Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The family of missing toddler William Tyrrell have penned a heartbreaking letter marking the third Christmas since his disappearance.

William's family posted the tribute to Facebook on Monday morning describing their heartbreak over yet another holiday without him.

'On Christmas morning when little ones around Australia and the world awaken bright-eyed with wonder at toys found in stockings and beneath lighted trees, William's loved ones will continue to shed tears for their precious little boy and the stolen years,' the post read.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rell-pen-message-Christmas.html#ixzz52EuxhK5c

Thinking of William and his family. Heartbreaking.

“The family of missing toddler William Tyrrell have penned a heartbreaking letter marking the third Christmas since his disappearance.

William's family posted the tribute to Facebook on Monday morning describing their heartbreak over yet another holiday without him.

'On Christmas morning when little ones around Australia and the world awaken bright-eyed with wonder at toys found in stockings and beneath lighted trees, William's loved ones will continue to shed tears for their precious little boy and the stolen years,' the post read.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rell-pen-message-Christmas.html#ixzz52EuxhK5c

Thinking of William and his family. Heartbreaking.

It’s not right that William should be without his family, especially at Christmas. Sending prayers of comfort and strength for William, his sister and his loved ones today.

Being a mention would they disclose what it’s about?
I’m temped to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sept 11 2017.

THE father of abducted NSW child William Tyrrell has been revealed as Brendan Collins who goes by the nickname “Bones”.
News.com.au can exclusively reveal Mr Collins’ family are concerned about his wellbeing following his release earlier this year from prison on drugs charges and as the third anniversary of William’s disappearance approaches

News.com.au can exclusively reveal Mr Collins’ family are concerned about his wellbeing following his release earlier this year from prison on drugs charges and as the third anniversary of William’s disappearance approaches.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...s/news-story/d0a0fe669394e7f8b0c2a2e26f75e1f7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is my first post so forgive me if I go wrong. I was drawn to this case after seeing the news coverage of the first year anniversary and wondered how this little boy just vanished and nothing after a year. I say drawn, as in the same way I was to the Jon Benet or Madelaine McCann cases. Little children going missing or hurt, I feel an internal need to want to know a little more about why and what happened. Not sure why but Williams case led me to read a little more and I read a comment on an article that mentioned WS. So I found this thread and started to read. I was then in Nrth Qld and knew William had gone missing and after the searches I didn't hear much apart from a few people posting the where's William posters and the few pictures. (I don't watch much TV though). After reading some of the 1 year anniversary threads I decided to go back to the very beginning and read the case in chronological order from all your posts and research. Thank you so much to WS and to you posters for this read. Your passion and commitment in uploading and discussing this case is like nothing else. I have been guest reading for a long time and then joined in 2016 with the intention to post but then my world changed and I had to move to VIC. I continued to read through to unfortunately the end of the thread with still no William :( Now to my questions. I feel as though I still have some hinky kinda feelings over a couple of things. But for this post I say thank you WS and contributors for this thread and for keeping it all going.

Ok - After reading through this entire case thread IMO William was abducted by car out of the area to somewhere. We know the families are not involved. My first question is: In Williams case, what are we determining is 'family' when the police state that? Are they saying for e.g. Bio Mum & Dad only or does that extention of 'family' include close family like NC? I guess I feel a little hazy about the A Current Affair interview. I must state that IMO NC looks like a distraught grandmother who does not know anything and I am not suggesting that she knows anything. What I am trying to get across is, an extended family member like an uncle or aunt or cousin. Would we consider them family when police state that they have ruled out family in connection to Williams disappearance?

My Next post is about the photos. There are two photos I can't stop thinking about. The first is the one on the wall/board in the background of GJ's investigations room with him sitting in front of it. There is no way IMO that this was shown in shot without it being thought about first or by accident. Now, an everyday person watching this program wouldn't think twice about it but you on WS spotted it and therefore a person GJ wants to see it hopefully did too. Just MOO but I for some reason I keep coming back to it. The second photo I just can't get over is the one of William in the Sunshine Beach T-Shirt. When this photo was presented onto the thread my hinky meter went off. Everyone started to discuss the location of the area of the Beach on the shirt but what I couldn't get over was the way William was posed in this photo. I tried to go back and find the thread I saw it in but couldn't find it (newbie :blushing: ). Could someone tell me where this photo came from. Was it definitely a ff holiday snap? Was that determined somewhere? What also peaked my interest was that at around the same time a bulletin board was erected at the local supermarket in the area if I recall correctly. The photo of William IMO showed an older boy by the leg length although I do remember foster mum stating somewhere that he was tall for his age. I just couldn't get over that hinky feeling about that photo and I don't quite know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname