NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MsAnais, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleaver Greene

Cleaver Greene Verified Attorney - Australia

I haven't seen any posters here of late "in support of GT". By far the majority of posters here think he is a murderer and are gleefully hoping that he will suffer for the rest of his life. There are a few posters here who think the actions people point to as "proof" of his guilt are equally consistent with his innocence.

This is a forum to discuss. We are discussing. I am very interested in the viewpoints of the posters who have been told tonight that no one here is interested in them.

2. Sheerlock Homes

Sheerlock Homes New Member

Sorry Loz, I thought I had. You were posting about what people would do in any given situation of some high drama and violence. So....what would you do if you had been put out on that balcony, (assuming you had taken all the obvious risks in even being in his Apartment alone) after you has thrown rocks at him and around his Apartment, then tried to kill him with a metal object (doesn't sound like you at all but, you reckon you know what people in that situation would do) and the Big Bad Guy shut the door and moved away from you? What do you do?

3. LozDa

LozDa New Member

If I were in a forum thread dedicated to Nicole Brown telling you all the ways that OJ Simpson is innocent because he wasn't found guilty, I'd expect that people would think I was being inflammatory. Why would you pick a thread dedicated to the victim?

I want to discuss the case and throw out views and opinions without being attacked and told time and time and time and time again that "he was found not guilty, get over it".

I don't understand what you're getting out of it. Let people discuss it, let them scream he's guilty. What does it matter to you? You know different, apparently... so why attack people for having a different view just because the case went the way you thought it would?

4. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

Admin Note:

I feel like I walked into a Chinese restaurant and everyone is tossing egg rolls at each other.

STOP tossing egg rolls.

WS is a DISCUSSION board and there are bound to be differing opinions.

Please discuss responsibly and respectively of your fellow posters or risk the loss of posting privileges.

That's it

5. fairydust

fairydust New Member

Actually you did direct it at me, Post #1164 might help you refresh your memory.

6. Cleaver Greene

Cleaver Greene Verified Attorney - Australia

I think the question of what GT was carrying when he left the building was off limits. There was no good reason to ask it. Any answer he gave would only fuel further speculation. I think he had legal advice on the boundaries of the interview.

7. Makara

Makara Former Member

Egg rolls. LOL. Love the analogy CP. In this instance it feels more like tossing slices of pizza, with or without olives.

Thank you so much for your patience here. It's very much appreciated.

8. Makara

Makara Former Member

BBM: Fleeing the scene of an accident is an indictable offence irrespective of any proffered excuses.

9. TootsieFootsie

TootsieFootsie Well-Known Member

10. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.