Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't AJ's victim that had aspergers is was Paul Bickfords, ex president of GAPA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...phile-ring-disappearance-William-Tyrrell.html

The ex-president of the group is currently serving a 16-month suspended sentence for abuse against an 11-year-old girl who suffers from Asperger's syndrome

I didn't read the first part of Seek's post. Thinking only of Catapres side effects. Whoops! Thanks for sorting out the confusion, sleep.

Pay walled for me too. Now that I think about it, when I could read the article online, the journalist did write that they were 'selected charges' (or words to that effect) from AJ's rap sheet. Maybe there are Court Suppression Orders in place and that's why some aren't included? I wonder why?

Maybe the reporter wasn't allowed to waste 27 pages of the newspaper :thinking:

Maybe the reporter wasn't allowed to waste 27 pages of the newpaper :thinking:

I'm sure no journalist would be able to waste 27 pages of newspaper space, be it online or off these days.

The list I saw only included date of arrest/conviction, type of charge/offence, and the place of arrest/the offence was committed, and/or conviction; not the charge sheets/transcripts of any resultant trials.

What if Anthony jones isn't his real name... Could that be a reason for the gap??

What if Anthony jones isn't his real name... Could that be a reason for the gap??

I thought about that when I was searching, TBell, and tried a few variations of his first name (eg, Antony, Tony). I suppose that it could be his middle name.

Obviously, I'm either looking in the wrong place, or he's only been charged with summary offences, and/or the magistrates he's been before haven't published any of their judgements against him.

I'll have to have a look at the article and the Crimes Act. I suppose some of the charges could later have been dropped.

Like I've said many times before, I'm no lawyer.

I'd love to know how and where the journalist found the source document.

He may already be ruled out for all we know. I doubt there will be any kind of media release to let us know if a POI is no longer considered a POI, given 'POI' doesn't (necessarily) mean suspected of a crime. It just means "person with information relevant to the case".

It would have to mean more then that surely as otherwise a person with information relevant to the case would include the foster family, neighbours etc. Bill Spedding's properties were searched & he was interviewed based on inconsistencies in his statements. I just think that at this point they must know whether there was this 'window of opportunity' for him to be in Benaroon drive or not. I personally don't believe it could have been planned based on the neighbour's recounts that many did not follow a normal pattern of behavior that morning and equally the foster family were not meant to arrive until the Friday. IMO

If anyone can find where it is stated what the actual medication was that AJ administered to his victim, feel free to post it here with a link.

If anyone can find where it is stated what the actual medication was that AJ administered to his victim, feel free to post it here with a link.

Have no idea if this article is behind paywall ...it opened for me.... paraphrased in case.

The victim had been abused at Wauchope by Jones. He gave her high and regular doses of catapres a ADHD medication.
Jones had 48 past charges of personal violence and traffic offences. Since 1976 Jones failed to complete several parole and community service orders

Another William Tyrrell person of interest
THE AUSTRALIAN SEPTEMBER 12, 2015 12:00AM
Dan Box
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rson-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775

I must admit I hadn't read any articles where it was said AJ administered medication to his victim, just that he'd assaulted her in (what we now know to be) the family car.

Maybe Seek frogwell has read it somewhere?

Have no idea if this article is behind paywall ...it opened for me.... paraphrased in case.

The victim had been abused at Wauchope by Jones. He gave her high and regular doses of catapres a ADHD medication.
Jones had 48 past charges of personal violence and traffic offences. Since 1976 Jones failed to complete several parole and community service orders

The documents show he is a serial offender, with 48 past charges for traffic and “personal violence offences” and has been subject to several parole and community service orders since 1976 “which he has failed to complete”.

Dan Box
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rson-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775

It does seem to behind a paywall Soso. Thank you very much for finding the link and paraphrasing.

The documents show he is a serial offender, with 48 past charges for traffic and “personal violence offences” and has been subject to several parole and community service orders since 1976 “which he has failed to complete”.

Dan Box

Thanks babe x

I must admit I hadn't read any articles where it was said AJ administered medication to his victim, just that he'd assaulted her in (what we now know to be) the family car.

Maybe Seek has read it somewhere?

It was reported that AJ administered medication to his victim, I just couldn't remember the name of it. At the time of reading the article I was under the impression that it was his own medication he administered to his victim and I still believe that is the case.

It was reported that AJ administered medication to his victim, I just couldn't remember the name of it. At the time of reading the article I was under the impression that it was his own medication he administered to his victim and I still believe that is the case.

It might well be his own medication. If I remember correctly it was mentioned in court (at the time of conviction/sentencing), ie, a lapse in taking his medication was one of mitigating factors in the crime along with comorbid alcohol abuse; the others being that he'd plead guilty and had been in protective custody.

I still can't fathom that someone with his long criminal history, including violent crimes, can receive such light sentences. Hardly an incentive to go straight or even to drug and alcohol rehab.

Wish we would hear an update on the station wagon or if the other vehicles were located.... Patiently waiting as I check in every few hours.....

Where's William!?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wish we would hear an update on the station wagon or if the other vehicles were located.... Patiently waiting as I check in every few hours.....

Where's William!?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that the past couple of times, news regarding William's case (including that of POIs) has been released on Fridays.

Don't quote me though. It's just something that's stuck in my brain with lots of other (mostly useless) trivia; not that William's disappearance is at all trivial.

Regardless of when information is/isn't released, I hope his family have a resolution soon. Not knowing must be torture.

Second page for William! :(

I know the cops are all working hard behind the scenes but it would be nice if some new info came out soon! (and nope... the poor current owners of the house on Benaroon Dr selling up isn't really news)

Second page for William! :(

I know the cops are all working hard behind the scenes but it would be nice if some new info came out soon! (and nope... the poor current owners of the house on Benaroon Dr selling up isn't really news)

If I ever get to be Queen I plan to pass a law which means the police have to release one new clue to the public every week.

Fingers crossed!

I thought about that when I was searching, TBell, and tried a few variations of his first name (eg, Antony, Tony). I suppose that it could be his middle name.

Obviously, I'm either looking in the wrong place, or he's only been charged with summary offences, and/or the magistrates he's been before haven't published any of their judgements against him.

I'll have to have a look at the article and the Crimes Act. I suppose some of the charges could later have been dropped.

Like I've said many times before, I'm no lawyer.

I'd love to know how and where the journalist found the source document.

What if his name is something completely different like Dennis Mann for example...

My heart jumps every time William's thread isn't on the first page. :(

Semi OT but does it bother anyone else that certain people haven't changed or hidden their FB pictures since POI names were first released? Surely they must know how many people have been looking them up.. only to see countless photos of innocent young relatives. :( I hope the publicity hasn't lead to any negative social repercussions for any of them at school.

If I ever get to be Queen I plan to pass a law which means the police have to release one new clue to the public every week.

Fingers crossed!

The clues are at this time presented by the cops/detectives in charge of the hunt for the Wynarka/Belanglo murderer. :copcar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa