borce was the last known person to see Karen alive
- There have been no appeals from Borce to help find his wife
- Sarah made a single public appeal on 3AW, several days after Karen went missing
- Borce engaged a top criminal law firm soon after Karen went missing
- Both Borce and Sarah very soon stopped cooperating with police
- Both Karen’s and Borce’s phones pinged on Calder Highway, which is enroute to where Karen’s remains were found
- Borce’s phone was switched off for about 2 hours on the day that Karen went missing
- Bella Bleu staff called looking for Karen on the day that she went missing
- Borce asked neighbours for CCTV recordings to see if Karen was on them
- The CCTV at the house was not working
- Borce took Karen’s car for a drive on the day that Karen went missing, a fact he delayed in admitting to police
- Karen’s car was caught on CCTV being driven near her home on the day she went missing
- Evidence was sent to the US for further analysis
- Dirt on a shovel from the house contained soil from the back of the house and soil from the area in which Karen was found
- Borce’s criminal lawyer states that Borce is number one suspect
- Karen was found at Mt Macedon, placed between two tree limbs and with branches/twigs covering her remains

I have probably missed some things, but I did not want to include anything that any family member or friend has said.

Nice summary SouthAussie.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member