Deceased/Not Found Australia - Tiffany Taylor, 16, pregnant, Brisbane, Qld, 12 July 2015 *guilty*

Where is her mother in all of this? My daughter was a handful at 16 and we went through hell but I didnt let her live with a 40 yo man or sell herself for money. I know sometimes you cant stop kids but at 12 you can stop her from dating a 30 plus yr old. There are laws about stuff like that...USE THEM!

Just wanted to add, Im not blaming the mother..but FFS the lady could have reeled her in a little bit NO? I also agree those who are lifers, need to stay for LIFE..NO EXCUSES.

i have a DD the same age as this girl, they can be a blessing and a handful at the same time...this is awful, 16 and already experiencing the worst in life and a 40 yo "partner" who "didn't know" she was working as a prostitute! seriously?
this child was failed by the adults in her life, i am sorry for her mother and sister but why child services were not called when she was "dating" a 30+ yo and she was 12.??
we need to change the sentencing re: sex offenders, especially in cases of child abuse

i have a DD the same age as this girl, they can be a blessing and a handful at the same time...this is awful, 16 and already experiencing the worst in life and a 40 yo "partner" who "didn't know" she was working as a prostitute! seriously?
this child was failed by the adults in her life, i am sorry for her mother and sister but why child services were not called when she was "dating" a 30+ yo and she was 12.??
we need to change the sentencing re: sex offenders, especially in cases of child abuse

:goodpost:

My sleeves are permanently rolled up and I'm always ready to fight for my children.
Don't drop the ball!

Parents need to parent!.Protect their beautiful young daughters from the vile situations like this.A 16 year old young lady and a 40 year old grown man,come on,it is beyond wrong.Baloney,he had no idea what she was doing.

I have thinking that she may have seen the accused more than once and he was aware of 40yo boyfriend. He may have wanted a more permanent sexual relationship with Tiffany, thought he could take care of her and the bub better and she said no. Only wondering out loud.

The hinky meter is way up on this one!
A 40 year old dating a 16 year old that is plain wrong. What is the mum/sister doing or thinking? Were the family estranged despite their proclamations of Tiffany being a family girl? I fail to see if she was a family girl how you let your daughter place ads for sex. Or how a family girl seeks prostitution as a source of income when she is so family oriented.

UGH how does a 40 year old man parade around a 16 year old as his girlfriend. More like PIMP! She was living in a motel, was she being supplied with alcohol so she and her friends could party? Drugs haven't been mentioned but this has to be at least part of the equation here.

Then the drugs took hold and she needed more money so turned to prostitution....? I so hope it is much less gruesome.

Yes, the pimp word came to my mind as well.

Now that I know how old he is I'm struggling to give the benefit of the doubt.

There was something odd about his statement too, "She was special to me."

Well, doesn't that go without saying if she was your girlfriend?

I was also going to say that it's possible her mother couldn't control her, but the 12yo thing is a whole other story. Her sister seems well brought up, though. Confusing.

It was also said her mother couldn't speak to the media although she was seated alongside the sister. Was she was too upset or another reason?

OMG. I knew this case was tragic when I posted the thread ... but I had no idea how bad it was.
Her boyfriend was 40??? And he'd been dating her since she was 12???? And he had "no idea" she was prostituting???? I'm calling ******** on him.
I don't believe he was involved in her death ... I believe that was the 60 yr old monster (who should never have been let out of jail obviously). But the whole thing is so messed up. A 12yr old girl dating a 30+ yr old man, at the age of 16 is pregnant to the now 40 yr old man, and selling herself (either of her own free will or at his instigation), ends up dead because of another sick freak.
This whole thing makes me feel so angry.

"In his 40s, he had been dating her since she was just 12."

Crikey.

She had been reported to the dating group's administration by concerned users. She had been telling people she was 19 or 20.

That's not a boyfriend, that's an abuser .. how did her family not demand that she be taken into care to keep him from her and have the police press charges against him? WTF on this whole sad story, the poor child was obviously let down by the people who should have been looking after her.

That's not a boyfriend, that's an abuser .. how did her family not demand that she be taken into care to keep him from her and have the police press charges against him? WTF on this whole sad story, the poor child was obviously let down by the people who should have been looking after her.

Yeah, it's hard for me to muster the usual sympathy for those who knew her, commenting on this after the fact. What the actual heck.

'I am a master looking for submissive females': The creepy online dating site profile of the man, 60, charged with murdering missing pregnant Brisbane teen Tiffany Taylor
He's a 60-year-old man with a rough face but on the online dating site where he allegedly met missing 16-year-old pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor, Rodney Wayne Williams painted himself as a enticing lothario and slave master.

In a creepy online profile since taken down from the Oasis Active dating site, it is written about Williams: 'I am a Master looking for submissive females I would love to teach the right girl the good life. I have been told that I have a magic tongue ... try me, you might be surprised.'

Ms Taylor has been missing since 11.45 on Sunday July 12. HER SISTER (caps by me) reported her missing three days later.

By Candace Sutton and Leesa Smith and Rachel Eddie For Daily Mail Australia
00:31 18 Aug 2015, updated 06:23 18 Aug 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-pregnant-teenagerTiffany-Taylor.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'I am a master looking for submissive females': The creepy online dating site profile of the man, 60, charged with murdering missing pregnant Brisbane teen Tiffany Taylor
He's a 60-year-old man with a rough face but on the online dating site where he allegedly met missing 16-year-old pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor, Rodney Wayne Williams painted himself as a enticing lothario and slave master.

In a creepy online profile since taken down from the Oasis Active dating site, it is written about Williams: 'I am a Master looking for submissive females I would love to teach the right girl the good life. I have been told that I have a magic tongue ... try me, you might be surprised.'

Ms Taylor has been missing since 11.45 on Sunday July 12. HER SISTER (caps by me) reported her missing three days later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-pregnant-teenagerTiffany-Taylor.html

:sick:

RIP Sweet Tiffany and child... :rose: :rose:

I read that the boyfriend is in his forties, which means he may be older than 40... by how much? Aghh.

I just don't understand what the definition of 'boyfriend' is. She wasn't at school. I doubt that she would have qualified for any benefits on her own from Centrelink. I understand this is an expanding strategy by our Government.
He has been her 'boyfriend' since she was too young to be in high school. So WHO WAS HER GUARDIAN? how does this make sense?

I read that the boyfriend is in his forties, which means he may be older than 40... by how much? Aghh.

Boyfriend must have thought she was on a several day long lunch with her uncle, I guess!

Fantastic article. Tiffany was let down too many times.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/comme...-let-down-too-many-times-20150819-gj2jly.html

I feel that our discussions here have helped in a small way to show the media that people care about Tiffany. I hope the ongoing attention will lead to an inquiry that will address the issues raised in this article.

Agree.
I am angry about how many times this young girl has been let down, and not protected. But Tiffany, herself, deserves to be found and to have justice served on her behalf.

Boyfriend must have thought she was on a several day long lunch with her uncle, I guess!

By 'boyfriend' you mean 'pimp' and by 'uncle' you mean 'john' right? Again, WTF was going on in her family home that made this situation preferable and possible?

A Supreme Court judge has made an emotional plea for authorities to help a troubled 13-year-old boy abandoned by his parents.

The boy had earlier been in tears asking to be bailed to go back to his family who did not want him.
"His heart's breaking because he's lost his family," Justice Lasry said. "The community expects that young boys in this turmoil will be looked after. And he's not being looked after."
A Department of Health and Human Services officer said the boy's mother was living with his two older siblings but was refusing to have him back, saying she could not handle him and did not want him running way.

Asked by the judge if foster care was an option for the boy, the DHHS officer said the department had a lot of difficulties getting foster carers to look after adolescent children "and there just isn't any".
The DHHS officer said it was the department's hope that the mother would eventually agree to care for the boy.

Justice Lasry said he wanted something done to help the boy, "otherwise his life is just going to turn in to a permanent state of misery".
'He's lost his family': Judge's emotional plea for authorities to help troubled teen
Date
August 21, 2015 - 2:08PM
Mark Russell

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...ubled-teen-20150821-gj4ogk.html#ixzz3jQoNz9zS
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

I read this today and found how a youth can be 'missed out' by the system. So sad. I also did not know that a parent/s had the decision not to take a child back if they deemed it too hard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back