Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it parked outside williams grandmothers house, if so he lied about going back to her house.
i actually get the creeps now when i look at him, something doesnt feel right
feel sorry for his grandchildren, hope they arent teased at school

From the article that the excellent TootsieFootsie found:

Sep 19, 2014
The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van.
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

Eight days after WT went missing, wouldn't there of been lots of people trying to help? So it's not so incriminating. He had come into contact with the grandmother earlier, and he might of felt he needed to help.

What does make it more odd is the wording. They specifically call out the dozen or so car as being involved in the investigation, except the van. Maybe it was at the end of the day, and most of the volunteer searchers had gone home.

Such a coincidence, for a reporter to pick that up and highlight it.

with homicide detectives, cadaver dogs, probing and draining and excavating it sadly seems police are now searching for a body, maybe they have evidence of something pointing to that?
im wondering though if its possible hes still alive and being hidden, could it still be possible?

I would just like to say that when it comes to being Indigenous, there are no percentages. The use of casts stopped many years ago

isnt it common for some criminals to go back to the scene of the crime and post blatantly on facebook? gives them a feeling of power etc

I seem to remember police stopping cars from using the road at some point. To stop rubbernecking and confusing the situation.

This couldn't of been before the van was spotted? Unless he was very cunning at told them he had a job to do for one of the few houses at the end of that road.

Assuming he is guilty to begin with, of course. The police say he is not a POI.

was it parked outside williams grandmothers house, if so he lied about going back to her house.
i actually get the creeps now when i look at him, something doesnt feel right
feel sorry for his grandchildren, hope they arent teased at school

but who drove it there??

I would just like to say that when it comes to being Indigenous, there are no percentages. The use of casts stopped many years ago

I would agree with you, except it doesn't hold true for govt funding for things such as University education. But that is another subject. :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah (saying this to the report, not you, they'll get you)
They always say that. ALWAYS. I mean even that lowlife who drove his stolen car through the fence killing that 17 month old was a 'lovely guy' according to some ex-girlfriend of his.

And vice versa, a person could be a right asshat, generally speaking - but never commit a crime in their life. It's pretty meaningless.

asshat- love it

I seem to remember police stopping cars from using the road at some point. To stop rubbernecking and confusing the situation.

This couldn't of been before the van was spotted? Unless he was very cunning at told them he had a job to do for one of the few houses at the end of that road.

Assuming he is guilty to begin with, of course. The police say he is not a POI.

"But police on Wednesday said Mr Spedding was a "person of interest" in the disappearance of the toddler ...."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

Hi, Newbie here.
Just wanted to say that I find it interesting when people say they can't picture somebody like WS being involved because he "looks like a nice bloke" or "his facebook is all normal stuff."
The number of times I have looked at the facebook page of somebody who has committed serious crimes, and they "look" normal. They have photos of themselves, happy and smiling with family and friends, they tell jokes, they post memes, they have plenty of people talking about normal everyday things with them.
How a person looks- either in their physical appearance, or in their facebook posts, means very little.

This just reminded me of that picture that went around FB of the criminal who everyone said should be a model... lol! Looks can be deceiving.

but who drove it there??

And is it even his van? Could be another repair man, for all we know.

Does seem too much of a coincidence. There are not too many houses at the end of that road, so less likely to see maintenance men generally.

Just the fact it is mentioned in the article, in that way, seems like too much of a coincidence too me.

"But police on Wednesday said Mr Spedding was a "person of interest" in the disappearance of the toddler ...."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

Right... except I thought late yesterday they retracted that and said the opposite. I may of lost track :)

It's likely a reporter dropping a bit of gossip they'd heard at the scene in a non-direct way, perhaps they had picked up on police interest in the van and BS's over keen interest in the case, perhaps that was the buzz on the street, as in 'here he comes again, funny how he's here every single day except, of course, the one day when he was supposed to be here, funny that' etc.

I think they reiterated that while he was a POI he is not a suspect.

Maybe I am the only one, but I have had tradies not park in my driveway (and not at my request). I have also had other tradies park in my driveway. That is what I was getting at. Was he a park-inner or a park-outer?

Is your front door quite close to the road though?
I'm just thinking along the lines of if her house and anyone locally have large blocks, generally they are set back around 15 metres from the front boundary, so it would seem a waste of time to park on the street and walk 30 metres just to get the hammer you forgot kind of thing.

Some criminals make themselves known to police as a way of staying on top of the search and info and to make themselves look innocent I presume. Thinking back to poor little Ebony Simpson who was taken at the spur of the moment by a father of girls. His car was spotted by some very observant boys who described it and him in detail. Police then realised the said car was at their doorstep so to speak. His confession is chilling in it's lack of emotion and I remember seeing footage of him at the search briefings. Remarkably similar to whats going on here IMO
http://www.citv.com.au/tv-shows/826/crimes-that-shook-australia

I'm just thinking along the lines of if her house and anyone locally have large blocks, generally they are set back around 15 metres from the front boundary, so it would seem a waste of time to park on the street and walk 30 metres just to get the hammer you forgot kind of thing.

And some clients/customers are downright weird to work with and keep happy! They don't want trades taking up ''valuable'' parking space as they want/need complete and unfettered access to their parking area. MOO

My house is bit further back from the road than William's grandma's house .. I have a slightly longer driveway, about 1/3-1/2 longer.

And, interestingly, it is the older tradies who park on the street. The young bucks just pull right in and park.

Some criminals make themselves known to police as a way of staying on top of the search and info and to make themselves look innocent I presume. Thinking back to poor little Ebony Simpson who was taken at the spur of the moment by a father of girls. His car was spotted by some very observant boys who described it and him in detail. Police then realised the said car was at their doorstep so to speak. His confession is chilling in it's lack of emotion and I remember seeing footage of him at the search briefings. Remarkably similar to whats going on here IMO
http://www.citv.com.au/tv-shows/826/crimes-that-shook-australia

Gosh, yes, I remember her face from that school photograph so well. Very much an opportunistic crime. If her mother had met her at the bus as normal, or her brother's bus not been late - and of course, if the scum who did what he did hadn't been scum, she'd still be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77