Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can be looked at as a red flag imo. If my child was missing- fostered or bio, I’d want my face being seen making a plea to see my child and the anguish it’s caused myself and my family. People may recognise something and come forward.
And if I was ever looked at as a POI, I’d be stating my case in person or on media to prove my innocence and show the public I could never stay a POI.

YES! I would be too and I'd still be out physically searching.

IIRC the FCs left Kendall on the 19th September 2014. I haven't read anywhere that they have continued to search themselves since that day.

JMO

Can be looked at as a red flag imo. If my child was missing- fostered or bio, I’d want my face being seen making a plea to see my child and the anguish it’s caused myself and my family. People may recognise something and come forward.
And if I was ever looked at as a POI, I’d be stating my case in person or on media to prove my innocence and show the public I could never stay a POI.

BBM

Their legal team would be advising them against making statements.

If these lies from Foster Dad are so egregious, why are they waiting until October to get to the bottom of it?

The FF's lawyer requested a two day hearing and the magistrate (reluctantly, I gather) agreed to that. Finding space for a 2 day hearing in the clogged-up local court schedule has pushed the hearing to the back of the calendar.

If I were innocent, then so would I, especially if I considered it police harassment. Not hard to find journalists to write your story. (And I 'd have my car and house scanned for listening and tracking devices.)

The suppression orders applicable to this case makes that problematic. I don't know if the foster parents could apply to have them lifted if they wanted that to happen as DOCS (or whatever they call themselves this week) may well object citing whatever law is applicable.

Last edited:
IIRC, the FF said that he wanted to remain at Kendall but the police told him to go back home.

I recall hearing that. I don't think they barred them from Kendall though.

As far as I have seen, the female carer said he went around the corner of the house, she looked for him for approximately 30 minutes and has never searched again in seven and a half years.

JMO

The way I see it, he was out of the car and running before she had time to put that many words together.

Yep, I understand that’s certainly the way it appears JLZ, however my comments were me mulling over those apparent actions & trying to reconcile them in my mind as to why he wouldn’t have wanted some information to go by. ..

I know everyone is unique & has their own ‘way’, however in the name of ‘thorough investigation’, everything has to be minutely examined, no matter how much it may go against ones comfort levels or upset ones hopes etc.

There exists the inexplicable disappearance of an innocent, barely 3 year old, little boy, sometime between when he was collected from his day care / kindy in Sydney one day & when Const Rowley arrived at #48 Benaroon Dr, Kendall the next morning, to not find William present.

IMO, the only Fact (that we the Public are privy to) is that William did not grow wings & fly off somewhere. So I try desperately to find anything that may help with answers.

It’s the reason that I joined Websleuths some years ago. I wanted to share in a collective & like minded group, a group who brought to the table, deciphered & dissected with that common goal.
Initially I valued the experience & communications, however lately it’s a bit scary to voice ones thoughts. I feel the dynamics have changed & that’s a sad thing for William & his cause.

Just my thoughts & opinions as always :)

:)
Yep, I understand that’s certainly the way it appears JLZ, however my comments were me mulling over those apparent actions & trying to reconcile them in my mind as to why he wouldn’t have wanted some information to go by. ..

I know everyone is unique & has their own ‘way’, however in the name of ‘thorough investigation’, everything has to be minutely examined, no matter how much it may go against ones comfort levels or upset ones hopes etc.

There exists the inexplicable disappearance of an innocent, barely 3 year old, little boy, sometime between when he was collected from his day care / kindy in Sydney one day & when Const Rowley arrived at #48 Benaroon Dr, Kendall the next morning, to not find William present.

IMO, the only Fact (that we the Public are privy to) is that William did not grow wings & fly off somewhere. So I try desperately to find anything that may help with answers.

It’s the reason that I joined Websleuths some years ago. I wanted to share in a collective & like minded group, a group who brought to the table, deciphered & dissected with that common goal.
Initially I valued the experience & communications, however lately it’s a bit scary to voice ones thoughts. I feel the dynamics have changed & that’s a sad thing for William & his cause.

Just my thoughts & opinions as always :)

Well said Warshawski :)

I don't think she would have disposed of them in that way unless they had blood all over them. But I don't see any blood stains on that pink material. It looks pretty clean. JMO

Whatever / wherever that fabric came from or whatever may have originally been on it, it’s probably been washed pretty clean after many years of water & soil abrasion :) IMO

I don't know that it would make that much difference exactly when the police learned that FM drove down Batar Creek Road a little ways. Day One, Day Six.
The reason they do walkthroughs is to jog people's memories about exactly what they did/saw/heard, and when.

Do you really not SA ? As BBM .. we’re not talking about jogging someone’s memory as to what they may’ve noticed as they walked around somewhere etc. e.g. Oh, maybe it was the other way around, yeah I think I jumped over the fence & looked here before I went over to the shed; or I think maybe the windows were open; I think it may’ve been a hoodie he had on etc.. .

In this particular situation we’re talking about someone giving an account of what they did / where they searched for their missing child that morning. IMO it would be upper mount in my mind that I got in the car & drive somewhere as part of that search.

I certainly don’t envy the police investigation team - what a job ! trying to put everything together in order to gain some feasible perspective !

It’s relevant because the cup of tea was still warm after William went missing. How could that be? My cuppa gets cold after a little bit. Not hours later. Moo Edit to add hers was still warm. Did she refill it after William went missing? Idk maybe

I think there were a few cups of tea that morning. In my case there certainly would’ve been, as I’m a huge tea drinker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn