Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't satisfy Occum's Razor. But it isn't impossible.

More plausible for me though is that Chris has hit Lyn in a rage and 'accidentally' killed her. He's then rung Paul in a panic, and Paul and Chris have removed all sign of it occurring, including Lyn's body.
that one works the best for me, also.. . He'd been wanting to kill Lynn for a while, lots of pent up rage, lots of sarcastic singing at her, and so on,, lots of pushing and shoving... …

I just don't see Paul hesitating about helping him, nor about keeping up the story for life, in regard to Lynn and the "cult thing' , either. or Marilyn,, as well. It suited their purpose.

and that leaves Chris forever in Paul's debt, psychologically speaking. there is no doubt from then on as to who is the boss and who isn't... I was intrigued back a while to find Paul the deputy head of a school, but not Chris... . there is something significant in that, also...

and that leaves Chris forever in Paul's debt, psychologically speaking. there is no doubt from then on as to who is the boss and who isn't... I was intrigued back a while to find Paul the deputy head of a school, but not Chris... . there is something significant in that, also...

I think Paul has always been the dominant twin - this has been evident in nearly everything we have heard along the way. But their bond seems to be total and I honestly don't think Paul would have expected any reward for helping Chris in his time of crisis.

I truly hope if the dpp wakes up to it self and lays charges chris 's brother peter is at the helm :)
if anyone hasn't read the transcript of the final day of inquest 2 in 2003 please do.
you can find it under the link to episode 13.

he banks his whole defence on lyn went missing Saturday with nothing to support it except his brothers word and the bogus credit card transactions that he admits himself he can not provide documentation of lmao

he doesn't even address the stabbed pink cardy!

jmo

Have just discovered the transcripts of the police interviews with Chris, Paul and Marilyn-doh!-
Pauls is rather interesting, can't remember, can remember, check with Marilyn, don't want to say the wrong thing etc :rolleyes:

Have just discovered the transcripts of the police interviews with Chris, Paul and Marilyn-doh!-
Pauls is rather interesting, can't remember, can remember, check with Marilyn, don't want to say the wrong thing etc :rolleyes:

one thing he remembers clearly, does Paul, is that he never had sex with Joanne!.....he is absolutely certain about that.

I'm inclined to believe Joanne on this one, though.. the little added touch of Chris being slightly at odds with Paul, trying to make up, and so for his birthday he.. well. you get my drift.

I wonder if Marilyn was in on the occasion? is that what she meant by 'fighting ' for her marriage? god help us all, if it was.

Hmmm, in Pauls statement..."Money was tight, Chris and I were working as teachers, we were driving garbage, we were doing the garbage work from midnight until 5 in the morning"...

Don't forget with regard to DNA and the cardi there may be more evidence afoot. Does anyone else remember the forensic expert offering her services free of charge to retest the cardigan. She said in her opinion with the advancement in technology she would find it highly doubtful if she didn't find mitochondrial DNA. I was left with the impression that that was going to happen. My brain is working overtime trying to remember which radio interview this was discussed.

Don't forget with regard to DNA and the cardi there may be more evidence afoot. Does anyone else remember the forensic expert offering her services free of charge to retest the cardigan. She said in her opinion with the advancement in technology she would find it highly doubtful if she didn't find mitochondrial DNA. I was left with the impression that that was going to happen. My brain is working overtime trying to remember which radio interview this was discussed.

Yes, I remember hearing her say that. But can't remember the source of it either. I would have guessed ep13?

that's another thing brother peter congratulates himself to the coroner on.....when berated by coroner for his 3 clients no shows at the inquest he says but you have their statements with everything in it...
lol all the I don't knows….have to check with marilyns…..don't recalls......not as far as I remembers :mad::D:mad::D

the all forgotten chris first statement has since surfaced against the 91 statement he is referring to. which is surperb.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn