GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all folks:

my Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

#Gittany sentencing adjourned until tomorrow at 10am.

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 2m

Rachelle Louise gives Crown Tedeschi a death stare as she leaves the witness box #gittany

hahahahahah

How did Tedeschi manage to keep a straight face through all of that? :floorlaugh: And then the 'death stare'. So classy Rache.

death stare!

*helplessly giggling.... its like a bad and sick comedy...

Rachels big moment,.... she can dine out at Maccas on that for a lifetime

News Talk 2UE 954‏@NewsTalk2UE

RT @LeonieFRyan: Crown to #Gittany, are you aware of posters brought to court today. 'do you know this encourages media attention. 


Matthew Snelson‏@mattsnelson

The screenplay was Rachelle Louise's idea. #gittany


Amy Dale‏@amydale_tele

#Gittany said family suffered from media attention. Crown asks him "are you aware your girlfriend is appearing this Sunday on national TV?"

SNAP!

Crown basically tells Gittany... It is YOU and your minions that are creating the media attention!

Hahahah! :thumb:

A big thank you to Sleep and SouthAussie for the constant twitter updates. Great job!

Will the Gittany mob continue the circus when they leave court? Of course they will!

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 15m

Crown prosecutor accuses #gittany and his new girlfriend Rachelle Louise of 'courting the media' during the trial

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 16m

#Gittany: "I realise Rachelle Louise's interview with @sundaynighton7 will gain further media attention"

BBM...

Uh... DUH?!?

:doh:

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

She says he is "the best boyfriend I have ever had." Describes him as "romantic" and "so caring." "My family absolutely love Simon"

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

Rachelle Louise says '#gittany is the best boyfriend. He's so loving and caring.' starts crying in the stand @NewsTalk2UE

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 4m

"He is the best boyfriend I ever had" Rachelle Louise says and breaks down crying #gittany

(sick bag anyone)

:puke:

You could do alot with that pic.

Attachments

• Rachelle L.jpg
    Rachelle L.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 13
Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Rachelle Louise clarifies - the movie she is writing is about her life, not about the trial

Why, nobody wants to see that.

BBM

:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Leonie Ryan ‏@LeonieFRyan 3m

Rachelle Louise 'the whole world thinks I'm in a relationship with a person who's unpleasant.' #Gittany @NewsTalk2UE
No... correction...The whole world thinks your are in a relationship with a cold blooded murdering ...

Just saying' RL!

Jessica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

Rachelle Louise and her father have put $170K into #Gittany case

Matthew Snelson ‏@mattsnelson9 4m

Rachelle Louise and her father has paid $170K to Gittany's legal fees #gittany

RL's father must have the same IQ as his daughter... :eek:

A big thank you to Sleep and SouthAussie for the constant twitter updates. Great job!

Will the Gittany mob continue the circus when they leave court? Of course they will!

Today was a farce. Would this fiasco have any bearing on the judges decision?
I hope the judge saw the death stares. Such disrespect but would we expect anything more from mob? This has been an advert for Sunday night.

Ahhhh Gimme a Big Mac, fries & a pack of Winfield's Daarrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419