Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
129951-d0bbe8ef35ec449e48596c9d460c6535.jpg
A sharpshooter with a loaded high-powered rifle is keeping watch on the banks of a Bungalow waterway while police divers search through the muck for evidence.
Cairns Post

Attachments

• safe_image.jpg
    safe_image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
Having a suspect is one thing; placing that suspect at the scene of the crime is another.
Then there has to be sufficient evidence to get a conviction.
This case must be solved because a great many people are suffering enormous pain due to a monster on the loose.

Unsolved homicides become cold cases. There is one not far from where I live that happened on Christmas Eve 1992. The 26th anniversary is only a few weeks away.

I tend to agree with those who believe the investigators have a suspect in Toyah's case. They will be safe in the knowledge this suspect isn't going anywhere while they quietly go about building their case.
I sincerely hope we are right in thinking the police do have a suspect.

Let's try a different angle. When do you expect there to be an arrest? And when will you start to be concerned if there hasn't been arrest?

Is that a diversion or alibi that report of the other dog missing elsewhere at the same time?

Precedent I might look at here, we all knew Borce Ristevski murdered his wife but an arrest took many months after because he had a *advertiser censored* & bull story he was elsewhere. CCTV showed otherwise.
Well the cops had to be drum tight before an arrest.
Maybe this is what’s happening behind the scenes.

But where did she pick up the dog from? I'm so confused.

That would depend on which dog. We've had reports that it was her dog Indie, and we've also had reports that it was her BF's dog Jersey.

If it was hers and she lives in Woree, it's only 9 mins from the markets - then she heads up the coast to Wangetti - OR - goes to Port picks up Jersey and heads south to Wangetti.

Even though Toyah’s body has been located I don’t see why not have a mannequin and her car on the highway to jolt some memories.

Allison Baden-Clay and Daniel Morcombe’s mannequins.

i think they have...
He said police have now been provided with an up-to-date photo of Ms Cordingley, which will be on display and there are also plans to have store dummies at the sites.

“The dummies would be dressed in similar clothing to what Ms Cordingley had been wearing.”
Police conduct DNA tests and set up visual displays as the hunt for Toyah’s killer continues

Is there even the slightest suspicion that she was killed elsewhere and dumped there because that is where she was going?

I’m thinking the same thing.
Livor mortis will show if she’d been moved.

I’m thinking someone saw ‘someone’ throwing something into the water or phone pings could pinpoint BOTH Toyah’s phone and the murderer’s at that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname