Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that in the case of BS such a check was not done? And, if not, why not?

It means that if prosecution did their job diligently (and I would think they would on such a high profile case), and they could not point to any other convictions, its because BS doesnt have any priors.

Perhaps they thought they did have enough.

In a perfect world, all judges would rule the same, but as is very obvious in Qld, there are certain judges who are much more lenient than others.

It means that if they have found anything, it hasnt been enough to charge him with anything.

Ms Johnson said Bravehearts would act as the voice of William's parents, who are unable to be identified due to legal reasons.

"They are just the most beautiful family. They are really struggling. They just love their little William and they need him home," she said. :cry:

Detective Superintendent Gary Jubelin from the state crime command homicide squad said a reconstruction of the day's events around the Kendall property had revealed there were people in the vicinity that day who were yet to come forward.

"We are pursuing those people to find out what they were doing there. That's not to suggest anyone in the vicinity is responsible in any way for the abduction of William Tyrrell," he said.

"If we find out someone has information about this investigation and hasn't come forward there will be consequences

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-cake-and-renewed-appeal-20150626-ghyazw.html

Ms Johnson said Bravehearts would act as the voice of William's parents, who are unable to be identified due to legal reasons.

"They are just the most beautiful family. They are really struggling. They just love their little William and they need him home," she said. :cry:

Detective Superintendent Gary Jubelin from the state crime command homicide squad said a reconstruction of the day's events around the Kendall property had revealed there were people in the vicinity that day who were yet to come forward.

"We are pursuing those people to find out what they were doing there. That's not to suggest anyone in the vicinity is responsible in any way for the abduction of William Tyrrell," he said.

"If we find out someone has information about this investigation and hasn't come forward there will be consequences

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-cake-and-renewed-appeal-20150626-ghyazw.html

:thinking:

I got the goosebumps when the reporter said that. It's nice to have a bit of hope isn't it.

I was just going to type this!! It's all over private wt page
Sky news said. " they have received new william is still alive"
Amazing news!! Hope there close to getting him back!

Quoted from that link.

Reporter: "Police have had tip-offs from around the country but some people who were in the area at the time are yet to come forward.".

Jubelin: "People have loyalty to people, misguided loyalty that they don't come forward. They feel that they have to protect a loved one or a friend. There's people that no doubt are concerned about getting involved in the investigation of this nature have fear for that.".

Reporter: "Today's appeal not just to jog the memory of those who might know something but also to unsettle anyone who might be involved.

Detectives working on the case say they remain optimistic and have received information that William is still alive."

BBM: WOW! Gary Jubelin was very pointed in what he had to say. A loved one or a friend. It's as though he was directing that interview to a specific person. I almost fell off my chair when I heard the reporter say that police have received information that William is alive! I hope and pray that is the case. When did they receive that information? This is so frustrating! There are well over 100,000 people in Australia who would gladly jump on a train, plane, boat, bus, bike or simply walk to bring William home to his family.

I have a feeling that this case is going to blow wide open in the coming days.

Received information that WT is still alive??? I pray to god that reporter isn't just putting his own spin on the story.

In all the Newspaper articles Jubelin is quoted " until we have evidence to prove his deceased then we'll treat the case as if his alive"

So why didn't Jubelin say himself in the appeal that they've received information that he is alive???

Please let that be the case Makara , there is now a glimmer of hope

Received information that WT is still alive??? I pray to god that reporter isn't just putting his own spin on the story.

In all the Newspaper articles Jubelin is quoted " until we have evidence to prove his deceased then we'll treat the case as if his alive"

So why didn't Jubelin say himself in the appeal that they've received information that he is alive???

I will be so pissed off if that reporter got it wrong!

I sincerely hope he was repeating it but I admit I would have preferred to hear Jubelin say it.

Happy birthday precious little man. I posted some photos of you on facebook to keep you in people's minds.

If anybody is reading this forum and is involved with William's disappearance .... please just give him back. Drop him off somewhere safe. Leave him somewhere where he will be found. It has been long enough, he needs to be back with his family. Please give him a chance to live the life that he should.

Quoted from that link.

Reporter: "Police have had tip-offs from around the country but some people who were in the area at the time are yet to come forward.".

Jubelin: "People have loyalty to people, misguided loyalty that they don't come forward. They feel that they have to protect a loved one or a friend. There's people that no doubt are concerned about getting involved in the investigation of this nature have fear for that.".

Reporter: "Today's appeal not just to jog the memory of those who might know something but also to unsettle anyone who might be involved.

Detectives working on the case say they remain optimistic and have received information that William is still alive."

BBM: WOW! Gary Jubelin was very pointed in what he had to say. A loved one or a friend. It's as though he was directing that interview to a specific person. I almost fell off my chair when I heard the reporter say that police have received information that William is alive! I hope and pray that is the case. When did they receive that information? This is so frustrating! There are well over 100,000 people in Australia who would gladly jump on a train, plane, boat, bus, bike or simply walk to bring William home to his family.

I have a feeling that this case is going to blow wide open in the coming days.

Thank you Makara :) I cannot get the video to play on my computer.
Finally positive news! I hope it is true that William is alive :please:

Reading the "about William" section of this website almost feels like a set of instructions for the people who have him? What medications he needs, how much and when to give it and how to have the door when he goes to sleep, also states that he will need to have his four year vaccinations etc

I thought the exact same thing! Its like they think he is alive and giving them advice on what he likes and how much medication he is to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I JUST MISSED IT BY A FEW MINUTES - HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM :cupcake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members