Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was just re reading some articles this afternoon and noticed this again … that would back your linked statement up KMac…

Also I have noted that a lot of other media are alleging that William’s Inquest will be reopened, rather than the Coroner just handing down her finding…. Which is very different to initial reports of it being closed.imo

He said Strike Force Rosann detectives were determined to prosecute over the boy's disappearance, more than seven years ago from a house in Kendall on the NSW mid north coast.
'That's definitely our focus,' Detective Chief Superintendent Bennett said.

Det Chief Superintendent Bennett said he was confident the police operation would collate enough evidence to allow the coroner's inquest to continue.

"I'm very confident of the Strike Force (Rosann) getting a body of evidence and information together to report to the coroner, to continue to the inquest, and the coroner will deal with that information as she sees fit,' he said.

I noticed in the link provided in your post a little further back .... (UBM)

"After 19 months, deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame has postponed her findings from the inquest into William's disappearance and presumed death.

She was to release her report in June, but she is instead in talks with police who are at odds over who is responsible and have narrowed in on a new suspect previously ruled out."

I think this explains the Coronial Orders for the last fruitless search in 2021.
There is still internal disagreement over responsibility for William's disappearance.
The Coroner has to rule in or out the factors that are dividing the investigators.

imo

I'm well aware of what the FGM said in the parts of her walkthru that was published by the DM.

What I am saying is that AMS gave no evidence of what the FGM said in her walkthru ( re the FGM talking with AMS )
Thankyou for posting of that discrepancy ......... would you be able to post what you know of what AMS said at the Inquest e.g. What time she encountered FFC? and did she see FFC in FFGM's Mazda? Did the drive to the Riding School occur before or after FFC checked at the bus stop?

New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member