Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think William could have also been restrained and well-hidden if he was contained by the usual vehicle front passenger seat belt. He may have felt very important being 'allowed' to sit in a front seat. Especially if it was some kind of 'special' vehicle, not just a regular car.

I had often wondered, after that great article was written where the reporter walked Benaroon Drive with Jubelin, if they have some CCTV showing a vehicle with the passenger seat extended, but no person visible in the passenger seat.

Yes I agree , like a white van ? Many years ado when my middle daughter was around Williams age we had a few incidents of a man in a car trying to engage children on their walk home from school . My daughter was obviously to young to be walking alone but was relaying to older son about this and little one pipes up and says " I'd go with them if they had good lollies"

So how do you interpret this?
(quote)
Sniffer dogs and cadaver dogs found no scent in the yard, fuelling fears he may have been abducted.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/fear...en-abducted-from-kendall-20140916-10hqb0.html

So was that in the FGM yard or someone else's yard?

yep, as I said earlier, I'm confused! Imagine how the members of the investigating team must be feeling.
I also am well aware of the capability of the 'media' for misprints for ant if a better word...

Personally, I have no doubt that William was at his FGM's that fateful day. .. the neighbour heard children's voices, police were called from there, and at 4 years of age L would have been quite capable of supplying answers to the questions posed by experienced police. ... as will have continued over the past 3 years I imagine. I would think there will be strong & trusting relationships with the family as there were with the Morecome family & those members of the Police force who were committed & determined to bring them the answers they so badly needed & deserved.

as a,ways, just my own personal thoughts & musings ...

If it's long term though? do you think long term male living with his mother is odd? i couldn't understand why someone would move to be close unless it's long term.

HUH ??? WTFC who lives with who, as long as they are happy & safe. There are so so many more issues that IMO face our society today ...

I can't find any reference to a specific public safety alert about this guy from LAC around that time though, froggy. Whether he was listed as a POI in William's disappearance, I don't know. The same with the large woman who was reported to be sitting in the black(?) car pulled over on Batar Creek Road. I remember reading that police had asked shopkeepers to keep their recorded CCTV and that's the last I ever heard of it.

thanks Boho, that's what has been on my mind, hence my question. The early reports of these people seemed to present some significance, but then again, perhaps so may the 'silence' that surrounds them ??

thanks Boho, that's what has been on my mind, hence my question. The early reports of these people seemed to present some significance, but then again, perhaps so may the 'silence' that surrounds them ??

They may well form part of the 4,000 pieces of information Strike Force Rosann has collected.

FWIW blog post of Jubes' presser is up:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...e-of-William-Tyrrell-7-News-12-September-2017

It's in two parts (link to the second part is at the bottom of the first).

Enjoy (and, please, don't complain about any typos — it's 11pm — I've been up since 6am and I haven't had my dinner yet!)

Thanks Bo, a big effort but most useful. So much easier to read over a transcript.
As always when I read these sorts of police reports/comments I look for what is NOT said more than what is. I find his wording interesting regarding the families.
Firstly this said in the main body of his speech (so likely well prepared)

The foster care parents that had custody of William at the time of his disappearance were bringing up William in a loving family and the situation between foster care and the biological family played no part in William's disappearance.
The situation played no part?? Strange wording. Why not say 'they played no part'?
Then this in answer to a journo question (so maybe not quite so well prepared):

'The simple answer to that, yes. I'm standing here saying I have ruled out the foster carer parents and I have ruled out the biological parents as being involved in this investigation.
The simple answer? So there is a more complex answer in this area. Also ruled out as being involved in the investigation. Why not say 'ruled out as being involved in William's disappearance?'

Also interesting that he refuses to comment at all on Spedding. Not 'we have ruled him out as being involved', or 'we have downgraded him as being involved'. No comment at all.

The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said.

Hmm. Not far from the abandoned house, is it?

Do you know if it was/is possible to use fire trails to get from Benaroon Drive to the corner of Batar Creek & Stoney Creek Roads and/or to the site above? Or to access them via the properties across the road from #48?

I'm not sure about house #48 but I saw this yesterday

https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/william-tyrrells-abductors-escape-route/3222789/

EXCLUSIVE

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother's home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The photographs show a worn track gradually winding into bushland.

An aerial view on Google Earth of the street and the cemetery does not show the track.

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that it leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Road which was a "highway", or major thoroughfare away from the area.

On the day the three-year-old vanished from his foster carers - September 12, 2014 - a number of vehicles were seen in the street.

But Benaroon Drive was described as being a dead end with only "one way in, and one way out".

it also says in this article:
After William disappeared, there were also rumours that on the day he vanished a a well-dressed man called into a local store in Kew asking for directions to the street William went missing from.

Further reports said that a couple in a caravan park nearby heard a child's cries on or around the day William went missing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...e-of-William-Tyrrell-7-News-12-September-2017

Enjoy (and, please, don't complain about any typos — it's 11pm — I've been up since 6am and I haven't had my dinner yet!)

Thanks very much for doing this for us, Bohemian. That is a lot of work you put into this. :tyou:

Will get to read it in its entirety a little bit later.

Hmm. Not far from the abandoned house, is it?

Do you know if it was/is possible to use fire trails to get from Benaroon Drive to the corner of Batar Creek & Stoney Creek Roads and/or to the site above? Or to access them via the properties across the road from #48?

I looked at Google Earth and could see a break in the trees from the back of those houses. I think it is very possible that there is some kind of track leading to the abandoned house. Which is possibly one of the reasons why locals were suspicious of that place right away.

98vr84.jpg

I'm not sure about house #48 but I saw this yesterday

https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/william-tyrrells-abductors-escape-route/3222789/

EXCLUSIVE

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother's home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The photographs show a worn track gradually winding into bushland.

An aerial view on Google Earth of the street and the cemetery does not show the track.

But a Walk 4 William advocate told news.com.au that it leads to the cemetery behind Benaroon Drive and the track is drivable by a 4WD vehicle.

The advocate said that after reaching the cemetery, it was then possible to take the track by 4WD to Batar Creek Road which was a "highway", or major thoroughfare away from the area.

On the day the three-year-old vanished from his foster carers - September 12, 2014 - a number of vehicles were seen in the street.

But Benaroon Drive was described as being a dead end with only "one way in, and one way out".

it also says in this article:
After William disappeared, there were also rumours that on the day he vanished a a well-dressed man called into a local store in Kew asking for directions to the street William went missing from.

Further reports said that a couple in a caravan park nearby heard a child's cries on or around the day William went missing.

Thanks. I read a similar article on the day of DCI Jubelin's media presser.

Also:

'News.com.au has sent questions to NSW Police regarding the allegations there is or was an "escape route" near the Tyrrell abduction house.'

https://m.dailymercury.com.au/news/william-tyrrells-abductors-escape-route/3222789/

I guess Candace got an answer:

(20:20) R:

'The Walk for William advocates have been talking today about a potential bush track escape route from the bush to the highway. Is something about that coming up here?'

(20:35) GJ:

'Look, there's a lot of people who make commentary on this. I'd say, I'd say, we're the ones investigating the matter, we're fully aware of the circumstances. We know what happened in Kendall and around Kendall and all the bush tracks. That's pure speculation on their behalf.'

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/en...-disappearance-of-William-Tyrrell-(continued)

WSers picked up on the access from Benaroon Drive to Kendall Cemetery via that particular dirt track years ago.

I was thinking more about fire trails/dirt tracks/dirt roads heading south from Benaroon Drive so someone could avoid Batar Creek Road to get to the abandoned house and the tree stump.* But, yes, as always, this is 'pure speculation on [my] behalf'.

[*Note:,No doubt this will also be the subject of the next 'revelation by a W4W advocate' that turns up in MSM. :D ]

I looked at Google Earth and could see a break in the trees from the back of those houses. I think it is very possible that there is some kind of track leading to the abandoned house. Which is possibly one of the reasons why locals were suspicious of that place right away.

98vr84.jpg

i remember a discussion on WS a while ago about a house in the clearing between the odd-numbered houses in Benaroon Drive and Batar Creek Road.

The abandoned house I've been discussing recently is on the corner of Batar Creek & Stoney Creek Roads, Batar (not far from where the JSWT tree stump was found).

Thank you!! What an awesome job :) It's so handy to read, & many of us will likely read it a few times. I will, so huge thanks.

So, he ruled out spedding's vehicle...? I think they have lost some interest in him IMO only. What do you think about the reference to wanting to hear from family members - how a family member reacts? To me, in my twisted thinking, this only further fuels my suspicion they have lost interest in spedding - he's been put through the mill (rightly so) & his family have already seen his reaction many times. Anyway, to me, It sounds like they are looking elsewhere.

Thank you!! What an awesome job :) It's so handy to read, & many of us will likely read it a few times. I will, so huge thanks.

So, he ruled out spedding's vehicle...? I think they have lost some interest in him IMO only. What do you think about the reference to wanting to hear from family members - how a family member reacts? To me, in my twisted thinking, this only further fuels my suspicion they have lost interest in spedding - he's been put through the mill (rightly so) & his family have already seen his reaction many times. Anyway, to me, It sounds like they are looking elsewhere.

No. They cannot be seen as focusing too much on one POI. For future court reasons. This goes across all crimes and their POIs, not just this one.
Some of us have always wished that Margaret Spedding would be honest with the police about what she knows. Some of us believe that she is aware of many small indicators.

i remember a discussion on WS a while ago about a house in the clearing between the odd-numbered houses in Benaroon Drive and Batar Creek Road.

The abandoned house I've been discussing recently is on the corner of Batar Creek & Stoney Creek Roads, Batar (not far from where the JSWT tree stump was found).

Okay. Well, when spiritual dreaming was speaking with me, she specifically pointed out the house that I have referred to in my map pic. She even sent me pics of it. Spoke about easy access to it, and spoke of its abandoned condition.

Not disputing the other abandoned property. Just wanting to point out this particular one.

No, no mention of BS' vehicles. He was talking about one of the vehicle seized after the graphic of the two cars, reported to be in Benaroon Drive on the morning of William's disappearance by by his foster mother, was released to MSM in September 2015.

Thanks. I read about that on the day of DCI Jubelin's media presser. WSers picked up on the access from Benaroon Drive to Kendall Cemetery via that particular dirt track years ago. I was thinking more about fire trails/dirt tracks/dirt roads heading south from Benaroon Drive so someone could avoid Batar Creek Road to get to the abandoned house and the tree stump. No doubt this will also be the subject of the next 'revelation by a W4W advocate' that turns up in MSM. :D

Yes it has been spoken about for sure, but it's the first reference I've heard of it having direct access to Batar creek rd. Was that also spoken about before, do you know? I could go back and look but if you have the answer off the top of your head that would be handy. Good points re other tracks etc. I am actually gonna pass by there on my way to Sydney soon. I will be taking a little inland tour :)

No, no mention of BS' vehicles. He was talking about one of the vehicle seized after the graphic of the two cars, reported to be in Benaroon Drive on the morning of William's disappearance by by his foster mother, was released to MSM in September 2015.

Oh, way outta line there... yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member