Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they? I seem to remember it took them some time to find someone at the coffee shop or assembly that actually remembered him being there. But I don't have a link for that so that will have to be my own opinion.

He tried to show police the receipt from the coffee shop the day after the first interrogation ..

When he tried to tell police he had evidence on his bank statement of purchasing the coffee he said he was told by an investigator, “I’m tired of your and lies”.

Cops warn: ‘We’re going to get you’

They wasted years on someone they could have cleared very early on, just couldn't admit they were wrong IMO.

I have no opinion on his integrity, but either his or Det Sen Const Gallyot’s evidence at the trial is untrue. I assume the magistrate preferred the latter’s version.
Jubelin directed taped call 'not be saved'
My post was that he did have integrity but lost it when he lost his objectivity. I do wonder what the relationship between he and FFC mother had. In light of everything, I don't think that that my opinion of that is unreasonable.

He tried to show police the receipt from the coffee shop the day after the first interrogation ..

When he tried to tell police he had evidence on his bank statement of purchasing the coffee he said he was told by an investigator, “I’m tired of your ******** and lies”.

They wasted years on someone they could have cleared very early on, just couldn't admit they were wrong IMO.
BBM. And that is very unprofessional, IMO.

… if a toddler was there moments before, he's not in sight, he's not in the house and he's not a wanderer … Well I'm no Rhodes Scholar but my mind would assume someone has grabbed him.
Well, sure, if someone grabbed him. By this logic, every child who vanishes without a trace from the backyard of their foster Nanna is a case of stranger abduction.

If someone didn’t steal their foster child, that person would have no choice but to push the stranger narrative if they didn’t want anyone to know what really happened. If someone didn’t steal their foster child, and the foster parent wanted to cover it up and hid the body nearby, of course they would insist they weren’t a wanderer. As I mentioned previously, specific to this case, Occam’s razor bends to FFC per everything I’ve already mentioned, including opportunity and motives myself and others have detailed in these threads.

When he tried to tell police he had evidence on his bank statement of purchasing the coffee he said he was told by an investigator, “I’m tired of your ******** and lies”.

I’m tired of Bill Spedding still being brought up as a suspect. It just goes to show the stigma a false accusation produces …

If the man’s life hasn’t been destroyed enough …

Sad.

Last edited:
Interesting facts about women in US prisons who have been wrongfully convicted.

4. Two hundred and forty-one women have been exonerated since 1989.

Of the 2,750 people who have been exonerated in the last three decades, about 9% were women, according to data from the National Registry of Exonerations.

5. Most female exonerees were convicted of crimes that never occurred.

Nearly 73% of women exonerated in the last three decades were wrongfully convicted of crimes that never took place at all, according to data from the National Registry of Exonerations. These “crimes” included events determined to be accidents, deaths by suicide and crimes that were fabricated.

6. About 40% of female exonerees were wrongly convicted of harming their children or other loved ones in their care.

Almost one-third of female exonerees were convicted of crimes in which the victim was a child, according to data from the National Registry of Exonerations.

These include nine women who were convicted of shaking a baby to death. Thousands of people have been accused, and many convicted, of harming children by violently shaking them and causing a condition known as Abusive Head Trauma (previously referred to as “shaken baby syndrome”). However, scientists and medical experts have said the three symptoms used to diagnose Abusive Head Trauma — diffuse brain swelling, subdural hemorrhage and retinal hemorrhages — can all result from many other causes, including diseases, falling at home, and even the birthing process, and that the concept of “shaken baby syndrome” has never been validated.

8 Facts About Incarcerated and Wrongfully Convicted Women You Should Know (innocenceproject.org)

AND.... according to the podcast I'm listening to, 1/4 people convicted wrongly confessed to the crime. Super interesting (and worrying).

I think that you have been here for a long time. Possibly have read the allegations against FA.

There is a lot of circumstantial and suspicious behaviour from FA. Some of it that immediately springs to mind is:

Woman hearing a child's scream in FA's area around the time William disappeared.
FA smelling a dead body.
FA telling many people to look GO's way.
FA's history of pedophilia and alleged murder.
The searches at FA's property.
The deathbed confession implicating FA in the transporting of a young boy when William went missing.
The fact that GO was said to be in Kendall that morning ... and FA reportedly often cadged rides from GO, or took others' cars without permission.

(MSM links to all of this have been previously provided during our discussions.)

FA is still on my personal short-list of suspects, of which there are a few.

imo

Witnesses saw someone speaking with Daniel Morcombe, CCTV spotted a vehicle which may have had little CS, CCTV spotted James Bulger walking out with two very young children. What do we have for William? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
My post was that he did have integrity but lost it when he lost his objectivity. I do wonder what the relationship between he and FFC mother had. In light of everything, I don't think that that my opinion of that is unreasonable.
I thought in these cases the police provide family with liaison officer. Helps cops maintain professional distant. Was GJ becoming a solo operator?

I thought in these cases the police provide family with liaison officer. Helps cops maintain professional distant. Was GJ becoming a solo operator?

It does seem strange .. I get that he prided himself on his relationship with the victims, but that can become problematic if those same victims could also be viewed as POIs.

I think so.
A good friend of my husband's mother in her eighties was raped and murdered by a man, there was a strong suspect and the liaison officer tried to keep her five sons and six grandson's from retribution, but before they could get to him, he was murdered by another inmate when he was jailed for a completely different offence.

I think so.
A good friend of my husband's mother in her eighties was raped and murdered by a man, there was a strong suspect and the liaison officer tried to keep her five sons and six grandson's from retribution, but before they could get to him, he was murdered by another inmate when he was jailed for a completely different offence.

Omg :(

I don't even have a link that says William definitely fell (and I personally don't think he did), let alone a link that says that any POI knows anything about such a fall.

As I have stated before, I believe the Coroner is ruling in or out such events. Presumably, we'll know more when her report is finalised and published.

imo

Process of elimination and no evidence is evidence in itself.

There's no way I can accept that an abductor would be sitting outside the house just waiting for WT to randomly come into grabbing reach.
rsbm

We live at the end of a road in a rural part of Sydney and I'm surprised at how many vehicles and even trucks come to the end, sit, turn and go. Some I can hear on their phones. I dunno why but they do.

Do some of you really believe that the FFC being named as a POI is simply ruling her out on behalf of the coroner? How does that align with the statement from the police that they have new direction from a new witness and the investigation is not speculative in any way? How does it relate to the AVO that was lodged by a homocide detective? Do you really think NSWPOL would put this much heat on a person with no basis? I'm genuinely curious and interested in your thoughts.

That, I am afraid, is a logical fallacy. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I cannot find the news piece at the moment, but it has been suggested that WT’s body may have been left on the ground, or covered over, in the area being searched presently. It would be most unusual for much in the way of remains to found in those circumstances, and in that location, unless it was subsequently protected (by fallen vegetation or soil movements etc). IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305