Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to crime there's always one eye on the prize and the other doesnt see what they are missing.

Unless he was traded for favours.

It could be similar to this.

I’m thinking if this case ever gets solved , the dunbogan connection and the caravan crying child connection will play a part in this

When it comes to crime there's always one eye on the prize and the other doesnt see what they are missing.

Unless he was traded for favours.

It could be similar to this.

Seems like someone had their sick eye on the prize. Let’s hope someone else’s eye on the prize of a million dollars will eventuate .

I’m thinking if this case ever gets solved , the dunbogan connection and the caravan crying child connection will play a part in this

Geez, it is all so sad, isn't it? Gorgeous innocent children, with all these sickos in the world. No matter the reason why they abscond with someone's child.

Keep your children as safe as you can, peeps.

Karma will get them dont worry it may take time.

We were all kids once, a relo of mine was nearly taken in 83.

Keep them safe and always tell them not to talk to strangers, we all were told that years ago.

Karma will get them dont worry it may take time.

We were all kids once, a relo of mine was nearly taken in 83.

Keep them safe and always tell them not to talk to strangers, we all were told that years ago.

I was nearly taken myself, when I was about 8 years old, in England. An 'old' (who knows actually how old) man took my hand while I was walking home from school, walked with me, kept telling me he wanted to take me home to show his wife my pretty hair.

I was shy, and scared, but had the sense to pull my hand away and run from him, after about 10 mins or so. Yelled to him that my dad was waiting for me. I was a latchkey kid after school, till my parents got home from work. School was quite close to my home.

I never told a soul for years and years, scared I would get in trouble, I guess. But I will never forget it.

Needless to say, my own child was never, ever a latchkey kid.

I wonder who would take care of William for 3½ years. With no contact from his parents/grandmother, as I would think they would have been monitored for this type of thing (despite the parents being cleared). With no Centrelink payments for William, because where did this child come from, suddenly? William would be an expense, as well as a risk.

I don’t think anyone from the Bio family was involved, quite frankly I don’t think any of them cared enough to kidnap him, none of them put their hand up to care for either William or his sister, they were ok with strangers fostering him.

Conversely, when I was around the same age (8ish) I was shopping with my mum in a busy market. Got myself lost and crying, when I was allowed to go from the bus stop to a nearby shop to buy lollies (there were lots of different bus stops, I returned to the wrong one). Mum didn't come with me because she was toting so many grocery bags, and I was pestering her for lollies.

A nice girl/lady found me, took me to her home on the bus, her father and her took me to my home in their car. Sat and waited on the step with me till my frantic mother arrived home on the bus, to see if I somehow got there. Can't remember if she alerted police or anyone, I was hugged and reprimanded so much.

Telling kids not to talk to strangers doesn't always work, and I was a shy kid, as you can tell by my bad and good experiences.

I was nearly taken myself, when I was about 8 years old, in England. An 'old' (who knows actually how old) man took my hand while I was walking home from school, walked with me, kept telling me he wanted to take me home to show his wife my pretty hair.

I was shy, and scared, but had the sense to pull my hand away and run from him, after about 10 mins or so. Yelled to him that my dad was waiting for me. I was a latchkey kid after school, till my parents got home from work. School was quite close to my home.

I never told a soul for years and years, scared I would get in trouble, I guess. But I will never forget it.

Needless to say, my own child was never, ever a latchkey kid.

Thanks for sharing story,

I too will never forget the panic on my parents faces and when the detectives showed up, i remember now their look.

Its a tough business they do a job not all can do.

Conversely, when I was around the same age (8ish) I was shopping with my mum in a busy market. Got myself lost and crying, when I was allowed to go from the bus stop to a nearby shop to buy lollies (there were lots of different bus stops, I returned to the wrong one). Mum didn't come with me because she was toting so many grocery bags, and I was pestering her for lollies.

A nice girl/lady found me, took me to her home on the bus, her father and her took me to my home in their car. Sat and waited on the step with me till my frantic mother arrived home on the bus, to see if I somehow got there. Can't remember if she alerted police or anyone, I was hugged and reprimanded so much.

Telling kids not to talk to strangers doesn't always work, and I was a shy kid, as you can tell by my bad and good experiences.

It's a tough one, my husband and I were at a market in qld once and we came across a little boy who was obviously lost and terrified. He wouldn't for the life of him let me help him as he kept saying I can't talk to strangers. All we could do was follow him around the market till he found his parents which he did eventually but I was not going to stop following him until he did .

It's a tough one, my husband and I were at a market in qld once and we came across a little boy who was obviously lost and terrified. He wouldn't for the life of him let me help him as he kept saying I can't talk to strangers. All we could do was follow him around the market till he found his parents which he did eventually but I was not going to stop following him until he did .

Good people, helping kids. Not harming them.

I wish the whole world was filled with people like all of you.

If it wasnt for evils we wouldn't be here.

I don’t think anyone from the Bio family was involved, quite frankly I don’t think any of them cared enough to kidnap him, none of them put their hand up to care for either William or his sister, they were ok with strangers fostering him.

If that is a fact, then I understand how that conclusion was drawn.

I'm not sure if that would be correct/be the case in WT's care arrangement.

Quite often, many family members offer, but due to their own history, or being previous enablers/facilitators of the parents, they are rejected as the courts don't see them as being able to prevent further risk of harm or making correct care decisions.
JMHO.

Either way, their servers would have a max capacity. They can't go on adding memory endlessly to keep everything current.

This article highlights what I mean, in a much smaller way (smartphone). Imagine how many photos MSM have saved on their system, at any given point in time.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...11/Google-Photo-Memory-Internal-Storage-Space

Thanks for the link SA although I know about computer servers. I find it strange that his photo has been removed seemingly overnight.

Quite often, many family members offer, but due to their own history, or being previous enablers/facilitators of the parents, they are rejected as the courts don't see them as being able to prevent further risk of harm or making correct care decisions.
JMHO.

Possibly, though personally, I find it hard to believe that there was not one single person in the families that was able to offer kincare to William and his sister. Whether that be grandparents, siblings, cousins ..... Brendan's biological father, who they apparently stayed with at some point in time.

It would have been the best way to ensure that William and his sister were not slotted into the permanent care of the Minister, until 18 years old, and/or adopted elsewhere.

The care arrangement was always intended to be permanent.

WHEN an eight-month-old *William Tyrrell arrived at the home of his new foster parents, it was an arrangement that was always intended to be permanent.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...t/news-story/1f79e414e57cde0d1cfae86cab96115e

To me, that says that no-one was ever going to step up to the mark, by agreement. Clean up their act, if that was the kincare issue. Take on the financial/emotional/physical aspects ... while the biological parent(s) cleaned up their own act.

Though, I have to say, I have sometimes wondered if the foster parents weren't some kind of twice-removed, three-times removed relation of the biological parents.

So, I need to agree with kiwi. No motive for anyone close to the family to abduct William imo.

Like others I’ve had similar experience. In 2016 my husband and 3 kids aged 4,3 & 6 months old were overseas on holiday when a lady took off with my 3 year old. It was a very busy area and she had taken her onto the escalator my husband had dropped a bag so I went to help him. Scariest moment of my life to date.

I have a few things to comment on.
KT, I don’t believe she is okay with her son being taken. Posting photos on social media means nothing. People post fake happy photos when behind closed doors are suffering. Social media is fake. It is not reality and anything I see on there I take with a grain of salt. She would be suffering as much as the FM, or as any other Mum would be. Jmo

With regard to sweet innocent William.

We have been told that no one knew that they were going to be there. The FP may not have realised who is following them. If FP are on social media (or were) they could be tracked.

All moo imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I too believe that both sets of parents love their children, and are in pain.

And the thing is, the bio parents were allowed visitation with their children. It may not have been day to day, but as the children grew/grow older they would be able to more dictate the terms of when they saw/see their bio parents. In a similar way to children of divorced parents. No reason for the relationships to completely fragment. Just children with 4 parents, instead of 2 - although 2 would choose schools, doctors, holidays, and other aspects.

Anyone related or close to either family would do both sets of parents a great disservice by abducting William. imo
Now no-one can see him, at all. No benefit, no motive.

Possibly, though personally, I find it hard to believe that there was not one single person in the families that was able to offer kincare to William and his sister. Whether that be grandparents, siblings, cousins ..... Brendan's biological father, who they apparently stayed with at some point in time.

It would have been the best way to ensure that William and his sister were not slotted into the permanent care of the Minister, until 18 years old, and/or adopted elsewhere.

The care arrangement was always intended to be permanent.

To me, that says that no-one was ever going to step up to the mark, by agreement. Clean up their act, if that was the kincare issue. Take on the financial/emotional/physical aspects ... while the biological parent(s) cleaned up their own act.

Though, I have to say, I have sometimes wondered if the foster parents weren't some kind of twice-removed, three-times removed relation of the biological parents.

So, I need to agree with kiwi. No motive for anyone close to the family to abduct William imo.

JMHO.

Unless we know William’s ‘complicated family history’ firsthand, I don’t think we can say either way, although some inference can be drawn on where his ‘best interests’ were served, given his biological parents’ documented history of violent criminal offences and domestic violence, and his biological father’s drug addiction.

As for William’s extended family, we can’t sleuth them and it is up to the NSW Childrens’ Court to make determinations on the suitability of kinship carers, based on evidence provided in individual child protection cases. It may not be the perfect system but it is the only one we have.

Perhaps energy could be better directed to petitioning NSW MPs for an enquiry into the state’s child protection system, rather than making William’s disappearance a cause célèbre. For his sake if he is still alive, his parents’ and his siblings’ sakes.

Making the personal public (or vice versa) is not always the kindest or the right thing to do for the people intimately involved in a tragedy; especially one as emotionally charged as the case of missing child.. That’s their choice, at the conclusion of the current investigation into William’s disappearance.

This is not a case of for versus against. This is the case of a missing child, William Tyrrell, no matter who or what had legal possession of his person at the time of his disappearance. Perhaps, a lot more energy could be directed into considering this and his, and his siblings’ inherent ‘rights [as] child(ren).’

This is my opinion. I am here for William and I will not be manipulated or bullied into changing my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44