Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost for words. What a totally tragic and horrific end to the search for Stephanie. Her poor poor family, Fiancé and friends.

As far as I know, ALL persons who work at school have to pass a 'working with children' check. Teachers, groundspeople, cleaners, even tuckshop ladies.
My sister worked in primary schools for years. A friend recently volunteered as secretary of the Parents Assoc. and even she needed to undergo the check.

In a small town it's possible that the cleaner had the keys and was called in to unlock a specific room for someone.

I can't believe they found photos. Sick b******!:gaah:

jmo

Her fiancée said in the news that she got the key off one of her colleagues. Why didn't she have her own?

Gosh... what the hell is wrong with people!
Where are the signs that they are going to do something like this?
Surly there are signs!

What a tragic ending, why are there so many evil people amongst us. Bet this guy will have previous history, wonder why the family left Netherlands at the time they did.

Cannot find any social media pages of his yet or anything of his.

No, they negotiate hours with the specific school. They have clock in and out books, and the hours are overseen by state supervisors. Unless ALL cleaners were there on Easter Sunday (which the contractors would never pay for) there was no reason for him to be there.

Adding: as I stated earlier the school was NOT closed for the 4 days over Easter. It is autumn break here. Two weeks of holidays means there is NO reason for him to have been there on Easter Sunday.

You are absolutely correct Fruity - I am wondering if he was infatuated with her and was watching her. No way any cleaner would be in a school on Easter Sunday. I can see why Stephanie would be though - doing lesson plans for when she was away on her honeymoon is a big job. I go in to school on holidays to just prepare for the next term when I am there.

Forensic officers are expected to arrive at the home this morning.

Neighbours say the family moved into the small weatherboard house only 12 months ago after relocating from Holland, where Mr Stanford worked as a professional cleaner for a dentistry company.

They described him as a “quiet, polite” man, but said he kept to himself and had few friends.

He lived at the home with his mother and older brother.

Shocked neighbours said detectives arrived at the house last night and Mr Stanford’s white panel van was towed away a short time later.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-man-over-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227296382068

Some things that stand out in the timeline:

"Sunday 10am: She texts her fiancé Aaron Leeson-Woolley to tell him about her plans for the morning." - This means HE knew her plan for that Sunday.

"Sunday midday: Mr Leeson-Woolley tries to call Ms Scott but she does not answer."

"Sunday 7pm: Ms Scott fails to show up for a planned dinner date with her fiancé in Leeton." - So there was a planned dinner date she missed out on!

"Monday 3pm: Mr Leeson-Woolley reports to police that Ms Scott is missing." - Why the heck did it take so long (20 hours!!!) before reporting to Police after she did not show up for dinner date nor answer her phone!?!?

MSM links:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Scott-marry-fiance-five-years-Saturday.html

"Mr Leeson-Woolley said:
'The last time I spoke to her was 10.30 on a Saturday night and she seemed happy... She said goodnight I love you like we normally do,' he said."

MSM links:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...veals-conversation-vanished-days-wedding.html

"He said he last spoke to her the night before her disappearance, and said everything had seemed fine in that phone call.
"I spoke to her on Saturday night, about 10.30pm. I was in Canowindra, back at mum and dad's place, and she was in Leeton," Mr Leeson-Woolley said."

MSM link:
http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/high-s...ott-vanishes-from-leeton-20150407-1mfv29.html

Maybe something was pre-planned.... Just my opinion...

This is the worst news. Excellent police work to achieve an early arrest. Whoever posted that it felt like Jill Meagher was spot on.
Like Jill, let's hope Stephanie is found quickly now they have him.

The person arrested is a Vincent Stanford if anyone can find any info on him..........I couldn't find a facebook page.

Hi guys just want to let you know that I don't think the above guy is the cleaner/murderer.............have a look on facebook Sunrise page and there are a couple of people who know the above guy and say that it is the caretaker who let them in, David someone, they are really really angry that the media are showing this photo..................... also want to say: ok you are an evil to take advantage of this woman alone at the school and murder and burn her, but how absolutely scummingly sick and evil to take a photo of the burnt body...............

Ahh revampz that would make more sense.. no handcuffs and has something in his hand which I thought was a food packet but now I look at it again it looks like keys.

Hi guys just want to let you know that I don't think the above guy is the cleaner/murderer.............have a look on facebook Sunrise page and there are a couple of people who know the above guy and say that it is the caretaker who let them in, David someone, they are really really angry that the media are showing this photo..................... also want to say: ok you are an evil to take advantage of this woman alone at the school and murder and burn her, but how absolutely scummingly sick and evil to take a photo of the burnt body...............

Thanks revampz. I'll remove the photo.

BREAKING 10.30am: The red Mazda 3 sedan belonging to Stephanie Scott is believed to have been found.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-man-over-murder/story-fni0cx12-1227296382068

The google snip of the article says the Ch9 helicopter is believed to have spotted it .. although that is not included in the article.

"Stephanie Scott murder investigation, photos, phone, man ...
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/.../stephanie-scott.../story-fni0cx12-12272963...
15 mins ago - Stephanie Scott disappearance: Police arrest man over murder ..... BREAKING: The car has been found in the search for Stephanie Scott. The Channel 9 helicopter is believed to have spotted it .... "

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...rome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Hey Makara, I probably wouldn't worry about it too much, it is all over the media, I have seen it 4 times on my facebook timeline.................but if I was this guy I would be very angry at the media!!! I haven't been on Websleuths for a while, but came on yesterday to see if there was any info about this girl and I see that the media are still opportunistic and sensationalize everything....

Some things that stand out in the timeline:

"Sunday 10am: She texts her fiancé Aaron Leeson-Woolley to tell him about her plans for the morning." - This means HE knew her plan for that Sunday.

"Sunday midday: Mr Leeson-Woolley tries to call Ms Scott but she does not answer."

"Sunday 7pm: Ms Scott fails to show up for a planned dinner date with her fiancé in Leeton." - So there was a planned dinner date she missed out on!

"Monday 3pm: Mr Leeson-Woolley reports to police that Ms Scott is missing." - Why the heck did it take so long (20 hours!!!) before reporting to Police after she did not show up for dinner date nor answer her phone!?!?

MSM links:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Scott-marry-fiance-five-years-Saturday.html

"Mr Leeson-Woolley said:
'The last time I spoke to her was 10.30 on a Saturday night and she seemed happy... She said goodnight I love you like we normally do,' he said."

MSM links:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...veals-conversation-vanished-days-wedding.html

"He said he last spoke to her the night before her disappearance, and said everything had seemed fine in that phone call.
"I spoke to her on Saturday night, about 10.30pm. I was in Canowindra, back at mum and dad's place, and she was in Leeton," Mr Leeson-Woolley said."

MSM link:
http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/high-s...ott-vanishes-from-leeton-20150407-1mfv29.html

Maybe something was pre-planned.... Just my opinion...

Am I getting this right ... you suspect that Stephanie's fiancée met a new immigrant cleaner at her school and organised for him to murder her a week before their wedding? Why??

Police say you can't lodge a missing persons report until 24 hours after the person was last seen.

I haven't spoken to my husband since 9.30pm yesterday. He left for work at 6am and I was still asleep, I tried to call him at about 9am when the kids woke up (school holidays yeah!) but it went straight to message bank. I know he is working about 150km away in a comms room (no service) so I sent him a text saying hi. I haven't heard back from him yet. I'm not planning anything terrible except maybe a tongue lashing because he didn't fix the towel rail like he promised! ;) It's normal for some people not to have 24/7 contact with their partner.

Hey Makara, I probably wouldn't worry about it too much, it is all over the media, I have seen it 4 times on my facebook timeline.................but if I was this guy I would be very angry at the media!!! I haven't been on Websleuths for a while, but came on yesterday to see if there was any info about this girl and I see that the media are still opportunistic and sensationalize everything....

Thanks revampz. I feel really bad that I posted it. I should know better by now! I'm just so bloody angry that yet another beautiful young woman has lost her life at the hands of some sick b*****d!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes