Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was driving out to that creek area to bury a shirt, it would have to be pretty stained with blood for her to do that. That material is not bloody. And I do think it would be a pretty big stretch to say that they only found the piece of the shirt that was clean that day. The rest of the shirt would be nearby. And they went through ALL of the dirt anywhere near where they found that red material. JMO

If she was driving out to that creek area to bury a shirt, it would have to be pretty stained with blood for her to do that. That material is not bloody. And I do think it would be a pretty big stretch to say that they only found the piece of the shirt that was clean that day. The rest of the shirt would be nearby. And they went through ALL of the dirt anywhere near where they found that red material. JMO

Perhaps FM had a red sheet or blanket in the car, or a red horse feedbag or red shopping bag in the boot, and decided to toss that out at the end of her mother's street, along with the deceased body of her little boy.

Then rush back have a quick look around, disturb the neighbours, call the police ... then we know the rest of the story.

My god I hope this is just IYO! :p

Perhaps FM had a red sheet or blanket in the car, or a red horse feedbag or red shopping bag in the boot, and decided to toss that out at the end of her mother's street, along with the deceased body of her little boy.

Then rush back have a quick look around, disturb the neighbours, call the police ... then we know the rest of the story.

Well that is a point too. It doesn't necessarily have to be that shirt. It could be another item that the FC's mother had in her car. It's strange that they appeared to "display" it.

JMO

A few points:
- someone deceased or murdered does not mean covered in blood
- considering it’s in a drain it could’ve weathered and been washed off
- it could be a whole shirt, it’s crumpled up and wet. If it is indeed a shirt

Just talking in general IMO, not in this particular case

If WT's little body was disposed of by persons known or unknown, where would it likely be?

Could he have been missed by searchers? He was tiny.

I spoke of a Vic case way back in the threads, where a young adult man (Daniel O'Keeffe) went missing. They searched and searched and couldn't find him. His father found him over 4 years later, wedged in a narrow cavity behind a wall at their house.

I spoke of a Vic case way back in the threads, where a young adult man (Daniel O'Keeffe) went missing. They searched and searched and couldn't find him. His father found him over 4 years later, wedged in a narrow cavity behind a wall at their house.

I've read about that. Didn't he put himself there though?

JMO

A few points:
- someone deceased or murdered does not mean covered in blood
- considering it’s in a drain it could’ve weathered and been washed off
- it could be a whole shirt, it’s crumpled up and wet. If it is indeed a shirt

Just talking in general IMO, not in this particular case
Why would she have to bury her shirt out in the creek if it wasn't bloody? What reason would she have to urgently go hide it if it was clean?

That area was full of many horse back riders, employees, and tourists and local hikers for many years. The chance that the material is specifically from the FM seems very unlikely, statistically. JMO

Last edited:
Why would she have to bury her shirt out in the creek if it wasn't bloody? What reason would she have to urgently go hide it if it was clean?

That area was full of many horse back riders, employees, and tourists and local hikers for many years. The chance that the material is specifically from the FM seems very unlikely, statistically. JMO

There are plenty of reasons people who have committed crimes discard clothing. It contains DNA, from the wearer’s hair, skin, something you’ve been wearing is far from “clean” evidence wise. It could also contain dna from a victim. It could contain foreign material from seating, broken fragments from weapons/tools/anything really.
Who knows what this material contained but inspecting it is very important. Obviously the search was conducted because information came about evidence may be there. It’s also very interesting what pieces they allowed media to photograph and report.

none of us know whether ffm would wear the same clothes every day or if she showered regularly, we dont know her and cant just assume because she doesnt seem the type, she could have fallen asleep in them or chucked her clothes on the floor and put them on again, especially if she was unhappy or tired and over dealing with williams hyperactivity, it may or may not be part of her clothing found, seems reporters wanted it noticed though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member