Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkpink

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here and remember that the following Order has been issued in relation to these current live proceedings:

By using this site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Court Security Act 2005 restricts the use of recording devices, and the unauthorised transmission/distribution of court proceedings/recordings. Restrictions may apply under the Coroners Act 2009. Breaches of Court Security Act 2005 and the Coroners Act 2009 may constitute a criminal offence. Failing to comply with a Court’s order may constitute the offence of contempt of court.

Are you serious? Noooo. Poor Sally <modsnip>

Or have time to be medically unfit to give evidence.

Yes!! Such a shame. So he goes home for 2 months to sort out that all his lies match up??
Can't they just lock him up until then!
If he was my relative I would be getting the locks changed and throwing all his possessions out in the street!

This might be a bit far fetched… but could DdH and RB have been working together? She’s located the ad, cut it out for him. For the purpose of finding vulnerable women to scam for their money so they can continue living a life to their liking, buying properties as they see fit, without having to work a day in their life.
He or she has then made contact with Marion and provided a phone number that went to DdH to take messages for RB. Hence why LC queried her on receiving a phone call from a woman seeking out RB, and LC asking RB today if he had someone taking messages for him. Just a thought.

Or change his name and try to sail his yacht to Samoa

possible name options:
Mr Yacht de Freedom
Prof. Polygraph
Mr Adam Casselden

So do they just allow him to go home until April? This is so ridiculous given this case.
Can they lock him up for something until then!? \
Anything can happen between now and then :(

Honestly I think they need to put him in suspended animation until then

Remember, there's still an active homicide investigation. They could arrest him at any time if they find something new. Just bracing myself that an arrest might come before the April inquest resumes. If that happens, then the inquest will be paused until criminal case is over.

Didn't DdH say in her testimony that she only found out about Marion last year after they went to the police station as he told her on the way home in the car and he said it was WRONG!? It was only a fleeting affair of two days.

Today RB is saying that DdH knew as he left the ad around and she saw it.

I wonder why he is saying that? Who's telling the truth? Maybe he predicts that police know more about DdH's involvement or is he going to blame her for everything as he does with all the other women?

Last edited:
This might be a bit far fetched… but could DdH and RB have been working together? She’s located the ad, cut it out for him. For the purpose of finding vulnerable women to scam for their money so they can continue living a life to their liking, buying properties as they see fit, without having to work a day in their life.
He or she has then made contact with Marion and provided a phone number that went to DdH to take messages for RB. Hence why LC queried her on receiving a phone call from a woman seeking out RB, and LC asking RB today if he had someone taking messages for him. Just a thought.

This !

Didn't DdH say in her testimony that she only found out about Marion last year after they went to the police station as he told her on the way home in the car and he said it was WRONG!? Iw was only a fleeting affair.

Today RB is saying that DdH knew as he left the ad around and she saw it.

I wonder why he is saying that? Who's telling the truth? Maybe he predicts that police know more about DdH's involvement or is he going to blame her for everything as he does with all the other women?
I think he is using excessive detail to make it seem as though there really was an ad. It creates a tangible image in the mind of all those listening. Because there was no ad. He targeted her and stalked her.

The image he created of physically touching and keeping Marion's ad was foiled when Casselden pressed him that it was unrealistic that he kept the ad out in the open. But by then it was too late to take back so he mumbled through a new string of contradicting lies. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member