Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keeping thinking back to the house for sale directly across the road from the grandmother's property. Some of us discussed this house way back in an earlier thread. 35 Benaroon Drive was advertised for sale not long after William disappeared. The vendor was advertised as a 'he' and was wanting a quick sale. The photos of the interior of that house creeped me out. Such weird photos to advertise the sale of the property. When William was first reported missing some of the volunteer searchers apparently heard noises coming from that house but when they checked around outside, the house appeared to be vacant. It's not known if the police have followed up on this info, although they were made aware of it.

Just checked and this property was sold just over a week ago.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

This is the front of 35 Benaroon Drive Kendall.

35-Benaroon-Drive-showing-car_zps7zkeealg.jpg

As you drive out of the driveway of 35 Benaroon Drive this is what you see directly in front of you. The rear of the grandmother's house where William was said to be playing.

Grandmothers%20house%20opposite%2035%20Benaroon%20Drive_zps1pvsvbbf.jpg

Images sourced from Google Maps. https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1suszUiAZ8xNRMfsLjiWmWkA!2e0

My point is (as has been discussed previously) did someone living in that house see William playing and quickly grabbed him within a matter of minutes? Was there someone hiding in that house when the search for William was underway? Was someone squatting in that house? Someone who wasn't supposed to be there? I'm wondering if the police did discover that someone was living there but they have never bothered to come forward to identify themselves to police. I learned from the real estate agent that all of the properties in that particular estate are on septic.

All conjecture on my part but as I mentioned, this house gave me chills when I first saw it. In fact it still does.
Are you sure searches referred to that house in particular about the noises?

Only asking cause the locals that I've seen comment on the noises was a house that was occupied by an elderly woman who had been placed into a nursing homes and the house had been unoccupied for a number of years. The house they described was isolated and virtually falling down

Sosocurious was it you that posted in the previous thread of a news article that referred to a pass court hearing and those documents were mentioned in the bail hearing?

This is where there's a problem - any prior convictions or allegations against someone on trial can't be mentioned, but previous assertions of a witness can. Not very equitable, is it? Our laws get it wrong sometimes.

I know it seems unfair but that's the way the system HAS to be. I truly believe that the system we have is the best it can be. And it continues to evolve.

Under our system a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. . And sadly, if a person has a history of making unfounded similar allegations against other people, then their allegations will not be treated the same as someone who has never made previous allegations. that doesnt mean that their evidence will be irrelevant. It just means that the court will need some sort of corobboration from another witness.

#35 is not next door to grandma's house. It is across the road. It was up for sale, and was deemed to be vacant. It is not the next door house where the neighbours were away. If someone was living at #35, they had a very strange setup inside. You may have to read back through the threads to find the useful info we found out about #35. As Makara said, a very creepy house, set well back from the road, with very strange interior pictures in the For Sale ads.

Yes no. 35 is across the road, I have seen the info and for sale pics and agree they are odd.
It has been stated previously that one neighbour was away at the time, from memory it is the house between G/mas and the forest.

I agree Spiritualdreaming, it's a different case.

Documents presented during his bail hearing show a woman who forms a key part of the police case against him was previously found by a judge to have “a propensity to make allegations of misconduct of various kinds” against men.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...izarre-obsessive/story-e6frg6nf-1227416930616

If this was a different case heard before a different Judge, it seems he has been charged before but not found guilty.

He may not have a criminal record, but it seems he has been charged before which IMO shows he has a history.

#35 is not next door to grandma's house. It is across the road. It was up for sale, and was deemed to be vacant. It is not the next door house where the neighbours were away. If someone was living at #35, they had a very strange setup inside. You may have to read back through the threads to find the useful info we found out about #35. As Makara said, a very creepy house, set well back from the road, with very strange interior pictures in the For Sale ads.

needs a bloody good clean LOL see the kitchen bench, typical guy dusted around the crap in the middle.....

Documents presented during his bail hearing show a woman who forms a key part of the police case against him was previously found by a judge to have “a propensity to make allegations of misconduct of various kinds” against men.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...izarre-obsessive/story-e6frg6nf-1227416930616

If this was a different case heard before a different Judge, it seems he has been charged before but not found guilty.

He may not have a criminal record, but it seems he has been charged before which IMO shows he has a history.

"The witness, who cannot be named, claimed Mr Spedding and another woman sexually abused children."

This is what has me most curious from the article. Who is the other woman she is referring to?

"The witness, who cannot be named, claimed Mr Spedding and another woman sexually abused children."

This is what has me most curious from the article. Who is the other woman she is referring to?

And - when did this happen.

I just spoke to a local re the noises and it wasn't in Benaroon Drive, here is a pic of the house where noises were heard.

2300b71bd3603b94cf8c0b41fd42b032.jpg

The article is confusing in that it is referring to two judges, the judge in an earlier case ( propensity to make similar allegations) and the bail application judge ( obsessive compulsive, bizarre). The fact the witness has given evidence before doesnt mean it was against BS, it could have been against someone else. Or it could have been in civil proceedings or in a family law matter.

Also,on my reading of the article, it is not clear whether the woman is one of the complainants or the mother. Thats the problem with only getting information from journalists. In my experience they often misinterpret information or make conclusions that just aren't there.

Are you sure searches referred to that house in particular about the noises?

Only asking cause the locals that I've seen comment on the noises was a house that was occupied by an elderly woman who had been placed into a nursing homes and the house had been unoccupied for a number of years. The house they described was isolated and virtually falling down

Thanks SD
That reminds me. Way back there was a WS member who was either a friend/relative of this elderly lady. I havent seen them post for a long time.

The group then searched a nearby abandoned home after one of them heard noises.

"[A] neighbour used to live in this house but she's now in a nursing home so it's been abandoned for a while," she said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...duction-in-search-for-missing-nsw-boy/5743094

The article is confusing in that it is referring to two judges, the judge in an earlier case ( propensity to make similar allegations) and the bail application judge ( obsessive compulsive, bizarre). The fact the witness has given evidence before doesnt mean it was against BS, it could have been against someone else. Or it could have been in civil proceedings or in a family law matter.

Also,on my reading of the article, it is not clear whether the woman is one of the complainants or the mother. Thats the problem with only getting information from journalists. In my experience they often misinterpret information or make conclusions that just aren't there.

Seems very clear to me that the previous charges were in relation to BS.

The witness, who cannot be named, claimed Mr Spedding and another woman sexually abused children. These allegations, which were unrelated to the charges he now faces, were rejected by a judge, who said he was “reasonably satisfied” the abuse did not occur.

Thanks SD
That reminds me. Way back there was a WS member who was either a friend/relative of this elderly lady. I havent seen them post for a long time.

The group then searched a nearby abandoned home after one of them heard noises.

"[A] neighbour used to live in this house but she's now in a nursing home so it's been abandoned for a while," she said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...duction-in-search-for-missing-nsw-boy/5743094
Your welcome, the house has been talked about many times and I didn't think it was in Benaroon Drive

this is old news but i wonder why he was being interviewed about his "treatment" of children?

TRADESMAN Bill Spedding was *interviewed by Family and Community Services about his treatment of children just days before detectives began investigating him over the disappearance of little William Tyrell.
“It was an unrelated issue that’s been adversely affected by the William Tyrell activity,” he said.
Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname