Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the MBMP facebook page

Fact: after finding and speaking with the CP manager at Brisbane airport in 1997 that flight # originated out of Amsterdam - not Hong Kong.
Hong Kong was a stop over for refuling and hence why it’s noted on mums incoming passenger card.

Also the Fredy David passenger card found arriving into Australia 1974 - there are those circles over the i again.....

"Fredy David's incoming passenger card from 1974, when he returned to Australia 11 days after being released from prison in France. "
31/33 Sir Thomas Mitchell Rd, Bondi Beach

He spent 15 days here -
So this is VERY interesting because IK also arrives back into Aust this same year.....

Attachments

• Fredy David's incoming passenger card from 1974.jpg
    Fredy David's incoming passenger card from 1974.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Also the Fredy David passenger card found arriving into Australia 1974 - there are those circles over the i again.....

"Fredy David's incoming passenger card from 1974, when he returned to Australia 11 days after being released from prison in France. "
31/33 Sir Thomas Mitchell Rd, Bondi Beach

He spent 15 days here -
So this is VERY interesting because IK also arrives back into Aust this same year.....
IK may have arrived the year before, in 1973 - she was working at Beales in 1974

In any case, he was back into Aust when she arrived back.

I wonder if Centrelink is searching all of his aliases??
And all of the possible claims he and his accomplices may have made using the documentation he "acquires" from a range of people within Australia and internationally. Do they use this documentation to buy and sell properties as well.. time shares?
Insatiable greed.. and it is my taxes lining his pockets.. infuriating

I've been following up some leads in the OC world and in particular the characters and events surrounding the Brinks-Mat Gold heist of 1983 (with links to the area of South Eastern UK and around TW). It has been claimed that much of the gold jewellery and gold coin trade around the world since that time includes gold (melted down and transformed) from the part of the heist that was never recovered. Interestingly, there is a new 6 part drama about it on BBC (inc iPlayer for those who have it) called The Gold. Just a FYI

Last edited:
Received this alert today about an article in The Australian. Not sure if it is a new one, but it appears to quote him as saying he "didn't take a razoo" from Marion Barter and denying he dabbled in poisons.

Paywalled, so I can't access the article or see when it was published or if he actually spoke to them.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 11.10.35.png

Last edited:

I'm sure that the razoo thing was something he said in Court, if my memory is correct.

But this article says he told the Weekend Australian, so maybe he did give them an interview.

He denies ever trying to poison anyone and says the only poison he knows is bleach and all that.
He says it's a pack of lies that he told anyone that he had been captured in the Vietnam war.
He says Marion took money out two or three times a day, not him.
He has no idea why women are coming forward saying these things about him.

Oh and he said that there's two sides to every story and whatever they say it has to be proved.

And he said his counsel has told him to say nothing :D

He denies ever trying to poison anyone and says the only poison he knows is bleach and all that.
He says it's a pack of lies that he told anyone that he had been captured in the Vietnam war.

IIRC neither of these matters came up in the inquest. Haven't heard anything about him claiming to be a POW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux