Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick look at Trent, post-Tia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Tiahleigh-Palmer-led-murder-body-found.html

IMO, he is one very disturbed young man. ..

Very disturbed! He is either a psycho or a very good actor. IMO no one can keep that act up, life is normal, nothing happened here, for such a long period of time. Be interesting to hear how his behaviour in person was, were there any changes or was it just like his social media, giving off the "not a care in the world" attitude.

Hairdo bro is a paedophile rapist.

Any other description is semantics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

COURT ON MONDAY 10/10/16.....:fireworks:....:fireworks2:....:fireworks:.....JUSTICE FOR TIAH.

Very disturbed! He is either a psycho or a very good actor. IMO no one can keep that act up, life is normal, nothing happened here, for such a long period of time. Be interesting to hear how his behaviour in person was, were there any changes or was it just like his social media, giving off the "not a care in the world" attitude.

I totally agree with you! I think it is pure evil acting so normal after knowing and being involved in something so horrible.

None of the other Thorburns have been charged as being an accessory to murder so I wonder the extent of their involvement.

This doesn't look like a dancer to me. This looks to me as if it is RT, doing what people with bad backs can't do.

attachment.php

(Image from above article from Daily Mail).

Attachments

• Rick.png
    Rick.png
    713.9 KB · Views: 218

Certainly with you here Kitsune .. hence my carefully chosen discription of 'disturbed'. IMO there is so much 'disfunction' going on here who knows what it has manifested into. I am also sure that the one venue open to exploration by his legal team in in the line... one comment by Trent in his online posts is along the lines of ' if .......then blame your parents'.

I totally agree with you! I think it is pure evil acting so normal after knowing and being involved in something so horrible.

None of the other Thorburns have been charged as being an accessory to murder so I wonder the extent of their involvement.

acknowledged for sure Madoodi, but certainly IMO this fits within the context that plea-bargaining can traverse many a seemingly insurmountable wall - if the bigger picture makes sense

Certainly with you here Kitsune .. hence my carefully chosen discription of 'disturbed'. IMO there is so much 'disfunction' going on here who knows what it has manifested into. I am also sure that the one venue open to exploration by his legal team in in the line... one comment by Trent in his online posts is along the lines of ' if .......then blame your parents'.
It might grant him some consideration in sentencing, but being abused and raised badly won't be seen as a mitigating factor in his crimes.

Lots of people out there giving the fishtailing Marsden hoons a run for their money.

Sooooooooo elephant in the room.

Extended family members that are locals. Wave at them. Few gens.

Edit to add: Support out there. Have a sniff around.

Quick look at Trent, post-Tia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Tiahleigh-Palmer-led-murder-body-found.html

IMO, he is one very disturbed young man. ..

That is a very good article with lots of new information about the disturbing young man - certainly no remorse there... One of those criminals who thinks he will never get caught, so he's able to brush it off as some challenge he overcame.

One glaring issue with the article - the timeline is misleading, saying she was "last seen" at 8.10 on Oct 30, when her foster father dropped her off at school. They could at least have said "allegedly" if they wanted to keep that in the timeline.

I am hoping his no - bail is extended, that he remains on remand. The reason given as to why he didn't make bail at his original appearance, is that he might interfere with witnesses, and I haven't seen anything so far that makes that a less probable event now, than it was then.

Perjury.

It is possible that an element of the Objection to Bail by the police had a lot to do with his persistent lies to them thru the investigation, particularly as the police would suspect HairdoBro to have known exactly where Tia's body was. Because Rick must have told the family that part, at least.. He may not have told them exactly how he murdered her, but at the very least, he had to let them in on where her body was, otherwise they would never have been able to stick to the same yarn all the way thru.

Incest

I don't think he could be refused bail on the Incest grounds.. there are pnly three people now he could conceivably be incestuous with, one's on remand, and two are at home.. I don't see that eventuality.

Perverting the course of Justice.

This is where he leans on witnesses and concocts more stories. And persuades others to tell stories.. ..

none of these antics have violence at their core, physical violence.. A lot of mental violence, though.

Unless, on Monday, the coppers have some more to throw at Trent, enough to make bail unachievable ,again..

I hope so.

I am hoping his no - bail is extended, that he remains on remand. The reason given as to why he didn't make bail at his original appearance, is that he might interfere with witnesses, and I haven't seen anything so far that makes that a less probable event now, than it was then.

Perjury.

It is possible that an element of the Objection to Bail by the police had a lot to do with his persistent lies to them thru the investigation, particularly as the police would suspect HairdoBro to have known exactly where Tia's body was. Because Rick must have told the family that part, at least.. He may not have told them exactly how he murdered her, but at the very least, he had to let them in on where her body was, otherwise they would never have been able to stick to the same yarn all the way thru.

Incest

I don't think he could be refused bail on the Incest grounds.. there are pnly three people now he could conceivably be incestuous with, one's on remand, and two are at home.. I don't see that eventuality.

Perverting the course of Justice.

This is where he leans on witnesses and concocts more stories. And persuades others to tell stories.. ..

none of these antics have violence at their core, physical violence.. A lot of mental violence, though.

Unless, on Monday, the coppers have some more to throw at Trent, enough to make bail unachievable ,again..

I hope so.

Thanks once again Trooper for your well considered & articulated poste.

I do agree that police would have been totally done with Trent's continual lies - I also wonder if perhaps they would have been... ? what - surprised, intrigued, dumbfounded, shocked - that with only 19 years on this earth, this one time little baby has now become capable of not only an unacceptable violation of another (by his own eventual admission, but to also be able to play the game & to ward off all the questions posed in prior investigations, to be able to keep up his self-absorbed & narcissistic presence in social media ... and more I am sure that I am not aware of.

I could sense the buzz around the coffee machine - Police saying along the lines of 'this f£^{~ ' needs to learn a lesson very quickly, let's see how we make can that happen' .. hence his incarceration.

On the other hand however, I don't see that it necessarily follows that the family members were all aware of Tia's despository . I see Rick as being pretty much in-charge, don't question, don't ask, just do as I say (shame he didn't perhaps instill 'but don't do as I do!'

The incest charge refers to him raping Tiah. Legally as a foster brother it's incest.

An extra 82 child safety workers will be employed in Queensland to deal with urgent caseloads in the wake of the murder of schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer.

Child Safety Minister Shannon Fentiman says $7.8 million will be spent annually on the full-time staff, which includes frontline workers and is addition to 47 previously announced positions to be filled by the end of the year.

"We know that child safety staff are under pressure," she said today.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.9.../55/qld-govt-to-hire-new-child-safety-workers

Poor kids, but not too title too late, every bit helps.

"Shannon Fentiman knew 12 months ago that her officers weren't able to get to kids in danger but did nothing, and in that time five young lives have been lost on her watch," she said.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-new-child-safety-workers#QLDEQRFWyZtPJ37R.99

An extra 82 child safety workers will be employed in Queensland to deal with urgent caseloads in the wake of the murder of schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer.

Child Safety Minister Shannon Fentiman says $7.8 million will be spent annually on the full-time staff, which includes frontline workers and is addition to 47 previously announced positions to be filled by the end of the year.

"We know that child safety staff are under pressure," she said today.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.9.../55/qld-govt-to-hire-new-child-safety-workers

The self importance of many criminals is amazing. That criminal ringing the lawyer friday afternoon that he is being kept over the weekend (unpaid fines) even though told friday leaving when he cut someones throat with a knife. Says "No one cares about me"
Newsflash!!! No one cares! Stay in custody idiot.
The mindset is so narcissistic self involved, its mind blowing.
Get the prisoners out of bed at 4.30am each morning and march the bastards up and down the quadrangle for two hours. There is a demographic that have no respect for community as you have just explained.
For many, it is generational crap parenting that needs rectifying.

That is a very good article with lots of new information about the disturbing young man - certainly no remorse there... One of those criminals who thinks he will never get caught, so he's able to brush it off as some challenge he overcame.

One glaring issue with the article - the timeline is misleading, saying she was "last seen" at 8.10 on Oct 30, when her foster father dropped her off at school. They could at least have said "allegedly" if they wanted to keep that in the timeline.

Crabstick, I don't think your broad generalisations about bad parenting are helpful here. Mental illnesses are on the rise and there is little help available, especially in Queensland if you are under 18. Having said that, there is generational bad parenting, but that's not always the case. Also there is a huge difference between being a psychopath and having a mental illness.

Walk a mile in my shoes

Nah, not broad generalisations. I didn't say everyone is a bad parent. Its about the generational parenting and a decline in community values. People can extrapolate more out of my comment if they wanted. Im not a lawyer.

Mental illness is on the rise because of psychoactive amphetamine usage (1 in 7 Australians apparently) and better services for diagnoses. This results in drug induced psychosis, hence the ambo and hospital assaults occurring. Yeah, sections of the community have gone down hill. So beyond genetic mental illness, we have to look at drug induced mental illness.

Our country has been at peace longer than ever now. Our families mostly have not been to war. We should have lower incidence mental illness than ever. (We are discussing Tiahleagh in Aust)

There is well documented issues on generational unemployment , its impacts on parenting from a number of factors.

Psychopath and mental illness are the same thing, thats because psychopath comes in many forms of derivative but it doesn't mitigate them going to prison. In fact, if you want to pull out the insanity card, you can look forward to a life of internment with no release.

Im not going to enter into a debate with you. However, Im not going to have words put in my mouth either. Don't over think it. Chill.

You need to lobby for law changes, currently the sentences are loss of freedom, incarceration.

The self importance of many criminals is amazing. That criminal ringing the lawyer friday afternoon that he is being kept over the weekend (unpaid fines) even though told friday leaving when he cut someones throat with a knife. Says "No one cares about me"
Newsflash!!! No one cares! Stay in custody idiot.
The mindset is so narcissistic self involved, its mind blowing.
Get the prisoners out of bed at 4.30am each morning and march the bastards up and down the quadrangle for two hours. There is a demographic that have no respect for community as you have just explained.
For many, it is generational crap parenting that needs rectifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member