Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she ain’t no rookie that’s for sure. Pedos , bikies she seems to have seen them all. I think this is good

Yes Hbayne it sound good. Good thinking.

Judge Helen Syme spent nearly three hours summing up the charges against the priest, The Australian newspaper reports.

“The incident assaults involved multiple children, often significant planning, were frequently sadistic and overall persistent, objectively serious, criminal courses of conduct,” she said.

“The offender’s actions contributed to a culture of fear and depravity, especially at the school, which allowed these disturbing offences to occur and then remain unpunished for years.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/10485407

https://rapevictimsofthecatholicchurch.wordpress.com/tag/judge-helen-syme/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If a desperate pedo uses that route (through William's street & into the bush) & see's a kid for the taking -- well. it wouldn't be that hard if he's alone out the front :(

Stop.
Watch.
Grab.
Run.

Too easy.

Here's one scenario.... a pedo uses the link road to get into the kendall state forrest via Benaroon Drive. As he/she is slowing down to go around the bend in Benaroon, there is a little boy - alone, around the vicinity of the road. Takes just a few minutes to coach him towards the car & inside it - perhaps even grabbed. Then he is taken just 50-60 metres or so into the forrest, by 4WD, where there are multitude of tracks and escape routes. Could be 1 possible theory...

Here's one scenario.... a pedo uses the link road to get into the kendall state forrest via Benaroon Drive. As he/she is slowing down to go around the bend in Benaroon, there is a little boy - alone, around the vicinity of the road. Takes just a few minutes to coach him towards the car & inside it - perhaps even grabbed. Then he is taken just 50-60 metres or so into the forrest, by 4WD, where there are multitude of tracks and escape routes. Could be 1 possible theory...

Yes.
Right place perfect time.
It could be anyone.

I went shopping with a GF when I was about 16 and when we got out of the shop she showed me a pair of earrings. WTF!?

She simply said ‘I liked them, I wanted them, so I took them’.
I was shocked because i was right next to her and I didn’t see her do it.

Could be the same reason William was ‘lifted’.

I have to say, it is far quicker to take Benaroon Drive into the forest -- than the other way, like around Albert St... if you go into the forest regularly, you would likely take Benaroon... if your car is proper 4WD...

Yes.
Right place perfect time.
It could be anyone.

I went shopping with a GF when I was about 16 and when we got out of the shop she showed me a pair of earrings. WTF!?

She simply said ‘I liked them, I wanted them, so I took them’.
I was shocked because i was right next to her and I didn’t see her do it.

Could be the same reason William was ‘lifted’.

great example! not kidding. quick fingers...

Not all child abductors are male. There have been cases of women and couples who have abducted children, teenagers and adults. Rare, but not impossible.

Another - albeit - controversial theory. What if WT was involved in an accident? Near the road (a random vehicle), or at his gradmas house. His FP are smart, no doubt. Not saying i believe they covered anything up - but anything is possible. Good people tho, just another theory. Sorry to any of WT's FP's family & friends that read this. Again, just a theory to cover all bases. Since Rosannn has cleared them i'm sure it's just nonsense. What about an accident on the road tho? People have suggested there would be great noise, but not necessarily...IDK

Appreciate the moral support, hon. SA and I are all good. We respect each other’s opinions even if, sometimes, we disagree. And if we get the *advertiser censored* with each other, we walk away, swear or whatever and come back to the thread when we’re more ‘adult’.

I don’t understand what anyone could disagree about when ANYTHING could be the answer. ANYTHING at this stage.

Not all child abductors are male. There have been cases of women and couples who have abducted children, teenagers and adults. Rare, but not impossible.

Especially when a cemetery is around the corner.
The grief of a mother knows no bounds....?

Another theory - someone in the street (likely a male in this regard), saw him near the outer edge of 48 benaroon drive, & tempted him away (or grabbed him). took him quickly offsite - whereabouts unknown, and then placed him in a car & took off. I think this is more of an unlikely scenario because of the dogs, but as we are told -dogs are not 100% reliable...especially when many people are trampling over the areas in the hours following

Another scenario - someone didn't call they house but decided to come by quickly, anyway, to fix a washing machine. Cause he hadn't called, cause no-one saw him & no-one expected him - he took advantage of what he saw. i don't feel this is very plausible tho... JMO. Wish we knew his alibi of course

Yet another - someone was going into the forest via the best route (benaroon) to collect scrap metal. he sees what he likes. he stops. all else from there...

Another scenario - someone grabbed him & took him & walked along the cemetery track (you can't drive this track) It's about 800m long X 1 metre wide. Sniffer dogs? This seems a little in-plausible. Even going to the cemetery via a connecting road nearby, on foot, just doesn't really cut it unless he is held real high...

Excellent! A female judge is good. Judge Helen Syme has presided over some hard-to-hear cases, and has delivered some tougher than usual sentences.
If Spedding walks away from this child sex abuse case, I guess we will know that the evidence wasn't there, according to the letter of the law.

https://www.nswbar.asn.au/circulars/2009/mar09/dso.pdf
https://rapevictimsofthecatholicchurch.wordpress.com/tag/judge-helen-syme/
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/457020/tears-cheers-as-hunter-priest-jailed/
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/terrence-...e-after-explosive-attack-20160328-gnsq8w.html

Have all the residents in the street been questioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie