Australia Australia - Peter Falconio, 28, Barrow Creek, NT, 14 Jul 2001

A couple of days ago I said I thought I owed JLZ an apology because of an error in BM's timeline i.e he didn't have time to be in the Shell service station at mid-night and be in Broome four hours later. This came about through me saying that I had read somewhere that this was the case. I also said I couldn't remember where I had read it, I have it to hand and to make it even more believable it is written by a QC.
Partial CnP....If Murdoch was involved in transporting cannabis from Sedan to Broome, why would he not take the turn-off to the Tanami Track rather than travel almost 300 kilometres north past Barrow Creek before turning west? •Was the person and the vehicle shown in the Truck Stop video that of the accused and his vehicle? * ( No, because he was towing a camper trailer that trip and there was no trailer shown in the video) •Given that the Crown could prove that Murdoch arrived in Broome at about 4 am on the following morning * ( the 15th ?), was it possible that he could have travelled from Barrow Creek * ( Saturday 14th ) back to Alice Springs *( time on the video was 00.45.50 ..15th ) and then across the Tanami Track and arrived in Broome in that time, given the distances he would have had to travel, and the conditions of the unsealed road for much of the way?....... And this is why I said it wasn't him!

https://clant.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MildrenPaper.pdf
BM claimed he rode Tanami Track after leaving Alice Springs.

I think this article is very informative : Did Outback Peter fake his own death?
Yintenbar,Very good article. To find the truth, you must find the lies? When people make up stories that didn't happen, stories change.
Roll play,, Fantasy only et's say that the volkswagen was stopped at road, It was carrying drugs, The passengers in the red car pulled them over. Maybe knowing there were transporting drugs, Fight happened and PF was shot, JL. runs The red car drives off ,somehow Peter fled the car, The Truck driver comes by ,and sees the occupants of the red car helping Peter to the car , Then he picks up JL the side of the road.
The occupants of the red car get rid of the body of PF. The red car occupants aren't gonna come forth, And time for others to make up a story that will not incriminate them in any way

One thing everyone has missed maybe not important, when Joanne lee's was bundled in to the back of the four-wheel drive ,where was Peter falconi
1 lying on the ground next to the four-wheel drive.?
2 was he in the back of the four-wheel drive with Joanne Lees ?.
3 was Peter falconi placed in the back Volkswagen ?
4 was Peter falconi dragged into the bushes.?
Joanne Lee's never stated that she saw him on the ground anywhere, or in the four-wheel drive.
Link below of rains just after the incident where Peter falconi and Joanne Lee's got into trouble, this is why no tracks of attacker or dog could be found ? Except for Joanne Lee's, foot prints ,and blood spot on the road was not washed away .?

Justice served?? interesting ...
ohh you mean by the sitting judge??? the same clown that passed this??
please explain justice...just for interest sake...
now lets see...

Chief Justice Brian Martin's sentencing remarks

Mr GJ, you have pleaded guilty to committing two offences against a young female child who was aged 14 or perhaps just 15. This means you have admitted that you committed these offences. You have admitted that you unlawfully assaulted, that is that you struck the child, and that your striking of the child involved a circumstance of aggravation that you threatened her with a boomerang. The second offence you have admitted is that you had sexual intercourse with the child.

and...

The total period of both sentences is to commence today. Of the total period, the sentence of 24 months, the sentence will be suspended after you have served one month commencing today.

The sentence will be suspended upon your own recognizance of $250 together with the requirement that you be of good behaviour for a period of two years from the date of your release. Two years from the date of the release is the period during which you must not commit any further offences for the purposes of the Sentencing Act.

Chief Justice Brian Martin's sentencing remarks
Continuum, absolutely horrific.... corruption starts with one person and then it spreads

I reckon it has to be to draw attention to the spot. Either that or the attacker had an obsessive compulsive tidying up disorder! Attackers don't go round mopping up blood! It has to be to mark the spot, I'd say!
Maybe the blood spilt on dirt at another location,and then moved to the road to make it like the murder happened at road sided, or it happens somewhere else or person's who's blood , PF planted it .
Like most people on this forum if Peter falconi was dead he would be dead weight, J L could not pick him up or move him,she either had help moving him, the truck driver who picked Joanne Lee's up stated he saw a red car with two people moving a third person into the car late at night ,or the whole thing was staged and PF is still alive.

Hello! Just wanted to add my thoughts, and im not insinuating that JL was the perpetrator or involved in some way other than being a victim BUT why would BM tie her up using 'handcuffs' with such big spacing between them? Why not just cable tie her wrists together so the arms are pushed together? That one little detail makes no sense to me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back