Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The foster father killed Tiahleigh, he may have raped her too for all we know. :(

considering the extent to which Rick Thorburn goes to obtain any sort of sexual gratification, the complaint from the mother of the 4yr and 6yr old in his daycare outfit ought to make the concept that Rick was at Tia and certainly sexually interfered with her almost a given outcome.

there is a hint in the general outlook in Trent's facebook message to his cousin.. he had sex with Tia because she threatened to kill his dog. ( my bold print) .... sex as punishment? as disciplinary measures? ..

You know, I was thinking about this. Could he be trying to allege that she blackmailed him into it through threats of harm to his dog? I was reading some comments somewhere and people had come to that conclusion.Seems ridiculous, I know.

Or Thia threatened to kill his dog after she was molested by him...

or in the circle of Hairdo Bro's relatives and friends, you don't have sex with anyone unless your dog is threatened and then its a certainty..... what the connection is between sex and the dog threat will take finer tuned minds than mine to work out satisfactorily. .

Isn't it the father that's in the coma? Or maybe he came to by now? I thought it was the son that raped her?
Yes it's the father who needs a lump of 4x2 between the legs.
I forgot thr comma and a full stop. :D

IMO this is the FF other charges that are unrelated to Tiah.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old girl and the attempted rape of her four-year-old sister.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Details of the charges against the 56-year-old from the Logan area, south of Brisbane, were revealed when he was released on bail by Supreme Court Justice John Bond.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Police allege the man raped the girl and tried to rape her sister while they were being cared for at his home between July last year and April 28.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The man, whose wife operates the in-home daycare, has been charged with nine counts related to child molestation and rape.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He allegedly told both girls “don’t tell anyone”.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]In his objection to bail affidavit, senior constable Amarjeet Kumar told the court the man “was acting as a carer for these vulnerable children” when the alleged attacks took place.[/FONT]

considering the extent to which Rick Thorburn goes to obtain any sort of sexual gratification, the complaint from the mother of the 4yr and 6yr old in his daycare outfit ought to make the concept that Rick was at Tia and certainly sexually interfered with her almost a given outcome.

I agree, if he is facing charges for raping the younger two girls, as it appears from media articles. Then I do find it a bit hard to believe he did not also interfere with Tiahleigh in this manner. The other alternative is rage killing after coming to the realization his son is just like him! But I do have a sneaking suspicion he was interfering with her. For all we know, the sons have been subjected to years of it too...Its not outside the realms of possibility.

TIAHLEIGH Palmer’s accused killer, her foster father Rick Thorburn, has woken from a medically induced coma, 48 hours after he allegedly attempted to self-harm while in custody.

Thorburn, 56, is believed to have overdosed on pills at Beenleigh watch house soon after being charged with the murder of his 12-year-old foster daughter on Tuesday.

The Queensland Police Ethical Standards Command has launched an investigation into the incident.

Queensland Police confirmed Thornburn woke from the coma today and is now in a stable condition. He has been transferred from intensive care, to Princess Alexandra Hospital’s secure unit in Brisbane.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...a/news-story/dd59fb6dcbc563e940378a6690eacce1

IMO this is the FF other charges that are unrelated to Tiah.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old girl and the attempted rape of her four-year-old sister.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Details of the charges against the 56-year-old from the Logan area, south of Brisbane, were revealed when he was released on bail by Supreme Court Justice John Bond.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Police allege the man raped the girl and tried to rape her sister while they were being cared for at his home between July last year and April 28.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The man, whose wife operates the in-home daycare, has been charged with nine counts related to child molestation and rape.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He allegedly told both girls “don’t tell anyone”.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]In his objection to bail affidavit, senior constable Amarjeet Kumar told the court the man “was acting as a carer for these vulnerable children” when the alleged attacks took place.[/FONT]

So Tiah's murder occurred within the period that these girls were allegedly being molested? She was murdered in October 2015.

TIAHLEIGH Palmer’s accused killer, her foster father Rick Thorburn, has woken from a medically induced coma, 48 hours after he allegedly attempted to self-harm while in custody.

Thorburn, 56, is believed to have overdosed on pills at Beenleigh watch house soon after being charged with the murder of his 12-year-old foster daughter on Tuesday.

The Queensland Police Ethical Standards Command has launched an investigation into the incident.

Queensland Police confirmed Thornburn woke from the coma today and is now in a stable condition. He has been transferred from intensive care, to Princess Alexandra Hospital’s secure unit in Brisbane.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...a/news-story/dd59fb6dcbc563e940378a6690eacce1
I'm glad the *advertiser censored* didn't get out of this so easily. Good stuff.

I'm glad the *advertiser censored* didn't get out of this so easily. Good stuff.

Yes, I like it.. I wonder if this will change the family dynamic.. . Him trying to check out and leave the others with the garbage to face might just demote him from head honcho to family clunker . I am hoping it will provoke a stream of confessions of all sorts, and it's entirely possible that his story, the one he told when he had a secret way out all ready and waiting, might change somewhat...

Mother Thorburn visits the property alone today.

77fa392c94f33e5a00e3f05a77b8d2da.jpg

Yes, I like it.. I wonder if this will change the family dynamic.. . Him trying to check out and leave the others with the garbage to face might just demote him from head honcho to family clunker . I am hoping it will provoke a stream of confessions of all sorts, and it's entirely possible that his story, the one he told when he had a secret way out all ready and waiting, might change somewhat...
If I remember correctly, the police said he hadn't spoken to them? That he wasn't cooperating........

Yes I think it's going to get very interesting when tongues start wagging. All sorts of horror stories are going to be told, I'm sure

If I remember correctly, the police said he hadn't spoken to them? That he wasn't cooperating........

he has spoken a bit.. for example, he said to the police that he murdered Tia because he wanted to protect his son from the consequences of his incestuous venture with Tia.. he also, apparently said his son was bi -sexual and was afraid if he was sent to prison for his outrage against Tia his son would be at a distinct disadvantage considering his sexual proclivities..

of course, all this was said, when he knew he had a secret way out, and wouldn't be around to face the fallout from all this random chatter in the police station. But now, he is one of the unfortunate people who's suicide attempts do not succeed, and the terrible mess that provoked the attempt are still there, exponentially quantified. In spades. ..... now that Rick is to face the music, I suspect parts of his story may change spectacularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname