Australia Australia - Paddy Moriarty, 70, & his dog Kellie, Larrimah, NT, 16 Dec 2017

Auction.....really?

This is stupid and kinda cruel. I guess ever since Lost in Larrimah came out the house has become sort of attraction. People need to remember that Paddy and Kellie were real people who didn't deserve what happened to them.

Apparently, A Current Affair tonight is going to have a piece about Paddy and the sale of his property.

There is now an online real estate listing about the property. realestate.com.au

And the realtors have put together a little video about the property, because the auction is on 7th May and they will be accepting bids from people who don't want to travel to Larrimah for the auction.

No price guide ... they are under strict instructions from the Public Trustee to sell Paddy's place for market value. I guess meaning that whatever a top bidder will pay is what they'll take.

(As per ACA on Ch9 just now)

I think Paddy had a 'wife' and child in a different remote community. The book looked into that a bit.
Perhaps the Public Trustee is settling Paddy's affairs and they will be the beneficiaries.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back