Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorites
Tweets
Airlie Walsh
51s51 seconds ago
Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh
Bill Spedding unsupported in court. Benches filled by detectives and journos as opposed to friends and family. #9newscomau

You were the best ! Could you please PM me at some stage and teach me how you put that Tweet link in like that ?
I clicked on the tweet and copied to clipboard and then pasted it in reply[emoji6]

Favorites
Tweets
Airlie Walsh
51s51 seconds ago
Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh
Bill Spedding unsupported in court. Benches filled by detectives and journos as opposed to friends and family. #9newscomau

Interesting!

I wonder if his wife or other family are at the jail expecting him to be released on bail.

Possibly they don't want to face all the media ?

interesting no friends or family?
hoping there is bs dna from the childrens assault otherwise they may argue it was someone else who raped them

Yes, this is just the bail hearing. Tomorrow is the 2nd court date regarding the charges against him (mention) where he will make his plea.

Sorry, what is on tommorow ? Another case ?

Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh 18s18 seconds ago

Defence argues the two girls Spedding is alleged to have sexually assaulted were "tutored to make innocent acts seem sinister." #9newscomau

Airlie Walsh
Airlie Walsh – Verified account ‏@AirlieWalsh

Defence argues the two girls Spedding is alleged to have sexually assaulted were "tutored to make innocent acts seem sinister." #9newscomau

Innocent acts?!!!!! OMG

Is this like the comment earlier in the thread - "pedophiles don't hurt children, they love them"

This makes me ill

Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh 2m2 minutes ago
1 retweet 1 favorite

Is this like the comment earlier in the thread - "pedophiles don't hurt children, they love them"

This makes me ill

Exactly what I thought of. Medical evidence of rape, but it was an innocent act???? I can't even believe we are reading that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143