GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

"It is alleged Holdom admitted to two woman he had killed Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce.

One woman told police the accused told her that he’d … stomped on Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s throat, crushed her windpipe and left her body beside a log”.

“The accused told (the woman) he had killed Pearce by suffocating … and he’d thrown her body off the side of a highway,” Mr Mabbutt said as he read the Crown statement.

She told police later she found photographs of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s body on his phone’s memory card. She also found a picture of Khandalyce asleep in a car seat.

At the time she never reported her discoveries to police and only revealed it after Holdom was arrested and she was questioned.

Another woman made a diary entry in 2013 in which she noted that Holdom had confessed to her that he had murdered the mother and daughter.

Both women and three other witnesses have had their identities suppressed by court order."

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

HP, his sister and Miss Fiance? I wonder who the other two witnesses could be? The women to whom he admitted to murder to, plus the one who saw the photos, should be hauled into court, too. How can anyone stand by someone like that? Oh, yes, we have quite a few women who do; Margaret, Julie...

Sickening.

I must have not phrased that properly. Did we know earlier in the piece that that was why he was in jail, when he first went to Goulburn?

There was an inkling earlier in Karlie’s and Khandalyce’s threads IIRC. One of the MSM reports at the time said that a CSO has been interviewed but I thought that was at Cessnock. Regardless, the information was quickly redacted. Maybe it was someone who’d been locked up with him finally spilled the beans. Or even Holdom himself.

"It is alleged Holdom admitted to two woman he had killed Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce.

One woman told police the accused told her that he’d … stomped on Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s throat, crushed her windpipe and left her body beside a log”.

“The accused told (the woman) he had killed Pearce by suffocating … and he’d thrown her body off the side of a highway,” Mr Mabbutt said as he read the Crown statement.

She told police later she found photographs of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s body on his phone’s memory card. She also found a picture of Khandalyce asleep in a car seat.

At the time she never reported her discoveries to police and only revealed it after Holdom was arrested and she was questioned.

Another woman made a diary entry in 2013 in which she noted that Holdom had confessed to her that he had murdered the mother and daughter.

Both women and three other witnesses have had their identities suppressed by court order."

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

HP, his sister and Miss Fiance? I wonder who the other two witnesses could be? The women to whom he admitted to murder to, plus the one who saw the photos, should be hauled into court, too. How can anyone stand by someone like that? Oh, yes, we have quite a few women who do; Margaret, Julie...

BBM

Another witness I should think would be the guy, a former friend that Holdom at one stage said committed the murders. The one that supposedly helped clean Karlie's car and traded it in.

'You've got the wrong guy, you'll see': What Daniel Holdom told police

He'll be happy, or what passes for happiness in the Holdom mind, to get back to prison. It is his natural habitat , he's at home there.

Although it will be a very long time before he is let loose in gen.pop. Decades, maybe.

And he's middle aged now.. not so much the tough young man about town as he used to be, belting up women , kids, driving full pelt when he felt like it, scamming, conning, grifting....

nope.. a lifetime of cold milk and damp weetbix for breakfast every day, devon sandwiches for lunch, every day, and some common goop for dinner. Every day. Lights out at 10pm. Every day.

ta ta, cobber.

I must have not phrased that properly. Did we know earlier in the piece that that was why he was in jail, when he first went to Goulburn?
Yes we did. When he was initially arrested he was in Cessnock Gaol and was reported in the media as a CSO. Later reports didn't mention it, so we weren't allowed to discuss it as far as I recall.

Hazel had 2 little girls. He was more than likely molesting them & proably only with her because she had those little daughters. What a creep!
And I would bet that Khandy died in one of those same assaults. He had her all to himself for some time. No one to look out for her and even know if she disappeared.

There was an inkling earlier in Karlie’s and Khandalyce’s threads IIRC. One of the MSM reports at the time said that a CSO has been interviewed but I thought that was at Cessnock. Regardless, the information was quickly redacted. Maybe it was someone who’d been locked up with him finally spilled the beans. Or even Holdom himself.

I must have missed that. I was under the impression he went to jail for something like drugs or an assault. I don't know why I thought that, but yes, I do vaguely remember something about CSOs.

And I would bet that Khandy died in one of those same assaults. He had her all to himself for some time. No one to look out for her and even know if she disappeared.

The poor baby. I would not be surprised if he did sexually assault/abuse her at some stage. I wonder if there was any evidence of sexual assault on her poor remains. I hope he suffers the same fate as Cowan at the hands of fellow prisoners.

I must have missed that. I was under the impression he went to jail for something like drugs or an assault. I don't know why I thought that, but yes, I do vaguely remember something about CSOs.
I think he was locked up for that too!:D Again from memory I think he was pulled over for speeding and the cops found a crack pipe in his car?

I can't remember which article it was printed in, but I loved the bit where the police hugged each other this afternoon after he changed his plea to guilty. I wonder why he had a change of mind (I can't say heart as I doubt he has one) and admitted what we all knew.

He'll be happy, or what passes for happiness in the Holdom mind, to get back to prison. It is his natural habitat , he's at home there.

Although it will be a very long time before he is let loose in gen.pop. Decades, maybe.

And he's middle aged now.. not so much the tough young man about town as he used to be, belting up women , kids, driving full pelt when he felt like it, scamming, conning, grifting....

nope.. a lifetime of cold milk and damp weetbix for breakfast every day, devon sandwiches for lunch, every day, and some common goop for dinner. Every day. Lights out at 10pm. Every day.

ta ta, cobber.
RBBM Agree Troops.
He's where he wants to be. No remorse, just self-preservation. Cried like a baby last time and he's only pleaded guilty now to save himself from appearing in Court.

Nothing will save him in the Big House.

RBBM Agree Troops.
He's where he wants to be. No remorse, just self-preservation. Cried like a baby last time and he's only pleaded guilty now to save himself from appearing in Court.

Nothing will save him in the Big House.

My hope is that somewhere, sometime, someone will step up with the truth about the suitcase... remember, it had been shifted to being on full view near Wynarka, but the general assumption is, it was hidden for many years somewhere else..

I have always thought, theoretically, that it was Madame Wheelchair and her current partner who , knowing all about it, shifted the suitcase to muck Holdom around. I just cant come at Holdom doing it, but …. strange things do happen...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back