Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unfortunate that William was playing hide and seek, it makes it possible he had gone somewhere he wouldn't normally and became trapped, or even someone may have realised what the children were playing and offered to help him hide.
As long as there is even a remote possibility of either of these scenarios, it will be difficult to prosecute if William can not be found, unless there is a confession.

bbm

.... in a car bowing himself into the foot well or similar ....?

We've got a 5 food groups covered with the following menu;

Sausage rolls+
Fairy bread+
Bundaberg rum

= Healthy Sluethers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We've got a 5 food groups covered with the following menu;

Sausage rolls+
Fairy bread+
Bundaberg rum

= Healthy Sluethers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Even have vegies covered in the marto sauce. I'll bring a bottle of voddy and some OJ and we're set for fruit too.

At least all of this would take away the pain we feel about little William's disappearance; if only temporarily. No offense I love you guys but I don't want to be on this thread for another Christmas with no answers for William's family.

Mrs Wilson also told how William’s father frantically searched her yard over and over again into the night.
“He was just walking around crying. He kept asking me if there was anywhere
else he could’ve been hiding here,” Mrs Wilson said. “He just looked devastated.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

I think he did that because unconsciously, from what he knows of WT, what he knows of where WT went in the garden that morning, his eyes take in the whole situation, and on an intuitive level, it just makes sense. MOO

Pass the bong this way thanks.

I would imagine, that if the police had any follow up enquiries with residents on that street, they would have to be very discreet about how they go about that so as not to alienate them from their neighbors. MOO

I think he did that because unconsciously, from what he knows of WT, what he knows of where WT went in the garden that morning, his eyes take in the whole situation, and on an intuitive level, it just makes sense. MOO

Pass the bong this way thanks.
yes thats what i think too

Below is a post from Frogwell - 15 September 2015 - Thread #15. Post #772 that I stumbled across today while looking for something else. In view of recent discussions about the houses and residents in Benaroon Drive, I thought it fitting to look at this again.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by frogwell
Apologies if this has been in other threads. Looking at https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...761e5c12d63f4b.
Has it been noticed before
that the house at 35 Benaroon drivelooks attached to the huge piece of land 144 Batar Creek Rd. I am wondering if there is a connecting private road through that area on that piece of land. I notice that 35 Benaroon doesn't look like it has a back fence, unlike it's next door neighbor. The other house on that property, surrounded by bush looks really easy to miss.MOO bbmN

Scenario. 35 neighbor notices the arrival of the family the evening they arrive and knows the children do not normally live at grandma's Sees them unpacking their belongings. Informs associates of what is going on across the road. Tells them of a way out of the street where they won't be noticed, behind his property, or they already know about it. The cars come to check the property and observe the children however they get an opportunity on that day to abduct one of the children. Neither speed off, they just turn into 35's driveway, there is a road through the back of the property connecting to Batar Creek Road. The occupant of 35 may have been at work all day with an air tight alibi. I know it's far fetched.

Sorry to bump a previous post of mine up but would you guys please look at the link which is a street view, map and satellite image of Benaroon drive to Batar Creek Road? Do any of you good people think there might be a rear access out of number 35 through that bush to 144 Batar Creek Road?. The driveway for 144 Batar Creek starts just past the 1st power pole. When I look at the Satellite image, following the line between the 2 houses I feel like I see a vague shadow indicating a line between the trees. Does anyone else think it is a possibility?

I mentioned a few days ago that we learned, during the initial search for William, there was mention of an abandoned, derelict house where searchers had heard noises coming from inside. This house was dubbed the 'creepy house' and over time became confused with 35 Benaroon Drive for various reasons. Below is a pic of the 'creepy house' that was discussed in early threads. One of the searchers told us that it was actually in Batar Creek Road and not Benaroon Drive. Can anyone locate this particular house on Google Maps etc? I've had a quick look but can't find it at this stage.

pQXsLc0.jpg

Getting back to Frogwell's post and her question about there being access from the bush behind 35 Benaroon Drive to Batar Creek Road. I've had a close look at this area on Six Maps and there looks to be a number of what I would call fire trails below the tree line in that bush area that would be accessible via any of the properties on that side of Benaroon Drive. The exit point would be either Batar Creek Road or Cobb And Co Road.

If it was Batar Creek Road it makes me wonder again about the man who was asking directions to Batar Creek Road on the morning William disappeared. Was it a prearranged meeting point?

Below is a post from Frogwell - 15 September 2015 - Thread #15. Post #772 that I stumbled across today while looking for something else. In view of recent discussions about the houses and residents in Benaroon Drive, I thought it fitting to look at this again.

I mentioned a few days ago that we learned, during the initial search for William, there was mention of an abandoned, derelict house where searchers had heard noises coming from inside. This house was dubbed the 'creepy house' and over time became confused with 35 Benaroon Drive for various reasons. Below is a pic of the 'creepy house' that was discussed in early threads. One of the searchers told us that it was actually in Batar Creek Road and not Benaroon Drive. Can anyone locate this particular house on Google Maps etc? I've had a quick look but can't find it at this stage.

pQXsLc0.jpg

Getting back to Frogwell's post and her question about there being access from the bush behind 35 Benaroon Drive to Batar Creek Road. I've had a close look at this area on Six Maps and there looks to be a number of what I would call fire trails below the tree line in that bush area that would be accessible via any of the properties on that side of Benaroon Drive. The exit point would be either Batar Creek Road or Cobb And Co Road.

If it was Batar Creek Road it makes me wonder again about the man who was asking directions to Batar Creek Road on the morning William disappeared. Was it a prearranged meeting point?

i saw that house when i was google driving awhile ago and wondered if that was the creepy house with noises, cant remember exactly where but will have another look, i think its by a small bridge, and its when i was "driving" down the road to go through the bush track where there were people with a truck amongst the trees, possibly a fire track?

In reply to Makara's post.

I went back to looking at Cobb and Co rd. last night. I followed Batar Creek rd on streetview, the turn off to Cobb and Co is just after the next door property to 144 Batar Creek road. When google won't let you go any further down C and C rd. I looked at the satellite picture and it is a straight line between that point and the FGM's property. It stood out to me is all, but I have no idea about backroad arrangements residents might have with each other. I think the same land circumstances could apply to 45 Benaroon Dr. or something similar. I have thought about the man asking for directions in regards to this scenario as well. Will see if we can find this property. MOO

pQXsLc0.jpg

Thank you so much, Makara and ftoggy :loveyou: Worth pursuing.

Yep, that would be a tad freaky *starts frantically flushing hydroponics down the loo*

Just getting caught up here.. sounds like quite the partayyy last night, haha. Something has come to mind due to your banter. Regarding Mr. Loner Man with the weird interior.. yes! Not sure if any sleuthers have been able to come up with any detail on him. Wondering his age... but you know.. age doesn't even matter.. because it has recently come to my attention in real life that 'old people' are now what used to be the hippie generation.. and it's not just young people partaking of the bongs and hydroponics.

Imagine if Mr. Loner Man liked his solitude and his privacy because he liked these other things, perfect setting. But now LE kept coming to visit, and he was never sure when they were coming. Of course, they weren't probably caring about the other things they may have come across during the search, but the whole sitch could have made the guy vastly uncomfortable. So he moved. And yes, if he felt like he was the odd man out on a street of perhaps more affluent people, he may not have been much of a neighbour. Imagine you have your own personal veggie garden going inside your home, and suddenly, one day, knock knock, due to totally unrelated reasons, but now you're kind of exposed and may feel that you're on the radar.

Just getting caught up here.. sounds like quite the partayyy last night, haha. Something has come to mind due to your banter. Regarding Mr. Loner Man with the weird interior.. yes! Not sure if any sleuthers have been able to come up with any detail on him. Wondering his age... but you know.. age doesn't even matter.. because it has recently come to my attention in real life that 'old people' are now what used to be the hippie generation.. and it's not just young people partaking of the bongs and hydroponics.

Imagine if Mr. Loner Man liked his solitude and his privacy because he liked these other things, perfect setting. But now LE kept coming to visit, and he was never sure when they were coming. Of course, they weren't probably caring about the other things they may have come across during the search, but the whole sitch could have made the guy vastly uncomfortable. So he moved. And yes, if he felt like he was the odd man out on a street of perhaps more affluent people, he may not have been much of a neighbour. Imagine you have your own personal veggie garden going inside your home, and suddenly, one day, knock knock, due to totally unrelated reasons, but now you're kind of exposed and may feel that you're on the radar.

He may just have been of a nervous disposition. Can't imagine living on Benaroon Drive has been easy for anyone; but especially a single male. Mr Loner Man has since seemingly vanished off the face of the earth AFAIK. No wonder the Yowie Hunters were all over this case at one stage :beamup:

No Bo although that is the property adjoining all the other properties down one side of Benaroon. You just have to keep going further along Bata Creek road on the left hand side, there is a cleared valley, the house has 3 green trees in front of it that were bare when it was photographed in 2014. It is very close to new buildings on the same block, there is a long driveway leading up to it from the road.

No Bo although that is the property adjoining all the other properties down one side of Benaroon. You just have to keep going further along Bata Creek road on the left hand side, there is a cleared valley, the house has 3 green trees in front of it that were bare when it was photographed in 2014. It is very close to new buildings on the same block, there is a long driveway leading up to it from the road.

Ta muchly ftoggy x

Be great to walk around all these areas, but we could pretend to be a pokemon club.

256 batar creek rd is only 3 mins drive from benaroon drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member