Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m no expert, but whilst that gross and no need, I think that is more of a sexual perversion - like some kind of exhibitionist. But what happened to Toyah seems like a completely different level of behaviour. That’s ugly, aggressive, violent, horrifying and life changing for all involved. Even us, having to read about it, whereas the masturbator is repulsive rather than the stuff of your worst nightmares. But of course, it could be this guy going off the deep end.
Tend to agree with KatKat

Depending on the tides, surely there must have been foot prints and dog prints in the sand. They should be able to tell quite a story as to whether there were any drag marks etc
But the family searching on their own the night before and early in the morning would have disturbed a lot of the crime scene, especially if they found the dog and took it home. Police don't like that.

Last edited:
No Cookies | The Cairns Post

The man spearheading the sign campaign, Wayne ‘Prong’ Trimble was overwhelmed by the public support of the awareness campaign.

“It has gone from a little sticker to this and like the sticker says we are never going to give up,” he said.

“Everyone is angry, not at the coppers or anyone else but the situation she got herself in and what happened after that.”

BBM Wonder what the "situation" refers to???

The man spearheading the sign campaign, Wayne ‘Prong’ Trimble was overwhelmed by the public support of the awareness campaign.

“It has gone from a little sticker to this and like the sticker says we are never going to give up,” he said.

“Everyone is angry, not at the coppers or anyone else but the situation she got herself in and what happened after that.”

I imagine, if he's a friend etc that he doesn't specifically mean much - just general - unless perhaps she did have a new boyfriend? or new Friend? Or an angry ex? Pure speculation though & no idea... who knows what he means?

I imagine, if he's a friend etc that he doesn't specifically mean much - just general - unless perhaps she did have a new boyfriend? or new Friend? Or an angry ex? Pure speculation though & no idea... who knows what he means?
sorry i'm quoting my own post @drsleuth - no idea. i didn't mean to sound like i was downplaying your idea. Not at all. Do you have any idea about what he is saying in particular? tia :)

Imo this was likely a random, opportunistic "wrong place at the wrong time" attack. Unless that proves to be incorrect, it is increasingly concerning that this crime may only be solveable by tracing to a person/s by DNA or captured on camera.

To refer to Masa's case again - If Sean Price was not captured on CCTV and witnesses leaving the scene, I wonder how likely that case could have otherwise been solved by now, could Price have become a serial offender?

sorry i'm quoting my own post @drsleuth - no idea. i didn't mean to sound like i was downplaying your idea. Not at all. Do you have any idea about what he is saying in particular? tia :)

No I don't, it just stood out to me o_O & I took it as TC got herself into some kind of situation & was than murdered...............just seemed a bit odd to me :confused:

Imo this was likely a random, opportunistic "wrong place at the wrong time" attack. Unless that proves to be incorrect, it is increasingly concerning that this crime may only be solveable by tracing to a person/s by DNA or captured on camera.

To refer to Masa's case again - If Sean Price was not captured on CCTV and witnesses leaving the scene, I wonder how likely that case could have otherwise been solved by now, could Price have become a serial offender?

I don't know this Masa case - will have to look it up

I swing between a random (but known) offender (now) or someone close to home. Hope it is solved soon for Toyha & her family... just too shocking & totally unfair :( she had her whole life ahead of her. It's truly !

Mmm interesting what this guy said ..sometimes people just say stuff and it get reporting .. but what is he meaning ??
Is he angry with Toyah for getting herself in a situation ?? What situation??? Or angry about the situation ???

Could he be talking about her taking up with some new strange/odd/violent/drug crime related friends ?? Or about her in a violent relationship??

He is saying something for sure ??

Who is this guy anyway ?? Is he a family friend ??? Ok friend of bio dad

Maybe Toyah was helping a troubled friend - she seems like such a caring person with lots of friends -
Or maybe she just got in with a bad mob ?
Or maybe she was in a violent relationship?

Still thinking it someone she knew ..

That WT sure likes talking to the press.
He sure does, wasn’t he interviewed on tv as well? I guess maybe the parents haven’t got the emotional well-being, but it is still odd. The wording is odd. ‘...she got herself in’... is like there’s an allusion to her having made choices which led to that ultimate path. Or just odd wording because he’s under some stress speaking about it.

He sure does, wasn’t he interviewed on tv as well? I guess maybe the parents haven’t got the emotional well-being, but it is still odd. The wording is odd. ‘...she got herself in’... is like there’s an allusion to her having made choices which led to that ultimate path. Or just odd wording because he’s under some stress speaking about it.
You are right KatKat ., interesting and telling use of language-what did she get herself into ??? Intriguing..does he mean Relationships ( intimate or otherwise) or crime/drugs ?? I think maybe family has worked it out .. which means police have worked it out .. they are piecing it together for a good solid conviction

I wonder if this had anything to do with drugs. Did she arrange to meet someone down there to buy some weed and something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona