Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct msadventure, She also noticed both drivers windows were down, she also noticed them when she was playing with William near a tree, she said she couldn't make out if there was anyone in those cars

Add to my previous post, I also would not park my car in the view of the house where I want to steal things from and definitely not parking for hours or hours before.

So then why haven't the drivers come forward?

So then why haven't the drivers come forward?

Welcome abroad.

I think there were a few ideas been discussed in here, there are many possibility people not coming forward like doesn't want to get involved, some people doesn't pay much attention to news and therefore did not know about asking the car owner to come forward, the car owner might had gone overseas etc.

But now I have another thought that it is possible the perpetrator didn't care if their car being noticed perhaps for whatever reason they are confidence they cannot be found eg fake car number plates, they will be in another interstates etc.

No and it's not relevant to the case.

If people were coming and going from the house, to collect people maybe, then thats a clear opportunity to see the cars. Especially if you noticed them earlier in the morning, since you'd be driving right past them. Unless the cars had come and gone again, and maybe returned. Or maybe just left and it's an unfortunate red herring.

If the father left the house then that's a clear moment you'd notice the cars crowding the normally quiet street.

It's frustrating that the memory of the cars is only from a distance. At least from what we know.

If people were coming and going from the house, to collect people maybe, then thats a clear opportunity to see the cars. Especially if you noticed them earlier in the morning, since you'd be driving right past them. Unless the cars had come and gone again, and maybe returned. Or maybe just left and it's an unfortunate red herring.

If the father left the house then that's a clear moment you'd notice the cars crowding the normally quiet street.

It's frustrating that the memory of the cars is only from a distance. At least from what we know from the media, that the police allow.

"The people driving these cars have not come forward to police," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."
He would not elaborate on what links investigators had made between the cars and "other information that has come to us in recent times".

They know a bit more about the cars than they are letting on. imo :thinking:

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...appearance-20150907-gjgpr1.html#ixzz3lh6etkk0

They know a bit more about the cars than they are letting on. imo :thinking:

Yes I think you might be right. The late reveal of the cars might be them fishing a little to see how people respond.

I hope so, anyway. That they have some grip on this!

Except spooky cars lurking around does suggest the worse of the possible scenarios :\

It's frustrating that the memory of the cars is only from a distance. At least from what we know from the media, that the police allow.

BBM: Hold that thought. Your initial question was about William's auntie and where she stayed. That is not relevant to the case. According to MSM reports she arrived on the Friday night. The cars were long gone by then. Leave it at that.

BBM: Hold that thought. Your initial question was about William's auntie and where she stayed. That is not relevant to the case. According to MSM reports she arrived on the Friday night. The cars were long gone by then. Leave it at that.

Right well that answers my simple, straight forward question. Thanks.

If you listen to the first half of the recent radio interview, the FM said that she opened curtains, or blinds early in the morning, and noticed the two cars. She said she could clearly see them, and had anyone been in the cars, they could have seen her. I imagine this is when she first woke up. (?)

I had not heard this information you are talking about before. I didn't hear a radio interview. But anyway if that was the case then FM saw the two cars then, and again saw them while outside in the yard, then wonder when exactly they got there? It still stands though that FD didn't notice them when he left unless that is info. we haven't heard about yet? As far as i know from msm articles FM was the only person to have seen the cars.

There has definitely been 2 versions presented re when dad heard William was missing.
1. He was phoned and therefore rushed home
2. They approached him in the driveway and that's when he realised.

It's probably not relevant to anything - but gosh it is annoying when simple facts like this are reported differently over time / across media. No wonder we have so many different stories floating around!

All of these theories about drug-dealers and / or burglars that accidentally came across a child and stole him.. I'm sorry, but they are ridiculous and far-fetched. I think you're grasping at straws.

All of these theories about drug-dealers and / or burglars that accidentally came across a child and stole him.. I'm sorry, but they are ridiculous and far-fetched. I think you're grasping at straws.

Far fetched they may be but people are respectfully offering an opinion. You don't have to agree, just scroll on by without calling the opinions of others ridiculous.

This is the problem, when so little is released (understandably), anything is possible to us

Unless something has been specifically stated by police I think the rest of the little details released by media up until now can be classed as guess work or pure media speculation.
Williams parents latest interview has loads of details that up until now we have had to guess at. That podcast interview is absolutely heartbreaking, I'm just shattered for them and as Williams dad said the ripple effect of something like this is just huge. I'm convinced her instinct is right and the owners of those cars hold some answers. If you haven't listened to it then you should....

I know what you are saying, I have offered theories that even I don't believe but I am trying to fit into the circumstances the police have offered of an opportunistic abduction with 2 cars

Why don't we sleuth the cars? I know they are based on a description. Although white station wagons are highly prevalent I have gone back looking at earlier model cars and the picture most resembles to me a holden station wagon late 80's. That is a car that is roughly 25 - 28 years old. That starts to narrow it done somewhat. Are there any features on that car that you car buffs out there recognise?IMO

As the Police/Media have recently said; Someone needed to go down that Cul De Sac on that day. A tradie, lawn mower person, curtain fitter, Gas/ more so electricity reader, maybe someone buying a horse float, tractor, or a bit of machinery or tyres even.. Someone did have to drive down that cul de sac on that day, it`s as simple as that...

Unless something has been specifically stated by police I think the rest of the little details released by media up until now can be classed as guess work or pure media speculation.
Williams parents latest interview has loads of details that up until now we have had to guess at. That podcast interview is absolutely heartbreaking, I'm just shattered for them and as Williams dad said the ripple effect of something like this is just huge. I'm convinced her instinct is right and the owners of those cars hold some answers. If you haven't listened to it then you should....

Totally agree Kyja. For those who missed it here is the link to the podcast interview.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...olice-fresh-hope/story-fnii5s41-1227525407020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici