Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wagon: serenanicole. Because of the nature of this case, there are many tangents, research, 6 degrees of separation and theorising that goes on between members that are efforts to support finding out what has happened to WT.

Agree and let us not forget that someone on Websleuths at one time made the suggestion of a connection between the mystery body of a girl found in Belangelo State Forest in NSW to the body of a little girl found beside a highway in South Australia in a suitcase. Sometimes these things do have untenable links. Sadly I will not be at all surprised to see links occur in this particular case as well. Where is William?

IIRC Ben said he tried to get help and rehab. I think that was the reason. I don’t think he touched any kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it may have been a very different story had investigators been able to prove that images were transmitted. As it stands, we’ll never know.

IIRC Ben said he tried to get help and rehab. I think that was the reason. I don’t think he touched any kids.

yes, that's right. I think i wasn't very clear. I mean, I find it strange that the judge said he'd tried to stay away from children (in his summing up for sentencing), yet being a nippers volunteer meant he actually spent a lot of time with children. I'm not saying he touched them -- at all. Maybe the judge meant he'd tried to avoid 'touching' children... cause he certainly didn't avoid being around them. Thta's all i meant...

ok here' s the simplest map simply highlighting those 3 areas, plus I put in the location of charles yard road, cause i didn't know where it is. thats veery interesting btw! -- at the end of stoney creek rd. nice sleuthing!

when it says mudfords rd, that's the stump

now, what do you want exactly - happy to do -- any of these below?

1. use the red lines to show distances between the 3 points of interest
2. use the shortest route to the stump from stoney
3. use batar end - or cul de sac end of benaroon
4. calculate the area of the 3 poi...

not too hard to do any of these. if you want distances it might be better to do them individually, otherwise it ]will just combine the total distance...

attachment.php

Sorry if I haven't quoted the previous post correctly....long time lurker but first time poster!

I just wanted to pop in and say that Charles Yard Road is a old logging track that is quite overgrown...hubby and I tried to go driving down here from the highway side of Middle Brother National Park and there was no way that I was taking my 4WD down the track...very steep decline and water at the bottom at that time. Admittedly from the other side of Middle Brother National park the track may be more accessible by car however the entry was overgrown and not much of a "track" if you know what I mean? More like a grassy path that I believe "dips" down to a creek in the middle of the track and then comes back up to meet up with the road to Rossglen. There is quite a lot of old logging tracks in and around that area that are very overgrown but popular with dirt bike riders.

Sorry if I haven't quoted the previous post correctly....long time lurker but first time poster!

I just wanted to pop in and say that Charles Yard Road is a old logging track that is quite overgrown...hubby and I tried to go driving down here from the highway side of Middle Brother National Park and there was no way that I was taking my 4WD down the track...very steep decline and water at the bottom at that time. Admittedly from the other side of Middle Brother National park the track may be more accessible by car however the entry was overgrown and not much of a "track" if you know what I mean? More like a grassy path that I believe "dips" down to a creek in the middle of the track and then comes back up to meet up with the road to Rossglen. There is quite a lot of old logging tracks in and around that area that are very overgrown but popular with dirt bike riders.

Oh ok. Thank you! I didn't visit this road. I had a visit around the area in sept (?) but before i knew about this road. Not that i would have gotten far. Do you have 4wd tyres on ur vehicle? (mine is an all wheel drive & not cut out for great big stuff i don't think). I love that so many people are interested in dear little William. This road is a good route out from Stoney creek road if you have a proper 4wd & know the area (i guess also if you don't & u wing it, if you're confident? or in a massive hurry!). Always good to hear new stuff thank you. I am going back in Jan, but i probably won't be able to take that road... I have seen it on 6 maps - it connects with a Boral company, & then connects with the hwy, and the exit to wharf road is not far either... very close! I think at least one of the POIs worked for Boral. i will show a map of how stoney creek rd meets charles yard rd more closely. I finished my exams! so -perfect :)

this is how stoney creek rd meets Charles yard road & then to the hwy, but i see there is also more direct routes all over the place to Boral & the hwy... sorry got interrupted & now i have to feed the family etc... but anyway... u can see how stoney creek rd via Charles Yard rd, is one ave... but more to come

attachment.php

Attachments

• from stoney to charle yatd rd.png
    from stoney to charle yatd rd.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 148
Little William...I still think about you often and pray that you will be found one day.

As time goes by, I don't know if we will ever be told what happened to you.

Another Christmas without your beautiful presence around your family and loved ones. So unfair !!!

Oh ok. Thank you! I didn't visit this road. I had a visit around the area in sept (?) but before i knew about this road. Not that i would have gotten far. Do you have 4wd tyres on ur vehicle? (mine is an all wheel drive & not cut out for great big stuff i don't think). I love that so many people are interested in dear little William. This road is a good route out from Stoney creek road if you have a proper 4wd & know the area (i guess also if you don't & u wing it, if you're confident? or in a massive hurry!). Always good to hear new stuff thank you. I am going back in Jan, but i probably won't be able to take that road... I have seen it on 6 maps - it connects with a Boral company, & then connects with the hwy, and the exit to wharf road is not far either... very close! I think at least one of the POIs worked for Boral. i will show a map of how stoney creek rd meets charles yard rd more closely. I finished my exams! so -perfect :)

We just have standard stock tyres on the 4WD although they have coped well with our off-roading that we have done so far....I just saw the conditions of the road and thought it was too risky knowing how patching the phone reception can be in that area!!

I am not sure if Charles Yard Road still connects to the highway anymore however - I know that a lot of maps still list it like it does but the only entrances that are open at the moment are Haydon's road and then nothing until you get to Rossglen. So I am not sure if the track is closed off or where it has gone...

Haydon's road is in very good condition, I have driven on this a few times and I believe that it is one of the roads that the logging trucks use so they do maintain this road (it is wide enough in parts to have two cars pass). The first time I drove on this was in a Subaru Impreza which isn't much clearance but it was easy enough to navigate around the main roads of the National Park without a 4WD, it's only when you are going on the "lesser maintained" routes like Western Boundary Road that it can get a bit hairy.

It is such a beautiful area and it is a shame that there is such a cloud of uncertainty now in the town because of William's disappearance. I really do hope that we can have an outcome and know what has happened...I think the families deserve to have some form of closure in such a horrible situation.

It is very possible that some kind of rough track was used in William's abduction.
I can never get out of my head that the police were searching for a detached car part on the forest trails. They definitely would have had a reason for that type of search.

Police said Middle Brother State Forest and surrounds will be searched from Thursday morning. The focus of the search since William went missing last Friday morning has been the Kendall State Forest and the area around Benaroon Drive.

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

from memory i think bs relatives have a 4wd club or 4wd hire? so any members would have a lot of knowledge and experience of local tracks etc

so many local hidden tracks, this search in ghost road where police received a tip off, stating they were looking for evidence and not a body....
THE site where up to 30 police dig in the grim search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell is thick with bush, dark and damp behind a hidden trail.
The concealed path runs off a stretch of road known as Ghost Road where police parked their vans and entered the dense native bush from the side of the main road.
And moments before the Public Order and Riot Squad officers walked into the bushland to tackle the trail, there was an unlikely passer-by on that eerie stretch of road.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...l/news-story/efb2b2a086b782aa65f07e6b1f7b9426

from memory i think bs relatives have a 4wd club or 4wd hire? so any members would have a lot of knowledge and experience of local tracks etc

Bill Spedding had a maroon 4x4.
He could have dropped is wife at the cafe or school and intended to do a quick repair in that vehicle.

a0f2c5c1e860bf7e711844ca6fd33475.jpg
3e55b8c4e3526eeb7f5b4f855f3f2b5b.jpg

Margaret had bad knees/hips so they could have opted to go in the 4x4 that day as she couldn’t get into the higher Peddo van. :thinking:
It could’ve been a quick repair to replace a part with a screwdriver. Some quick extra cash for the day out.

A bit about William among other news: (scroll down)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...d/news-story/bbf3110f83f0ca5f0b063c107ac1c1a4

[h=2]WHERE IS WILLIAM TYRRELL? [/h]William Tyrrell has been missing for just over three years, and New South Wales police have eliminated hundreds of suspects as they continue to investigate his disappearance. William was three years old when he went missing from the front yard of his foster grandmother’s home at Benaroon Drive in Kendall on the state’s mid-north coast on September 12, 2014. Police have identified almost 700 persons of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname