Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #7

I hope he is SOOO grey... don't know as I can't stand to look at the absolute *advertisor censored* ;) thank you for teaching me about that! You guys are just great. The trial starts in just a couple of weeks now. I hope you all know how much it means knowing that you will be following and that you care. ❤️

I hope he is SOOO grey... don't know as I can't stand to look at the absolute *advertisor censored* ;) thank you for teaching me about that! You guys are just great. The trial starts in just a couple of weeks now. I hope you all know how much it means knowing that you will be following and that you care. ❤️
We're with you and all the other victims and people involved. Sending hugs! :):)

Preliminary arguments tomorrow.

I have searched for information about what happened in court on Monday and I am finding nothing.

But I have found that GL is listed again for tomorrow Thursday 22/2 at 10:30am. Still listed as a Preliminary Argument in the criminal court trial division.

I wonder if the matter is under suppression for the time being.

b.jpg

I have searched for information about what happened in court on Monday and I am finding nothing.

But I have found that GL is listed again for tomorrow Thursday 22/2 at 10:30am. Still listed as a Preliminary Argument in the criminal court trial division.

I wonder if the matter is under suppression for the time being.

View attachment 484868
Starting to look like it. Media has said nothing at all.

It looks like there is an appeal being made by the DPP for some reason. I can only guess there was a judgement made (of some sort) in the preliminary hearings, that is now being appealed.

It looks like there is an appeal being made by the DPP for some reason. I can only guess there was a judgement made (of some sort) in the preliminary hearings, that is now being appealed.

I think this will be drawn out for many years as GL is so cunning and will leave no stone unturned in an attempt to weasel his way out and get the charges downgraded.​

Criminal Division - Court of Appeal​

The President, Justice Taylor, Justice T. Forrest

TimeCase numberLocationMatterHearing
10:15 AMS EAPCR 2024 0030Green Court, Ground Floor 459 Lonsdale Street, Melb.DPP v. Gregory LynnHearing

I imagine if you were fighting for your freedom, most people, whether innocent or not would do all they could to benefit themselves when brought to trial.
IMO most people who have followed this case closely know that:

GL is a trainer of pilots, smarter than the average pilot who is highly intelligent.

Some dodgy history with close people dying in mysterious circumstances.

IMO the world is safer with this guy locked up, especially if you like camping by yourself or if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I really very strongly believe GL is guilty of this crime and others.

Guilty of at least 2 murders and the way he handled himself before and after IMO it was not his first rodeo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back