Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't find the previous house listing in either Domain or RealEstate.com when looking through the 'sold' sections, not sure why.

http://www.domain.com.au/search/sol...3647&searchterm=kendall,+nsw,+2439&displmap=0

http://www.realestate.com.au/sold/in-kendall,+nsw+2439/list-1?activeSort=solddate

Maybe someone else can see it and it's staring me in the face?

I couldn't either. Might be because it was a sale by private treaty? Vendor and/or agent to purchaser and/or agent.

I don't see any relevance to how the house is now and what work new owners may have done . To me it seems like it's pointing the finger at the family again. I thought that was off limits ???

In saying that I actually work and own a real estate agency ( a few In fact ) it's very normal for new owners to make changes .

I don't see any relevance to how the house is now and what work new owners may have done . To me it seems like it's pointing the finger at the family again. I thought that was off limits ???

If I feel that anyone is pointing the finger at the family again their post will be removed.

I have tried to be very open minded through out much of this investigation, and I have tried to look at many different theories over the last few months, but when I just saw these photos I realised that I believe something else has happened to WT that can't be discussed. If all officials in this investigation think that is not possible then I wish they could produce something concrete to convince me otherwise. Sorry if I sound awful. I was looking through the media thread and there are things in that still make me suspicious from the 1st week.

just editing my post. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone and I'm sorry if I wrote anything not allowed.

I think the most interesting thing about the photos is seeing what the view from the kitchen is actually like. I wonder if there was some creative reporting involved in saying the view took in the yard/street.

To be absolutely honest, I have never got the impression in this case that we are actually 'there' yet.

I think there are holes all over the place, and still don't really get the impression that anyone named by the police as a person of interest is actually the one who took William. While I am glad they're picking off the local pedophiles and charging them with their crimes and getting them off the streets, my main impression is that this was an opportunistic crime by someone who may have been staying in the street at the time, and who may not even have a criminal record.

Agree too, that anyone who saw William out the front and knew the house at all would also know that nobody would be looking if the adults were all situated around the back and if that's where William had run from.

Such terrible bad luck.

JMO

I think the most interesting thing about the photos is seeing what the view from the kitchen is actually like. I wonder if there was some creative reporting involved in saying the view took in the yard/street.

You really cannot trust MSM to get even the basic facts right.

Our grandfather shot an intruder years ago and it hit the papers, the absolute fantasies written in the media about our family blew our minds, they even quoted my Aunty directly when we knew she hadn't spoken to the media because I had sat with her, my mother, and my grandfather in his kitchen from 6am that morning and she was the one scowling about the reporters constantly trying to get people to talk to them.

Just an observation, but media is quite fine with making up their own facts out of thin air if it suits the angle they're going with.

It's really interesting to have those new perspectives. William's movements and the placement of different members of the family around the time of his disappearance are much more coherent.

Our grandfather shot an intruder years ago and it hit the papers, the absolute fantasies written in the media about our family blew our minds, they even quoted my Aunty directly when we knew she hadn't spoken to the media because I had sat with her, my mother, and my grandfather in his kitchen from 6am that morning and she was the one scowling about the reporters constantly trying to get people to talk to them.

Just an observation, but media is quite fine with making up their own facts out of thin air if it suits the angle they're going with.

i completely agree and have my own experiences of the media not reporting things quite right.

eta I think they will report whatever they think they can get away with. Changes depending on the jurisdiction etc.

I just had a thought. Whenever there is a house up for sale it's not uncommon for a lot of locals to swing by and have a look during the open inspection, do we know if grandma's house had had open inspections in it leading up to William's disappearance? If so, a number of locals in the area would know the layout of the house quite well, whether they had visited there as friends or not. It would also have been common enough to see people in the street driving past and having a look at the place, you would assume they were prospective buyers, and they'd unlikely be seen as suspicious.

Honestly, the way they used to report it, it was as if there was NO way William could have been taken without someone seeing something. It is obviously, very possible! Makes a lot more sense now!

I just had a thought. Whenever there is a house up for sale it's not uncommon for a lot of locals to swing by and have a look during the open inspection, do we know if grandma's house had had open inspections in it leading up to William's disappearance? If so, a number of locals in the area would know the layout of the house quite well, whether they had visited there as friends or not. It would also have been common enough to see people in the street driving past and having a look at the place, you would assume they were prospective buyers, and they'd unlikely be seen as suspicious.

I've never been comfortable about the 'sex offender living on the street'. I would think the police aren't either. Whoever that sex offender is ... and his mates.

As an aside, watching Family Feud on TV tonight, one of the two families in the competition are the 'Tyrrell' family.
Thinking of Australia’s little guy now. Where are you William?

BBM

Sort of takes away only being able to quote from MSM.

It does, but it's understandable why WS has that rule.

Looking through those pics, it is clear to me now that the laundry has an outside entrance and makes it much more likely that BS entered the laundry only, on the day he quoted the repair.

Yes, you're probably right. But if the inside door was open, he would've had a good view of the layout of the living area of the house.

Looking through those pics, it is clear to me now that the laundry has an outside entrance and makes it much more likely that BS entered the laundry only, on the day he quoted the repair.

I imagine it's for the same reason other forums I've visited over the years have had similar rules about cases that might end up in court. ​for this I can't blame any forum owner, but I agree MSM is garbage.

live pressers are about the only thing I really trust and these days the NSW Police periscope theirs.

Not really because you would expect a tradesman to still go and knock on the front door. You don't just walk around the back unannounced.

Not really because you would expect a tradesman to still go and knock on the front door. You don't just walk around the back unannounced.

If a tradesman knocks on my front door and where he needs to be is at the back of the house, I walk him or direct him to the back of the house, never through the house. I doubt that g'ma would take Bill through the front door when she could say "yes, just around near the back porch".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte