Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i have been following williams case from the start and save items of interest in a wt folder, so its all old news, but interesting to read back

OT. Is there a thread for the Amber Alert of the 5 year old girl that went missing in Nerang, QLD? Why don't the news articles state her name?

haha, i have been following williams case from the start and save items of interest in a wt folder, so its all old news, but interesting to read back

Bear this is fantastic......

The older search engines are a gift..... they give a glimpse into old associates .... when the word RING is brought up by police this is where I focus most attention.

If someone was part of a ring.....once the proverbial hits the fan..... people scatter ...and no longer want any contact with you..to distance themselves. Lol great FB friends...

OT. Is there a thread for the Amber Alert of the 5 year old girl that went missing in Nerang, QLD? Why don't the news articles state her name?

Dont see one.... yet Im hopeless navagating in here Krig... Please post a link here if you find one...

just searching through old saved items and found this, there may be some links connecting people here?
apologies if this link isnt allowed?
http://profileengine.com/people/aBOI4U/christine.spedding#/people/258901090/bill.spedding

Just the actual link alone is interesting. I remember that 'tag' coming up before. It bothered me then and still bothers me now. I realise it could have other connotations but considering the situation of a missing child and the alleged paedophile connections it does seem a bit of a concern.

Just the actual link alone is interesting. I remember that 'tag' coming up before. It bothered me then and still bothers me now. I realise it could have other connotations but considering the situation of a missing child and the alleged paedophile connections it does seem a bit of a concern.

yes i agree, and an interesting tag, seems this family has a way with words and titles....s/peddos etc
a means of advertising themselves in plain sight maybe?

Hi all you lovely people, read and keep an eye out just wanted to say hello.....so many poor little kids xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i agree, and an interesting tag, seems this family has a way with words and titles....s/peddos etc
a means of advertising themselves in plain sight maybe?

Maybe. Big family.

Since Jocelyn has just been found, it is hard not to start comparing the initial search for WT. WT was, 3 at the time,curious but cautious, not a wanderer, and does have asthma but no other known medical conditions. The search got bigger and bigger from when it began with neighbors, who's houses were checked 2-3 times by different police each time, to km's for 4 days with the aim of rescue and then still searches continues with the aim being recovery. Many in the search convinced that if he was out there he would have been found. Spinning my wheels on the spot again. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong