GUILTY Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 *Arrests* #3

He probably thinks the blokes in Cell Block B might buy into his ridiculous yarn.... I'll bet they no more believe him than you or I do, Bops

I believe his wife and his sons have absolutely no doubt about what went on that night, that's why they left the house, left him to it, and left her, the poor little darling to him , to deal with as he wanted to. .. the vileness of them has no limits.

They should all still be in jail. They make me sick to think they knew exactly what was going on. Poor, darling girl. I wish someone could have protected her from them.

Coroner unable to determine schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer's exact cause of death - ABC News

'In handing down her findings, deputy state coroner Jane Bentley said Thorburn was "completely without remorse" for any of his offending.

"At this inquest, he gave evidence that he accidentally killed Tiahleigh — I reject his account," Ms Bentley said.

"I find that Richard Thorburn deliberately killed Tiahleigh.'

Him and his idiotic " accidental falling over " nonsense. It is a measure of his crazy that he thought it was appropriate to babble and dribble this 'explanation ' in a public place, a court, no less.

Coroner unable to determine schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer's exact cause of death - ABC News

'In handing down her findings, deputy state coroner Jane Bentley said Thorburn was "completely without remorse" for any of his offending.

"At this inquest, he gave evidence that he accidentally killed Tiahleigh — I reject his account," Ms Bentley said.

"I find that Richard Thorburn deliberately killed Tiahleigh.'

Him and his idiotic " accidental falling over " nonsense. It is a measure of his crazy that he thought it was appropriate to babble and dribble this 'explanation ' in a public place, a court, no less.
'During the inquest, the coroner was also asked to consider the possibility that Thorburn had killed his foster daughter to cover up his own sexual offending against her.'
Maybe not proven, but not disproven either and very, very likely.

Sorry if this is a stupid question :p but what does this mean ??

48.He pleaded guilty to those offences and in the District Court at Beenleigh on 14 September 2017 he was sentenced to four years imprisonment suspended after he had served 16 months imprisonment for an operational period of five years. He was released from prison on 20 January 2018. He sought leave from the Court of Appeal to appeal that sentence on the ground that it was manifestly excessive. The Court of Appeal refused leave to appeal.

14 September 2017 he was sentenced to four years imprisonment suspended after he had served 16 months imprisonment for an operational period of five years. He was released from prison on 20 January 2018

Does that mean parole??

48.He pleaded guilty to those offences and in the District Court at Beenleigh on 14 September 2017 he was sentenced to four years imprisonment suspended after he had served 16 months imprisonment for an operational period of five years. He was released from prison on 20 January 2018. He sought leave from the Court of Appeal to appeal that sentence on the ground that it was manifestly excessive. The Court of Appeal refused leave to appeal.

14 September 2017 he was sentenced to four years imprisonment suspended after he had served 16 months imprisonment for an operational period of five years. He was released from prison on 20 January 2018

Does that mean parole??

Yes Trent will have to serve out his five years parole

Does that mean parole??
A suspended or partially suspended sentence isn't the same thing as parole--for one thing it's not up to a parole board to decide whether you get out or not. They seem to be similar in practice. If the offender commits another crime in the operational period he can be required to actually go back to prison and serve his nominal sentence! Bad boy, do it again and you'll really be in trouble. Perhaps.

Does that mean parole??

At least, S , we can get a bit of a picture as to how Trent is occupying himself while on parole. .......

Trent Thorburn, foster brother of murdered schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer charged with b burglary | Daily Mail Online

NEW Thorburn (pictured, left) was sentenced to four years in prison for incest after being convicted of having sex with his 12-year-old foster sister, Tiahleigh Palmer (right). He's since been accused of burglary, after being allowed to walk free just 16 months into his four year sentence. Queensland Police allege Thorburn, now 24, broke into a camping store with two teenage boys at Parkinson in Brisbane's south, stealing a vehicle load of outdoor goods.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this family.

At least, S , we can get a bit of a picture as to how Trent is occupying himself while on parole. .......

Trent Thorburn, foster brother of murdered schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer charged with b burglary | Daily Mail Online

NEW Thorburn (pictured, left) was sentenced to four years in prison for incest after being convicted of having sex with his 12-year-old foster sister, Tiahleigh Palmer (right). He's since been accused of burglary, after being allowed to walk free just 16 months into his four year sentence. Queensland Police allege Thorburn, now 24, broke into a camping store with two teenage boys at Parkinson in Brisbane's south, stealing a vehicle load of outdoor goods.

What's the betting his lawyer argues that he only burgled because of Tialeigh trauma?

1. who would let their kids hang out with this guy.
2. And if found guilty of this crime, he just may have to complete his sentence for what he did to poor Tiahleigh.

(side note- this is my first post here. I have been lurking for a long time. Apologies if I messed up the quote and reply.)

1. who would let their kids hang out with this guy.
2. And if found guilty of this crime, he just may have to complete his sentence for what he did to poor Tiahleigh.

(side note- this is my first post here. I have been lurking for a long time. Apologies if I messed up the quote and reply.)
Welcome JustInterested77 :)

I agree & I wonder what his plan was with the 2 boys :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member