Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WS did a poll, I could not pick an option. I'm not convinced of anyone's guilt or innocence at this point.
I couldn't either. I couldn't pick or really rule anyone out either. From everything ICR their is not one bit of evidence to suggest he was taken by others or wandered off. Their is also nothing to suggest anything happened in the home. But I suppose if LE had something like that we wouldn't be here still discussing this case today. Lots of possibilities, but nothing concrete that we the public know, who knows maybe LE does know something we are not privy to at this point

Of course they need to be questioned. But does anyone need to be publicly shamed and targeted as a way to rattle them and HOPE they will confess to something? That seems to be this task force's tactics and I think it is despicable.

BS was a prime suspect because they looked at who FGM had contact with in the immediate days prior to the incident. BS had visited her home, was sheduled to be back or to call that very day and he knew about her grand babies coming to visit.

They did have to investigate him and clear him because of that connection. But during their investigation, they inexplicably invited news reporters to come film LIVE as they searched his property and his vehicles and his prior work office, etc etc. It all ended up on daily news reports.
Correct, as well as someone connected to the family who spoke up about the historic charges. I don't believe it was ever stated who that was. There are a number of people it could have been and as far as I know none have any bearing on the case to do with WT. They had their own agenda.

BBM What meds was she on?
I was just kind of speculating, which is dangerous. lol. But just thinking that if she was the average 75 to 80 yr old, she likely had some kind of medication, maybe for blood pressure etc?

But I don't really think that is what happened because I think they would have called an ambulance and tried to get help over the phone 1st, to try and save him. JMO

The only accident that makes some sense could be falling from the balcony. But even then, I don't understand how she could have so quickly covered it up w/out leaving any evidence behind and without showing some emotional reaction when it happened.

She had a very small window of time to pull that off. And wouldn't the dogs have been sniffing like crazy at the accident site?

Last edited:
That article is from 7 months ago though.
This one is a little more recent, in April 2022 "William's foster mother is being treated as a person of interest in relation to his disappearance."

If WS did a poll, I could not pick an option. I'm not convinced of anyone's guilt or innocence at this point.
I agree. i find trying to keep an open mind while very important, can be hard at times.

Theres Obviously a reason why poor little William is still missing. Either someone is very good at hiding an awful crime, or maybe someone/s didn’t do their respective job correctly (Not trying to be nasty, and while it might not apply to this case, it has been applicable in other cases imo). I assume we all have thoughts and opinions, but they don’t solve cases do they?

Exactly, and I agree with you.

My point is and always has been that the same task force that is now targeting the FP's did a very aggressive and questionable full court public press of BS and his family and friends. LE was brutal towards them is now doing same to Fosterers.

It seems that many of the same tactics are playing out now. The public shaming, the alleged but secret charges, the aggressive accusations made in the press and on TV, and ALL of this done before the investigation even found anything. Deja Vu, in my opinion.
Which is why I don’t think they want to go through all that again. Especially if this time around they weren’t pretty darn sure

Correct, as well as someone connected to the family who spoke up about the historic charges. I don't believe it was ever stated who that was. There are a number of people it could have been and as far as I know none have any bearing on the case to do with WT. They had their own agenda.
regarding whoever alerted police to bs, wasnt there a mother whose children were in foster care who was photographed in her sons room, kept as hed left it, who recognized bs on tv and called crimestoppers or police regarding his alleged history with children? she was upset he was caring for children, not sure if she was a previous daughter in law to bs and ms? ill try to find the article

regarding whoever alerted police to bs, wasnt there a mother whose children were in foster care who was photographed in her sons room, kept as hed left it, who recognized bs on tv and called crimestoppers or police regarding his alleged history with children? she was upset he was caring for children, not sure if she was a previous daughter in law to bs and ms? ill try to find the article

The boys’ mother said yesterday she raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½ years ago.

She recently complained to the NSW Ombudsman, asking for an investigation into how her children came to be living with Mr Spedding.

I couldn't either. I could list a top 5 maybe, and one of those would be that William got himself lost in a very obscure place.
Yes I still cant completely dismiss that William did get lost.
My suspects are strange man living across the street,
FA
The two young paedophiles recently arrested
RD (chicken man)
FM would be way below any of these people, and FD would not feature at all on my list nor would PS

JMO - When a panicked FFC phoned Triple Zero and reported William missing, her description of the time duration that he had been missing became a red flag for me; She first said that they had been looking for him for 15 or 20 minutes …..she then followed that with “I thought it could be 5 … it could be longer, because he was just playing around here … we heard him…then we heard nothing”.

This time description (“5 ..could be longer”) can be interpreted to mean that FFC was just stating a common phrase “5 mins” that is often used to indicate “no time at all”. It was most likely her conscience speaking when she added “could be longer”.

FFC has also said that she knew someone had taken him (because FFC and MFC knew that he would never wander … just wasn’t in him; also the fact that he had Asthma would limit his ascending inclines in the slope of the area). They were in denial about the possibility of him leaving the FGM’s property at all.

Both FFC and MFC have continued in their belief that William was abducted and needed to be returned and ‘end their nightmare’.

Which is why I don’t think they want to go through all that again. Especially if this time around they weren’t pretty darn sure
But respectfully, how could they have been pretty damn sure, if they announced them as prime suspects, BEFORE they did the huge searches, forensic examinations, and re-interviews that followed/

Once again, they did it backwards. They called them the only main suspects and then did a huge, public, televised search of FGM's former home, and the creek and the vehicles and sifted tons of soil at Batar Creek. All of it done AFTER the task announced who the likely guilty parties are.

It doesn't seem to me that they learned their lesson of targeting people publicly AND PREMATURELY in order to get them to fall apart and confess.

If these upcoming charges of lies and domestic assault are real and credible, then I stand corrected.

But I am not yet convinced and I am impatiently waiting to see what it is all about.

But respectfully, how could they have been pretty damn sure, if they announced them as prime suspects, BEFORE they did the huge searches, forensic examinations, and re-interviews that followed/

Once again, they did it backwards. They called them the only main suspects and then did a huge, public, televised search of FGM's former home, and the creek and the vehicles and sifted tons of soil at Batar Creek. All of it done AFTER the task announced who the likely guilty parties are.

It doesn't seem to me that they learned their lesson of targeting people publicly AND PREMATURELY in order to get them to fall apart and confess.

If these upcoming charges of lies and domestic assault are real and credible, then I stand corrected.

But I am not yet convinced and I am impatiently waiting to see what it is all about.
I hope we actually find out what it's all about. It's seems almost everything to do with them is shrouded in secrecy

JMO - When a panicked FFC phoned Triple Zero and reported William missing, her description of the time duration that he had been missing became a red flag for me; She first said that they had been looking for him for 15 or 20 minutes …..she then followed that with “I thought it could be 5 … it could be longer, because he was just playing around here … we heard him…then we heard nothing”.

This time description (“5 ..could be longer”) can be interpreted to mean that FFC was just stating a common phrase “5 mins” that is often used to indicate “no time at all”. It was most likely her conscience speaking when she added “could be longer”.

FFC has also said that she knew someone had taken him (because FFC and MFC knew that he would never wander … just wasn’t in him; also the fact that he had Asthma would limit his ascending inclines in the slope of the area). They were in denial about the possibility of him leaving the FGM’s property at all.

Both FFC and MFC have continued in their belief that William was abducted and needed to be returned and ‘end their nightmare’.
That was a red flag, as well as others re the 000 phone call. Also, she made no mention to the 000 operator that she had driven to Batar Creek Rd. Neither did she mention it in the video of the police interview, the 60 Minutes interview, or the 2GB interview. In fact, she didn't mention it till 6 days after William disappeared. No wonder police are treating her as a POI. Why did she really drive up to Batar Creek Rd?

The only reason I can think of for the public "pressure" is to out the POI and hope someone comes forward as seeing the POI doing something incriminating. Which seems doubtful, after 7+ years.
It doesn't seem that a confession would be the result, even if that is what they secretly hope.

It is a really unusual police tactic. In most (all?) Aussie cases they won't even speak of a POI. Then all of a sudden there is an arrest, and often the charged person is someone we didn't even know existed.

They must have absolutely no evidence.

imo

That was a red flag, as well as others re the 000 phone call. Also, she made no mention to the 000 operator that she had driven to Batar Creek Rd. Neither did she mention it in the video of the police interview, the 60 Minutes interview, or the 2GB interview. In fact, she didn't mention it till 6 days after William disappeared. No wonder police are treating her as a POI. Why did she really drive up to Batar Creek Rd?
I don't think any of us know exactly, in totality, everything she told the police at the start of this incident. Not everything has been made public. JMO

I think you will find that the 60 minutes interview, the 2gb interview and even the interview with the Police that was aired, were all long after the walk through interview where she mentioned it. IMO there would be a big chance that she was not permitted by Police to talk about it.

IMO this is one of the reasons why the Police produced the first ever interview with the foster parents, so they could control what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes