Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope so @Lord Peter Flimsy

I am VERY interested in what Diane says this time around if called up again.

I dont sit in the coercive control team, she is a player in this game, lied on the stand last time, knows why they move, puts money before all else.
I sent a bunch of research to SL recently and it was sent onto her investigation team.

This isnt a one man operation. He is a true mongrel dog.

I dont sit in the coercive control team, she is a player in this game, lied on the stand last time, knows why they move, puts money before all else.
I sent a bunch of research to SL recently and it was sent onto her investigation team.

I agree.

From what I’ve found I’d also have to agree.

@Lord Peter Flimsy I have 2 theories that Ive been working through.

His real birth family are a wealthy well known and highly respected Belgium lineage who have connections to Tunbridge Wellls and Tasmania and the name is very regal

If he feels duped of his heritage due to being placed in orphanage as a result of a union to perhaps Maria and a religious person of that family say...... then he would take it upon himself to create a name that is also associated to another regal family without disclosing his true family identity.

Also, given he loves the play book of DCOD, the name deH plays very closely to one of DCOD relatives .....

IMO he is a piece of manure who wanted the notoriety he was robbed off so created his own
Can’t stop thinking about these possible reasons for Aka’s name choice.

Almost a year ago, I too was wondering about DdeH and wrote that there must be a reason she has/had a "woman's advocate and human rights" lawyer representing her during the inquest? It appears that a third party (her sister or children??) has advised her. Judging by her speech and grammar during the proceedings, I don’t think she alone would have been capable of engaging a lawyer of his ilk and I'm sure AKA would not have advised her. JMO.

What exactly did DdeH get up to in that secluded rental property in rural & sleepy Burwash? Her son would have been at the little local school by 1984. Her daughter was probably aged 1 when they arrived.

Absent father Aka we are told was in Belgium earning his ‘legitimate’ millions and coming home at the weekend with a vehicle packed full of European dosh, sorry nosh.

So what was his wife doing through all those endless days and nights on her own in a foreign country with just the company of her young son & daughter? Surely the playgroup only took up limited time.

Did she meet many friends and mothers who spoke her chosen English? Did she have her own vehicle because she wanted to drive on the left hand side of the road?

Did she do any work including voluntary work? Did she help out at the playgroup or school? Or did she sit at home hidden away from the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam