Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of person gleefully describes the money Tostee has made off a young woman's death as "profit" or a "windfall"?

Someone who is themselves NQR on several levels, I think.

60 Mins needs boycotting after this, and several other unsavoury decisions they've made lately.

GABLE Tostee says he didn't check on Warriena Wright when she disappeared from his 14th-floor balcony because he didn't want it to look like he'd pushed her.
In an interview with Australian current affairs show 60 Minutes, the 30-year-old is questioned why he didn't check to see if she was OK.
"Instinctively I knew that if I ran out there and somebody saw me looking over the edge and she had actually fallen all the way, it would look like, you know, i-it would not look good.
"It would look like I had forced her over or something."

Journalist Liam Bartlett conducted the interview, also asking Tostee why he threw the Kiwi woman out on his balcony.
"Gable, regardless, you had control of her," he said.
"You're six foot three, she was five foot four. How far is it between the front door and the balcony door."
Tostee cuts him off, saying: "It was a lot, lot closer to the balcony door and it was wide open and it was the logical option at the time."

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/gable-tostee-why-he-didnt-check-warriena-wright/3111118/

bbm -- spot the lies below as well:

"Nobody's trained for a situation like this. It's like being hit by lightning – there is no right or wrong way to proceed from there."
"Well if I can humbly suggest there might be one right way – how about calling an ambulance?," presenter Liam Bartlett asked Tostee in the interview excerpt released in a promotional video played on Nine's Today show on Friday morning.
"Well, as I said – what had happened, had happened," Tostee responded. "And there's nothing an ambulance could do to change that."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-pos...mbulance-after-Warriena-Wrights-balcony-death

So much for him "not knowing" what had become of her. Pants on fire.

bbm -- spot the lies below as well:

"Nobody's trained for a situation like this. It's like being hit by lightning – there is no right or wrong way to proceed from there."
"Well if I can humbly suggest there might be one right way – how about calling an ambulance?," presenter Liam Bartlett asked Tostee in the interview excerpt released in a promotional video played on Nine's Today show on Friday morning.
"Well, as I said – what had happened, had happened," Tostee responded. "And there's nothing an ambulance could do to change that."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-pos...mbulance-after-Warriena-Wrights-balcony-death

So much for him "not knowing" what had become of her. Pants on fire.

"His emotional intelligence is questionable. There's no question though that they were both on the edge that night."

http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/gab...11-gsn2kd.html

Liam Bartlett spent 3 days with GT, his family and his lawyer.
It was his family that proved the turning point in him taking the deal.
Gt brother has changed his name.
His parents are not using their last name and his father has changed his business cards.
R'ries family were contacted to be apart of the story. But they declined.
The DDP have on their behalf informed that Rrie's family do not want to be contacted by he or by the family.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...p/news-story/7f20a3af4550f7cc7d5d919420ba903a

I hope this speaks volumes to you too. :)

Stephanie Angus stopped communicating with Tostee after receiving that creepy message and going out on a date with him. They had messaged several times. He did the same as he did with Warriena. Met her for a drink, halfway through the drink suggested they go back to his apartment (she didn't do that). There is a video link of her speaking about it in this link.

I think it is important to look at the source (link), that is never supplied by some posters. You would have to wonder why. Everything is their 'opinion'. Which means others need to go to the source to find out the accurate info.

It is also important to understand that they can only speak of the crime during the court process. Not his disgusting misogynistic behaviour on the body building forum or elsewhere. You would know that. No priors arrests or behaviours are allowed. Each crime is judged 'on it's own merit'.

Gable Tostee, 28, made contact with Stephanie Angus on Tinder last year.
'I found him to be a bit sleazy and he wasn't the type of bloke I was looking to meet. He was on there for one reason and I was on there for another reason,' she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...message-Gable-Totsee-sent-meeting-Tinder.html
Thanks for the link, SouthAussie, much appreciated.

BIB: Yes, I understand that perfectly, which is why I have stated, it speaks volumes that no female witnesses were brought in to testify for the prosecution in regards to GT's online activity. Had there been other females online or offline coming forward claiming GT spiked their drinks and/or threatened to throw them off his balcony, they would have been brought into court to testify because those sort of claims/allegations/accusations would have been relevant to the case alright! As we know, not one single female came forward. It's not that the Police weren't looking for them either, they were, they just couldn't find anyone, male or female, online or offline, no-one!! Again, that speaks volumes. :)

Regarding the article though, I must say, Stephanie Angus does not appear to be very mature in my opinion. Why did she continue to message GT after telling him she was calling 911? and what's with the "You've been chatting to my Brissie friend who I'm staying with this week! haha!" Seriously? It's Tinder, a dating site, where both males and females go online to meet and chat with others. Did she honestly think she was the only one GT was chatting to on Tinder? :facepalm: I'm more inclined to believe she was on Tinder for the same reasons GT and so many others were/are. Where are the messages before the "Roses are Red...." message from GT? What was the discussion about before GT sent Stephanie Angus that particular message? I would like to see them because I believe the message has been taken out of context. The fact that GT didn't message Stephanie Angus for a week after she messaged "I'm calling 911", proves to me he took her message seriously and left her alone. She on the other hand, just couldn't let it go and just had to message him again. The way she added the "haha" at the end of her message, if anything, is very very childish. :facepalm: JMO

I know my take on the article is irrelevant, but I just couldn't help but share my thoughts on it. If you, or anyone for that matter, thinks I'm missing something of importance, please, feel free to point it out. Thanks.

Liam Bartlett spent 3 days with GT, his family and his lawyer.
It was his family that proved the turning point in him taking the deal.
Gt brother has changed his name.
His parents are not using their last name and his father has changed his business cards.
R'ries family were contacted to be apart of the story. But they declined.
The DDP have on their behalf informed that Rrie's family do not want to be contacted by he or by the family.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...p/news-story/7f20a3af4550f7cc7d5d919420ba903a

So they are all shying away from their family name. And he is doing this to take the pressure off his family?

I think this sentence says it all. "But he genuinely doesn’t understand why people would think he was a bad person if they knew all the facts."

He doesn't get how society works. The moral values most people hold. He is extremely impeded in that way. And he is prolonging the agony for his entire family. While he is busy winning milkshake-drinking competitions and allowing himself to be published doing so.

Don't any of them understand that the agony that Warriena's family feel is hundreds of millions of times more than they are feeling? Don't any of them understand anything? Very strange.

Thanks to the DPP for protecting Warriena's family as much as they can.

Forever young. :rose:

34r7mdf.jpg

I think we need to get something straight there - GT is H.O.T, HOT!! He is just a simple playboy, a little down on his luck. A sweet, innocent playboy who was only out for a bit of fun, and then something happened and it wasn't his fault. In Australia, we are civilized and we don't send hot playboys to prison, unless they have brown skin (GT does not have brown skin, we know that for a fact). So, I think everybody just needs to get over this. Warriena, might have looked like a tiny and fragile female, but she assaulted a hot playboy in his apartment and then she voluntarily climbed over a 14th floor balcony. For goodness sake, all GT did was try to defend himself from a violent assault, and he made an audio recording to prove it. It's quite miraculous that he escaped without injury as Warriena must also have had superpower strength to be able to lower herself over the balcony, facing outwards, and then twist herself around, using just one hand to hold on the whole time. One can only imagine how frightened GT was when he was assaulted by someone with that kind of strength!
Why should a youngish, hotish playboy have his life destroyed by prison just because of a date that didn't go so well? He's not up himself or anything. He is intelligent and gifted. He feels sad about what happened, but it's been 2 WHOLE YEARS now. What is he supposed to do, feel sad forever? He has to get on with his life and manage his newfound celebrity. He has so much to offer. Give him a chance tomorrow on 60 Minutes. I think a lot of people are going to change their tunes when he explains how he was just trying to defend himself.

I think we need to get something straight there - GT is H.O.T, HOT!! He is just a simple playboy, a little down on his luck. A sweet, innocent playboy who was only out for a bit of fun, and then something happened and it wasn't his fault. In Australia, we are civilized and we don't send hot playboys to prison, unless they have brown skin (GT does not have brown skin, we know that for a fact). So, I think everybody just needs to get over this. Warriena, might have looked like a tiny and fragile female, but she assaulted a hot playboy in his apartment and then she voluntarily climbed over a 14th floor balcony. For goodness sake, all GT did was try to defend himself from a violent assault, and he made an audio recording to prove it. It's quite miraculous that he escaped without injury as Warriena must also have had superpower strength to be able to lower herself over the balcony, facing outwards, and then twist herself around, using just one hand to hold on the whole time. One can only imagine how frightened GT was when he was assaulted by someone with that kind of strength!
Why should a youngish, hotish playboy have his life destroyed by prison just because of a date that didn't go so well? He's not up himself or anything. He is intelligent and gifted. He feels sad about what happened, but it's been 2 WHOLE YEARS now. What is he supposed to do, feel sad forever? He has to get on with his life and manage his newfound celebrity. He has so much to offer. Give him a chance tomorrow on 60 Minutes. I think a lot of people are going to change their tunes when he explains how he was just trying to defend himself.

BBM
He made an audio to prove it.
So are you saying you think he had some idea of what might have been going to transpire?

I only meant that he was just so lucky to have recorded her violent assault on him and the recording proves she beat him badly because he says so in it. Of course he could not have foreseen that his diminutive date would use superpower strength to assault him and then climb over the balcony of her own volition and then be exposed to kryptonite and lose her single handed grip and fall

I only meant that he was just so lucky to have recorded her violent assault on him and the recording proves she beat him badly because he says so in it. Of course he could not have foreseen that his diminutive date would use superpower strength to assault him and then climb over the balcony of her own volition and then be exposed to kryptonite and lose her single handed grip and fall

LOL :D

And I am sure he is in so much more agony than anyone else, too. Deserves to get a 6 figure sum and dance happily off into the moonlight with his new girlfriend .... well, until he finds another new girlfriend, and another, and another. All responsibility removed. His parents to once again uphold the Tostee name with great pride.

Oh, and I almost forgot. He must win, win, win that big milkshake contest too. Keep that scorching hot flab ever-so-hot.

Though I'd personally like him to crawl off into the desert and never come back. But ... that's just me. :)

Gt tells us that the door was open to the balcony . Sleuthing we could hear the change of sounds as gt carried ww out to the balcony on that audio . Good work sleuthers never doubting the truth would come out and it will continue . Trump would suit for a new name change

layout app for photos

Firstly, almost 90 minutes before Wright falls to her death from the balcony, Tostee decides to secretly record everything on his mobile phone. He maintains that it made perfect sense.

“Yeah, just in case something happens, because you know, if you’re drinking and you’re not remembering things or you have a stranger in your home,” he told me.

It sounds like the sort of insurance policy that only a guilty man would need but significantly, Tostee’s lawyer, Nick Dore is convinced the recording proved his client’s innocence. Without it, he says, Tostee’s version of events “would have been unbelievable”.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/opi...ay/news-story/69ff705edde13f70e3d1325243fe69c

But what happened next was horrific. A mere 27 seconds after being pushed out on the balcony, Wright plummets to the ground floor. It’s suspected she was trying to climb down to the balcony below but slipped in the attempt.

However, having examined those apartments, I can tell you a champion gymnast from the Moscow Circus would find that feat difficult, let alone an inebriated young woman who was clearly frightened.

And that was the nub of the police brief against Tostee. His murder charge was framed around Wright’s state of mind, not a physical shove, and at trial the argument was put that Tostee’s actions had made her so fearful that she fell while trying to escape. Under Queensland law, a jury rejecting murder must also consider the involuntary act of manslaughter and in the end Tostee was found not guilty of both.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/opi...y/news-story/69ff705edde13f70e3d1325243fe69c1

LOL :D

And I am sure he is in so much more agony than anyone else, too. Deserves to get a 6 figure sum and dance happily off into the moonlight with his new girlfriend .... well, until he finds another new girlfriend, and another, and another. All responsibility removed. His parents to once again uphold the Tostee name with great pride.

Oh, and I almost forgot. He must win, win, win that big milkshake contest too. Keep that scorching hot flab ever-so-hot.

Though I'd personally like him to crawl off into the desert and never come back. But ... that's just me. :)

Nah...it's not just you. It's me too.

Firstly, almost 90 minutes before Wright falls to her death from the balcony, Tostee decides to secretly record everything on his mobile phone. He maintains that it made perfect sense.

“Yeah, just in case something happens, because you know, if you’re drinking and you’re not remembering things or you have a stranger in your home,” he told me.

It sounds like the sort of insurance policy that only a guilty man would need but significantly, Tostee’s lawyer, Nick Dore is convinced the recording proved his client’s innocence. Without it, he says, Tostee’s version of events “would have been unbelievable”.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/opi...ay/news-story/69ff705edde13f70e3d1325243fe69c

I would suggest they still are...

The family stand by GT despite going to lengths to distance themselves from the Tostee name.
The parents answered NO. When they were asked should GT accept any responsibility.

Bartlett finds some of GT's explanations unusual and not sure if they cut the mustard.

They might cut the cheese though *mumbles to self* 'Need something for that since the bloody cheese knife grew legs and walked away' *searches fruitlessly through cutlery drawer*

But what happened next was horrific. A mere 27 seconds after being pushed out on the balcony, Wright plummets to the ground floor. It’s suspected she was trying to climb down to the balcony below but slipped in the attempt.

However, having examined those apartments, I can tell you a champion gymnast from the Moscow Circus would find that feat difficult, let alone an inebriated young woman who was clearly frightened.

And that was the nub of the police brief against Tostee. His murder charge was framed around Wright’s state of mind, not a physical shove, and at trial the argument was put that Tostee’s actions had made her so fearful that she fell while trying to escape. Under Queensland law, a jury rejecting murder must also consider the involuntary act of manslaughter and in the end Tostee was found not guilty of both.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/opi...y/news-story/69ff705edde13f70e3d1325243fe69c1

Disgusting article .... Liam Bartlett trying to justify why 60 Minutes interviewed him. As if we need to hear the story from Tostee's mouth. As if he has the right to inflict his crapola on us and, more importantly, Warriena's family. Trash journalism with only self-serving interest in play. imo

Disgusting article .... Liam Bartlett trying to justify why 60 Minutes interviewed him. As if we need to hear the story from Tostee's mouth. As if he has the right to inflict his crapola on us and, more importantly, Warriena's family. Trash journalism with only self-serving interest in play. imo

BBM

Speculation on my part, but I'm thinking WW's family aren't trawling the internet, clicking on links to articles about the circumstances of her death, to have those articles inflicted on them.

WOW we saw Tostee gain like a kilo a day during the trial and now this 60 mins interview photo's... Phoooaarrr... theres atleast another 5kg!
By my calculations, cheese, pizza, giant milkshakes, with litres of ice cream and cream and extra blood income rolling in to eat spend, I do believe we could potentially see an explosion!
Its bizarre the amount of attention people pay to his looks....it's the last thing I'm interested in.

Gable Tostee, 28, made contact with Stephanie Angus on Tinder last year.
'I found him to be a bit sleazy and he wasn't the type of bloke I was looking to meet. He was on there for one reason and I was on there for another reason,' she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...message-Gable-Totsee-sent-meeting-Tinder.html
And yet she kept talking to him 8 days later.! Sprung! Just look at the Iphone screenshot.
I think it is important to look at the source (link), that is never supplied by some posters. You would have to wonder why. Everything is their 'opinion'. Which means others need to go to the source to find out the accurate info.
Actually the DM article you supplied is enough, it shows the Angus is untruthful, see my post above. Her story does not correlate with the Iphone Screenshot. Or perhaps you can explain it? And as far as I can tell all comments here are opinions , I don't need to be reminded of it, but maybe others do. If the comments here were the truth, GT would be in jail I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member