Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't realised the robbery took place at the family home. The Courier Mail report states that a female occupant opened the door and was threatened with a gun. Might that have been his poor Mum, or sister? How terribly traumatic this has been for Sam's family.

I think if it had been his mum that opened that door, then surely the police would of been called straight away.

Karinna, it is pretty normal here for teens and older kids to have their partners sleep over at their parents place. The police said he lived alone in the apartment.

I apologise for making an assumption that you are not Australian.

I live in Australia on & off over the years, but yes, i know Aus. well as have spent some time here.
And currently living here.

New thread coming up.

Please get ready to move over in about 10 minutes. :)

Where the robbery happened.

The robbery happened at Sam's family home Karrina last September, not the apartment Sam lived in with his dog prior to him going missing.

I have also provided linked articles upthread about all this when posters here were stating for some kind of fact Sam wasn't assaulted, which was was proven to be otherwise from msm articles, and a good family friend that said Sam was indeed assaulted during the course of the robbery. So i think i can say with confidence that that is a fact in this case.

The robbery happened at Sam's family home Karrina last September, not the apartment Sam lived in with his dog prior to him going missing.

Could you please provide a link. I haven't seen that stated anywhere?

Could you please provide a link. I haven't seen that stated anywhere?

The robbery video shows a queenslander ehich is the family home its not an apartment complex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member