GUILTY Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully *snipped ... They're going to need to narrow the timeline right down if they are going to get any useful info re cell phone pings etc...have a feeling this case is going to be resolved soon however.

BBM- me too.

In that last article you linked (thanks)

Mrs Smith said the couple were not coping well under the strain of Kiesha's disappearance.

"If it goes on too much longer we might have to get [Ms Abrahams] to a doctor or something. She's not good," she said.

It's the grandma saying this, right?
How about keeping the focus on Kiesha instead of worrying about the mum getting herself some meds.
Sorry to sound harsh, but it's pretty clear that Kiesha was long gone before Saturday night. Mum needs to talk to police about why she was not reported missing earlier....then maybe she'll feel better.
JMO

ETA: Just called the Mt Druitt police station to see if I could do anything to help the SES workers, with donations of food, drinks etc, but they've got it all covered. Bless them.

Hey...you know, never miss an opportunity to score some prescription meds hey? Disgusting, I agree. And interesting that Mum only starts to break down after they talk to the police, her child missing for possibly three weeks, well hey. I would like to know if there was some upcoming event which compelled them to report her as missing on the Sunday morning....like did DOCS get in contact with the family about school attendance and they promised she would be there on Monday? Just a possibility.

and here I was all this time thinking I was the only australian that had discovered this site!!!!

Hey...you know, never miss an opportunity to score some prescription meds hey? Disgusting, I agree. And interesting that Mum only starts to break down after they talk to the police, her child missing for possibly three weeks, well hey. I would like to know if there was some upcoming event which compelled them to report her as missing on the Sunday morning....like did DOCS get in contact with the family about school attendance and they promised she would be there on Monday? Just a possibility.

I said this exact thing to my husband last night.......i think this little girl has been missing for 3 weeks and they have just not said anything and something maybe a phone call or family enquiry, has led to this claim of her wandering off while they were asleep...

look at poor caylee anthony.....she was gone was it 2 months and mum had just kept quiet until her mum started asking questions....

I know the police have denied the no clothes statement but on the facebook page it has been mentioned quite alot that that is what they said yesterday.......

Now that I find very odd..........

I said this exact thing to my husband last night.......i think this little girl has been missing for 3 weeks and they have just not said anything and something maybe a phone call or family enquiry, has led to this claim of her wandering off while they were asleep...

look at poor caylee anthony.....she was gone was it 2 months and mum had just kept quiet until her mum started asking questions....

I know the police have denied the no clothes statement but on the facebook page it has been mentioned quite alot that that is what they said yesterday.......

Now that I find very odd..........

In one of the articles they had a picture of the unit block, and there were a pair of dark pinks womens tracky pants, and a small purple skivvy hanging on the line. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

here it is:

August42010-KieshaAbrahamsbittenbyadultastoddler8.jpg

REAL BOMBSHELL!! (or maybe not)

Kiesha Abrahams parents led away by cops
Detectives have visited the house where the mother and step father of missing Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams are staying - taking the pair away in the back of an unmarked police car.
Kristi Abrahams and her partner Rob Smith were lead out of the house and to the waiting car.

Ms Abrahams shielded her face with a catalogue. Mr Smith used a hooded top to hide his distinctive hair style.

Neither would make any comment as they were led away.
Police have confirmed the pair are not under arrest.

"They are being questioned again as part of the ongoing investigation," a police spokeswoman said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...led-away-by-cops/story-e6freuy9-1225901209941

I smell an arrest coming......

ETA: I missed the news report that was just on, but my mum called me to give me an update.
Apparently someone from the area told police that there was a suspiscious area in Marsden park where the ground had been disturbed and flattened like a grave.
(sorry- no link. was on channel 10 news)
If it's the right Marsden park, it's aprox 8- 10 km from where they live. Will watch the next news update in half an hour for more details.

marsdenpark.png

(marsden park is right at then top. Sorry for crappy map- doing a million things at once atm.)

Just watched an exclusive interview with Kieshas family on channel 7 news.

Hopefully it will be uploaded eventually, 'cause I didn't get to hear the whole thing, but Kieshas Mum was in the same pose as the 1st interview. Face completely covered, saying that people need to stop judging them....saying it with that fake cry/breaking voice thing.

Just watched an exclusive interview with Kieshas family on channel 7 news.

Hopefully it will be uploaded eventually, 'cause I didn't get to hear the whole thing, but Kieshas Mum was in the same pose as the 1st interview. Face completely covered, saying that people need to stop judging them....saying it with that fake cry/breaking voice thing.

grrrrr...it really bothers me when they do the face hiding things... this whole story is so sad and in my opinion it is not going to end well. i think the mother knows what happened. i dont have any idea about who may have done what, but that mother KNOWS whatever it may be....moo :tsktsk:

there is a message just been put on the facebook page that she was found deceased in some gorge at 3.05pm this afternoon.......either this is a sicko or the police are keeping it from the public at this stage......note that the news site are reporting the parents were taken in for questioning AFTER this time.......I really hope I am not repeating a sick sick rumor.....look at facebook for yourselves to see what they are saying......

sorry has all been deleted as people are typing in the comments......the gorge was kentlyn or something similar.......if it is a rumor it is a sick one......sorry everyone...

i think your onto something with this thought :) good thinking!

THE mother of missing Sydney child Kiesha Abrahams says suggestions she is behind her daughter's disappearance are "hurtful and untrue".

Kiesha Abrahams mum Kristi denied having involvement in disappearance or suspected murder
Kristi Abrahams spoke out today and denied any involvement in the six-year-old girl's suspected murder.

"It's disgusting what they’re saying," she said of the rumours.

"They (the public) need to stop judging me…they don’t know me," Ms Abrahams said.

Ms Abrahams said the child was with her up until the time she disappeared.

She maintained the child had been abducted from the family's Mt Druitt home on Sunday morning.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...suspected-murder/story-e6freuy9-1225901268640

so, what the heck does this mother look like? i have yet to see her face...grrrr all i can see is a bunch of tattoos all over the place (not that im judging, cause i have plenty of my own) but seriously, in this article http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...suspected-murder/story-e6freuy9-1225901268640 all im hearing from her is: " I ME MINE I I I I ME ME ME" she is most worried about her image - thats what is disgusting, moo and all that

sorry has all been deleted as people are typing in the comments......the gorge was kentlyn or something similar.......if it is a rumor it is a sick one......sorry everyone...

Hmmm not necessarily false, I put a comment on that page this morning that got deleted (and me unable to post again) because they don't want to focus on poss murder conclusion on the wall...I think if she has been found it's very sad, but allows the other child to be taken into care, and the wheels of justice to begin, so will keep eye on 'breaking news updates'. The poor little kid, it's just so unfair.

In one of the articles they had a picture of the unit block, and there were a pair of dark pinks womens tracky pants, and a small purple skivvy hanging on the line. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

Is this the image...screenshot from video file

Screenshot2010-08-04at72057PM.png

....and latest vid....v repetitive however....can't find anything on parents being questioned online yet, guess they're a bit behind the live to air TV.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/dont-judge-me-says-kieshas-mum-20100804-11fgn.html?autostart=1

Interesting I thought the mother's choice of despair here....'Don't judge me', not 'help find my daughter', getting the impression that she does feel guilty, and is not coping well with the pressure (she's no Casey Anthony) I think she will tell everything she knows with very little pressure from the police. I'm thinking it wasn't her to be honest, but she's protecting her 'man', pure speculation, just a vibe from her, she seems extremely downtrodden, and I didn't like the way he was looking at her - quite controlling IMO.

Since DoCS has been involved with this little girl, and the system appears to have failed her, this case may be a catalyst for change. No child under the watch of a government authority should be able to miss school and disappear off the face of the earth for three weeks. That's just nowhere near good enough, and I will be interested to see the decision making behind her living arrangements also.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/team-of-120-join-search-for-little-kiesha-20100804-118dg.html

Kiesha case: we all need to look out for kids
The search for missing Kiesha Abrahams is being treated as a homicide as Community Services Minister Linda Burney appeals for communities to band together and support each other

An expanded team of 120 searchers, including police, Rural Fire Service (RFS) and State Emergency Service (SES) volunteers, spent Wednesday trawling bushland two kilometres from Kiesha's Woodstock Avenue home at Mount Druitt in Sydney's west.

Dear Posters:

Please remember that it is against TOS to post or perpetuate rumors at WS. We take this very seriously. You must include a link to substantiate any information you post that you claim to be true.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

We won't find my daughter alive, says Kiesha Abrahams' biological father

[snip]

Like the rest of Sydney, Mr Weippeart is still clinging to the hope Kiesha will be found alive and well.

But he concedes his gut feeling is not an optimistic one: "I don't think we're going to find her alive. I hope we do, I really hope so, but my instinct tells me it's bad."

Mr Weippeart has seen his daughter only occasionally since splitting from Ms Abrahams, but he insists he loves her and thinks of her often.

More: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iological-father/story-e6freuzi-1225901359892

Kiesha's mum Kristi Abrahams insists she didn't kill her daughter

THE mother of missing Kiesha Abrahams insisted tearfully yesterday that she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance and suspected murder as the girl's father admitted that her upbringing was far from ideal.

Kristi Abrahams said that she was bewildered by suggestions she may have harmed six-year-old Kiesha.

"It's disgusting what they're saying," she said of the rumours. "They [the public] need to stop judging me. They don't know me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa