Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. louisepiglet

louisepiglet Well-Known Member

Well I am pretty sure that workaholism does not come into it in KTs family.

2. sosocurious

sosocurious Well-Known Member

I am not suggesting for one moment that KT has any such condition.

But the mental health aspect is worth consideration

Women with bipolar disorder may become unwell during pregnancy but are at a particularly high risk of becoming ill following childbirth.
    Both manic and depressive episodes occur at this time and can be severe. Mood symptoms – elation, irritability and depression are common and, psychotic symptoms such as delusions and hallucinations can occur.

https://www.app-network.org/wp-cont..._uk_bipolar_disorder_pregnancy_childbirth.pdf

3. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

I think there are a few assumptions in your post such as "evident reports.... children", and the one about APS, as has been explained before on this forum previously. Karlie was made aware of the discomfort she could experience but I don't think she could anticipate how stitched up this game is. No one seems to care about that angle of things but make no mistake that if you ***** with a government department agenda, they will rain hell down upon you, so it's your fault if you chose it. IMO

4. louisepiglet

louisepiglet Well-Known Member

You may think this is a disgraceful comment but unfortunately it is a fact that welfare dependancy runs in families. KTs family appears to suffer from this. As can be seen by some comments on social media there are some groups who see no problem in KTs past behaviours and this too is a worry.

5. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

It seems evident, to me, that Karlie's children were removed due to initial reports from others about her children being at risk, is what I meant. With usual follow up and assistance offered, and ongoing monitoring.

I don't believe the police have time to harrass Karlie, just respond to reports.

I believe that Alana Pearl Smith should keep her nose out of others affairs, stick to her own business. If it was her own personal business, then that would be different. She is playing with other people's lives. As you say, Karlie likely had no idea the consequences she could suffer through this exposure. Least of all, the high media profile.

6. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

This article mentions Brendan has stayed in a spare room at Kylies place with William's 2 other younger siblings. If this is correct it leaves me dumbfounded. The reason this couples 2 other children William and his older sister were removed into care was due to their parent's inability to adhere to strict provisions ie not to associate. And now it seems she has had the children living in the company of someone that has displayed violent tendencies and drug taking yet once again. Absolutely no sympathy from me to whatever the sentencing outcome for either parent is. These 2 other children are obviously in need of a supporting loving caring environment. Shame shame shame.

7. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

Who would know that when you state the truth on social media and get demanded to retract it, and quite lawfully you don't, you would be playing with someone else's life. I know who I feel angry with here and it isn't APS. Thanks for the clarity on the other statements.

8. papertrail

papertrail Former Member

And then there is the effect of illicit drugs.

9. SouthAussie

I don't feel anger at Alana Pearl Smith, I feel impatience. I feel that she is a product of her own childhood with issues of her own. She has let those issues overflow into someone else's business.

I feel sad for Karlie that she has been led into this quagmire, that she was contacted by Alana Pearl Smith. In my opinion, it is not what Karlie needs. She requires calming, and understanding, and the reinforced direction of taking care of her two young children without distraction. They are growing up quickly, and need as normal a childhood as possible.

Let the police do the best job that they can of getting to the bottom of William's demise. Take care of those two boys that need their mum's undivided love and attention. That, to me, is what Karlie needs help with.

10. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

I’m feeling a little suspicious with the media ramping up interest in this.

Anyone else noticing this?
    Usually before an arrest the media zero in on the suspect but in this case there are so many players it’s still hard to pick the one that’s going down.

Ol’ Bill is being kept busy but now the focus is shifting on TJ and KT of late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. frogwell

frogwell Former Member

Or perhaps she just experiences shocking grief or what is known as empty arms when a child is no longer there.

12. sosocurious

Yes the media focus has certainly been shared around.
    BS a week into his trial - another 3 or 4 weeks to go.
    We haven't heard much about PB or DN for a while - wonder if they are still on the poi list?

13. SouthAussie

Perhaps.

To me, the difference in reaction between the two sets of parents is striking. One becomes an ambassador for Bravehearts and immerses themselves in recovery, helping others, and taking care of their young daughter - the other turns to baggies and abusing police, and in Brendan's case - other criminal acts.

I am trying to give Karlie a pass by considering the extraordinary behaviour, while she still is responsible for the care of two young ones, and has had two prior children removed because they were at risk, as being some kind of mental disturbance that she may have suffered for years.

But, as someone else has mentioned, mental impairment could be explained by ongoing, illicit drug use as well.
    There is something that caused the first two children to be removed, from both parents. And drug use has been mentioned in this regard. There is a big picture here. Not only the disappearance of William.

14. sosocurious

Yes I agree - something a miss long before William was abducted.
    Facs do not remove children just because they don't like someone as NC suggested.
    No, there is a back story that we may never hear.
    imo

15. SouthAussie

They are certainly working at keeping all the players, that they are able to, in the media, as much as they can.

Is it a police strategy? To keep the pressure on someone(s)? Let them know that this matter is not going to go away.

16. sosocurious

AJ's family are not letting PB be forgotten.

17. they'll get you

My feeling is the heat is being turned up hoping someone will either blab or confess.

18. they'll get you

How hard would it be for our wonderful boyz in blue.

If they pounce and grab a suspect then William might either perish alone where he is or the ‘carer’ could panic and kill him.

It’s a tightrope the cops are walking when LE might believe William is long dead but what IF that slimmest chance he IS alive.

19. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.