Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at the time WT disappeared, the people on Benaroon Dr/Ellendale were: The Crabbs, H and PS, Nocturnal neighbour, AMS, MD, LH+1-2 children, lawnmower man, woman with 10 grandchildren(grandchildren not present) and spouse, RD and spouse, Ex-SES? & spouse?, FFC, FGM and FD. Approxiamately 19 people and no one saw anything sus. Does anyone know of anymore people on that estate around the time of WT's disappearance?
Not sure if this family (mom and son?) was home at the time, but police paid them a visit?

Along the touch football field sideline, a five-year-old boy named hangs like a monkey from the metal pole of a sideline marquee shade. The boy’s mum, Cindy Bell, sits with school-mum friends along a wood fence, smiling at her son.

In the wake of William’s disappearance, police officers knocked urgently on Bell’s front door.

Someone had actually told the police that they saw a little boy through the window of my house in a Spider-Man uniform,” she says.
She looks at . “He was asleep at the time and they actually had to come into my house and double check that he wasn’t William.

“Yeah, that was pretty full-on. He never had a Spider-Man shirt on and or anything like that. For someone to go past my house and think they saw William through the window was a bit weird.”

NoCookies | The Australian

eta: edits made to formatting of my own post and edited child's name to initial

Last edited:
That’s my point though, there isn’t any evidence other than the guy claiming it to be so, some time later. It’s on par with Ronald Chapman’s claim of seeing a child in a Spidey suit standing up in the back of a car.

Call me naïve, but I would trust that the Coroner has been privy to this info and addressed it, just maybe not with individuals who are not considered relevant parties i.e. the writer of that article, the advocate quoted therein and the general public. Unless there’s some sort of ‘cover up’ that reaches beyond the FC’s and FACS, encompassing Police and the Coroner herself. Which I find highly unlikely as the Coroner conducted the inquest for Braxton Slager and was very much critical of FACS decisions RE Fostering circumstances in that case.

Inquest into the death of Braxton Slager
I guess, for transparency, so the public can feel this case has been fully investigated, some would like to know about these things which are similar in nature to other things which were brought to light at inquest? Why NOT have called Mr. Donoghue to testify, and why not have asked Hudson about it? The situation may be similar to Mr. Chapman's memories, and those were allowed to be dealt with in public. Why would this seemingly similar-ish event not be equally brought to light? It gives a bad 'flavour', imho. As was noted in the article, it 'could be put to bed so easily'.

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why CCTV could prove crucial | Daily Mail Online

So at the time WT disappeared, the people on Benaroon Dr/Ellendale were: The Crabbs, H and PS, Nocturnal neighbour, AMS, MD, LH+1-2 children, lawnmower man, woman with 10 grandchildren(grandchildren not present) and spouse, RD and spouse, Ex-SES? & spouse?, FFC, FGM and FD. Approxiamately 19 people and no one saw anything sus. Does anyone know of anymore people on that estate around the time of WT's disappearance?
I think it is possible that the woman with 10 grandchildren may also be MD?

I guess, for transparency, so the public can feel this case has been fully investigated, some would like to know about these things which are similar in nature to other things which were brought to light at inquest? Why NOT have called Mr. Donoghue to testify, and why not have asked Hudson about it? The situation may be similar to Mr. Chapman's memories, and those were allowed to be dealt with in public. Why would this seemingly similar-ish event not be equally brought to light? It gives a bad 'flavour', imho. As was noted in the article, it 'could be put to bed so easily'.

Did William Tyrrell disappear earlier than reported? Why CCTV could prove crucial | Daily Mail Online

I guess, logically, the Coroner cannot go through every single little piece of testimony/witness statements - in Coroners Court - due to time constraints.
The inquest could go on and on forever if the Coroner is expected to rehash the entire case in the public's eye.

The Coroner's report will contain the salient details, and explain her reasoning and result. She has the full police brief.
With the public trusting (and perhaps some not trusting) that she has investigated the details that she feels are not yet complete. And verified the things that need verifying.

We (taxpayers) pay them enough money to do their Coronial job properly.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members