Australia Australia - Sydney, NSW, Bones underneath Bondi Beach aprtmnt, Jul'18

A photo of the small area cordoned off with police tape at the rear of the garage. Looks to me like an old doorway with perhaps access to the flat above.

8f63d7e8a97561121482d7fef41b7792

The apartment block on Ramsgate Avenue at North Bondi where builders have found bones at the back of an undercover car park. Picture: Richard Dobson

Bones Found Under North Bondi Unit Block

Now to do a search and look for missing persons who were last seen in Bondi.

Maybe whittle down to the date that the Units were built.

And hopefully more info that might lead to some finally finding out what happened to their missing loved one.

If they were found under the ground I was thinking they could be ancient, but in a cavity at the back of a garage it has to be some poor person
and whoever did it has got away with it til now.

A photo of the small area cordoned off with police tape at the rear of the garage. Looks to me like an old doorway with perhaps access to the flat above.

8f63d7e8a97561121482d7fef41b7792

The apartment block on Ramsgate Avenue at North Bondi where builders have found bones at the back of an undercover car park. Picture: Richard Dobson

Bones Found Under North Bondi Unit Block

I wonder if it is an old incinerator that had chutes on every floor.

Last edited:
John Gary STOJONOFF aka BENNETT

John Gary STOJONOFF aka BENNETT

About 12pm on Wednesday 21 May 2014, 47-year-old John Bennett was last seen by his family on Bondi Road at Bondi.
He was known around the Bondi area and has lived there most of his life. His disappearance is being investigated by Eastern Suburbs Detectives.
Police have concerns for John Bennett’s welfare as he did not take his wallet or other possessions and has not accessed his bank accounts since his disappearance.

Others found during my search, not sure if they're all still missing, couldn't much on some.

Melody O'Gara 2004 28 Backpacker British Tourist Handbag found Bondi park or edge of Bondi cliff. Police say suicide

Bee Bollard (Rubi) 2016 Last seen at the Bondi Junction bus interchange. Lived Marrickville Can't find if still missing

Ms Chuen Sung Ho 2016 Last seen Bondi Junction

Konstatinos Kountouris 2018 Age 49 Last seen in a reserve in Brighton Boulevard, North Bondi

Samantha Knight 1986 AGE 9 Her body has never been found. Was said to be buried in a park then moved.

Xing Chaojin Chinese Student. Belongings found on a cliff top. Inquest declared deceased.

Giles Mattaini, a 27-year-old French national living in Bondi, last seen walking along the coastal walking track at Tamarama on September 15, 1985 by a neighbour.

Forensic police will spend a second day searching under an apartment block in Bondi where human bones — believed to be a foot and ankle — were discovered last week.

While detectives await the results of tests to determine the age of the bones, about a dozen officers combed the scene yesterday.

“There’s no update on the status of the bones,” a spokeswoman for NSW police said. “They’re not ruling anything in or out.”
Police comb scene of human bones discovery

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back