Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jubelin was at Spedding's arrest. But he wasn't the primary detective in the arrest. I think he just wanted Spedding to feel his presence.

"Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin (far right) watches on as Detectives from Strike force Rosann arrest Bill Spedding, at his Bonny Hills home."

8cd83dea235d4994ecaee59edfda0755

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...t/news-story/d041c14a9470950a767ed8ebf4dc0661

Jubelin was at Spedding's arrest. But he wasn't the primary detective in the arrest. I think he just wanted Spedding to feel his presence.

Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin (far right) watches on as Detectives from Strike force Rosann arrest Bill Spedding, at his Bonny Hills home.
8cd83dea235d4994ecaee59edfda0755

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...t/news-story/d041c14a9470950a767ed8ebf4dc0661

I can't believe how fancy these hard-working detectives have to dress up for their gruelling jobs!

To me, it sounds as though the couple (WS, MS) were among the number of people who have been questioned. Meaning they and a number of other people were questioned.

"Police said they have questioned 'a number of people' and there are reports the couple were among them."

I don't read that as BS & MS were at the school assembly among the other people who were questioned, at the time of William's disappearance. And those other people can substantiate that. Is that what you mean?

Yes I believe you are right upon a few more readings of the article.MOO

Maybe BS is a part of the "smoke and mirrors" allowing LE to secretly investigate other persons by lulling them into a false sense of security. If they suspect him of being guilty of the historic sexual abuse charges they would not be feeling too guilty about using him.

Maybe BS is a part of the "smoke and mirrors" allowing LE to secretly investigate other persons by lulling them into a false sense of security. If they suspect him of being guilty of the historic sexual abuse charges they would not be feeling too guilty about using him.

Technically, MSM 'used' him to increase their circulation and profits. Click-bait for paywalled articles. Probably suited police at the time; unofficially.

On this housing development, at some houses the septic tank can be clearly seen on aerial imagery (SIXmaps).
At FGM house it isn't clearly visible on aerial imagery (nor in photos nor in 60minutes video of garden) however I have worked where in the garden it is.

Could you upload your map with the location marked, please koios?

police use the media all the time, and i believe det jubelin would have had the perp/s marked right from the start, so they create a side story, feeding the media little snippets, names of pois etc,
most of the public believe this other story,
meanwhile in the background police are steadily working on the main perp gathering enough evidence to convict,
and like with this case, other creeps have been outed and arrested because of the side story,
so its a successful strategy in that way, just hope it works to find william and put whoever harmed him in prison for life!

I just have to say, I don't think Gary Jubelin is being one-eyed about this investigation.
He has been around for a long time, and is considered a diligent case-breaker. He knows how to run the investigation, to look at all possibilities, how to build a court case. Pretty sure that is why they pulled him in for William's case. They engage him to crack the hard ones.

It pays to look at his history, to see what kind of man and investigator he is. Especially with the Bowraville murders. 25 years later (not his case for many years), and he is still going to make sure that the families receive justice.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-...rs-suspect-set-to-to-be-charged-again/7441998

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2016/s4461391.htm

I agree with everything you say about Gary Jubelin SA. He and his team have my full admiration. My agreement with deugirtni's post up thread was more to do with his summation of BS and how MSM and SM have picked up the ball and ran with it in regard to his 'guilt'. IMO the same applies to the other POI's that we're aware of. Yes, they are the dregs of the earth but none of them have been arrested for William's abduction or murder and until that happens, I'm keeping an open mind about them all. IMO the main POI or actual suspect in Jubelin's line of fire has not and will not be revealed until there is an arrest.

Thank you crabstick, can you tell me how you know this information? What do you mean the lids have a hole? Do we know whether they are the old-fashioned heavy, thick concrete lids, or the new-fangled (and very dangerous apparently) plastic lids that can inadvertently flip over and recover themselves?

Gov publication on septic tanks

fc59f8f13cfc41be1df936ffefa42c69.jpg

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/p...nt-l-ch2~ohp-enhealth-manual-atsi-cnt-l-ch2.9

Local Council would have guidelines on where to place the tank. Probably in their Development Control Plan.

There's no way William could get in one though. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500