Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies.

I'm only an hour out of Sydney and I have to have a phone line for NBN. I consider that country.

Anywhere where they haven't laid cable has to have a phone line for NBN - that better?
No offence taken ..Most of cairns had had NBN for over 3 years - plus I don’t know any people under 30 who have nbn they use mob

G

Good theory but I think it went missing Springs Creek PD - long way for a doggy to wander from Wangetti far to far -
Are we talking about Spring Creek at Ellis Beach? About 11km from Wangetti? I think not so very far for a dog to travel especially if it knew the area. But that's where the dog was said to have gone missing. Is that where it was actually found?

Are we talking about Spring Creek at Ellis Beach? About 11km from Wangetti? I think not so very far for a dog to travel especially if it knew the area. But that's where the dog was said to have gone missing. Is that where it was actually found?

Do we have a screenshot or any proof that the BF did post that his dog was missing? Or was this just from something that someone said they saw on FB? I'm just curious.

I can’t find the 8pm reference - maybe I just used that as a ballpark figure with other comments referencing the ‘other dog’ being listed as missing around 6/ 6:30pm ish? And then her having been reported as missing? Although there is a mention that she was reported missing around 11pm? It would be good to rough out a timeline of ‘known’ events. Also, I just reread what the mother said and she says they searched until light, so not what I thought I read (that they stopped searching).
Toyah Cordingley's mother says she has not accepted the 'horror' of her daughter's murder - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I can’t find the 8pm reference - maybe I just used that as a ballpark figure with other comments referencing the ‘other dog’ being listed as missing around 6/ 6:30pm ish? And then her having been reported as missing? Although there is a mention that she was reported missing around 11pm? It would be good to rough out a timeline of ‘known’ events. Also, I just reread what the mother said and she says they searched until light, so not what I thought I read (that they stopped searching).
Toyah Cordingley's mother says she has not accepted the 'horror' of her daughter's murder - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

No worries, thought I was going mad :eek:

Street view shows the address from White Pages to have a white ute parked in. We know that her partner drives a white ute. I'd say that is the house they shared.

If you look for the local BSS group and search Toyahs boyfriends name, you will see the post. Not sure if I can post it here

Street view shows the address from White Pages to have a white ute parked in. We know that her partner drives a white ute. I'd say that is the house they shared.

If you look for the local BSS group and search Toyahs boyfriends name, you will see the post. Not sure if I can post it here

I think you'll find the white ute is next door. The motorbike and the red pickup are parked in the driveway of that address.

Why would he list a missing dog in BSS? Why not a missing dog page?

You dont need to join to see the post KatKat.
You're right, sleepinoz, it is next door or at least it appears to be now that I've had a better look.
A lot of people post their missing pets on local buy swap and sell pages, to spread the word further etc.
I find it funny that the dog was last seen 6pm Sunday night but not posted about until 9:55pm, by then I believe he would have known Toyah had not come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg