Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this abduction was long awaited and organised then why weren’t the children snatched from the Sydney home, at the shops or outside the preschool.

Could the FP had knowledge someone wanted their kids back so they had restricted outside play time and the children cut loose in the safety of some acres.

I doubt FF had warnings but I’m kicking around some thoughts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 2009 Mid-North Coast senior volunteer of the year said while police had questioned him twice, they had "never searched" his Port Macquarie home.

He also appeared to cast doubt on the investigation of the disappearance.
"There's something very strange about the whole business," he said.
"I'm only a layman but I'm telling you now there's more to it than meets the eye, definitely more to it."
He will next appear in court on the failure-to-report charge on March 2.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3676395/person-of-interest-very-sorry-for-william-tyrrells-family/

Was it ever reported what happened on the 2 March 2016?

scenario, theory, for BS abducting WT.
BS is aware a family is coming to stay at Benaroon Dr. with little children.
He already has a fantasy but no access to children without being suspected. From visiting the address earlier in the week, he is aware of the geography and its proximity to the cemetery as his step child and brother in law are buried there. He likes 4 wd and knows the back roads through Kendall, (all assumption). He makes a plan that he doesn't commit to but just in case. He heads out to Laurieton to his office with the idea that he will meet MS later at the coffee shop. He doesn't answer his phone but listens to the message the FM leaves. they are here. He leaves his phone at the office. He takes a 4 WD and the washing machine part (just in case) and takes the back roads entering from Albert St in Kendall and around the back of the cemetery and through the bush end of Benaroon Dr. He watches the property, and WT appears waiting at the end of the driveway waiting for his FF (many of us thought there might be a bit of a hole in the timeline for how long WT was out of sight). He rolls the car forward and waves and smiles as he approaches,"Come on, get in and we'll drive the rest of the way to Nanna's." To his surprise WT gets in, no one is looking, it's not who he came to look at but it will do. Calmly does a u-turn, gets back on the track and puts his foot down. (A 4wd was seen leaving Benaroon Dr at about the time WT disappeared and was seen later, speeding in another part of Kendall.) Assaults and kills WT in the bush. Thought about just dumping him to be found alive, but realises his mistake that WT could identify him later if he is found and asked to come and fix the machine still, can't risk it. Races back to Laurieton to have coffee and all the other things that are a part of his alibi that day. There are holes and MS with her knowledge of the area and knowing his alleged history is worried. She won't tell the cops about her doubts, (he was having coffee with her and at the assembly) but she has to ask someone and asks a psychic. All speculation on my part.

That’s interesting SA.
Cowan took Daniel to a place what was known to him. It had an old transportable donga IIRC, a packing shed & nearby creek.
It was a seasonal farm which was seldom used.
I’m wondering if there are any places like this that could have been used.

I have always wondered what the bush search was about, about 5km from Spedding's place. What was the public tip off? Were bits and pieces regularly dumped there? Was someone seen going into that area? Was a van parked by the roadside and a passerby could also smell smoke from a fire in there? Was ping activity triangulated to that area? Of all the forest around there, why that particular area?

Seems like they were doing a line search.

BBM
A public tip-off and information collected by detectives led police to the search zone, however investigators stressed they were looking for evidence, rather than a body.

There was a window of panic on Monday when police discovered bones at the site, but forensic testing quickly revealed they belonged to an animal, not a human.
Detective Superintendent Michael Willing yesterday said
“There is always that possibility but we are searching for evidence at this point,” he said.

“The information is very general, it is not that specific.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...l/news-story/efb2b2a086b782aa65f07e6b1f7b9426

21bndvp.jpg

That’s an interesting remark that if he was playing around the corner HE would check if they were still there.

He didn’t check this time did he. Maybe he had become more trusting and adventurous.

Was William on medications that were overlooked because of that night trip and morning or did they accidentally leave the meds at home?

Was William ‘climbing walls’ & very excitable that morning?

It actually sounds like he could have been IMO.

It's an interesting point about medication. The decision is not made by the carer, it is between the case worker and their information to the doctor. I do know a foster family and all 3 kids have been prescribed ADHD meds, they are all from different families. MOO

So, what have I missed? bbl after a catch-up.

Remember in the earlier days the report of a vehicle that may have lost a part or something along those lines . I can't find a link to it sorry.would the "s" missing of speedo van come into this or did that happen way after.

Remember in the earlier days the report of a vehicle that may have lost a part or something along those lines . I can't find a link to it sorry.would the "s" missing of speedo van come into this or did that happen way after.

Not suggesting the S just fell,off somewhere but anyway probably a dumb thought !

Not suggesting the S just fell,off somewhere but anyway probably a dumb thought !

Aargh digging myself into a hole here ! Was a part found or was a car of interest because of something missing

Aargh digging myself into a whole here ! Was a part found or was a car of interest because of something missing

Hahaha .... too funny. It was a part of a vehicle that may have become detached. And something that may have been thrown. So, probably not the S. :D

I always thought that maybe it was something external from a vehicle. But now that I read it again, after all this time, I am wondering if it was something from the inside of a vehicle that was detached. Rearview mirror, door handle, something from the dash ... ? Became freshly broken and was thrown?

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

‘‘It will be a sweep search of the side of the road,’’ he told volunteers at a briefing in Kendall on Thursday.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

Hahaha .... too funny. It was a part of a vehicle that may have become detached. And something that may have been thrown. So, probably not the S. :D

I always thought that maybe it was something external from a vehicle. But now that I read it again, after all this time, I am wondering if it was something from the inside of a vehicle that was detached. Rearview mirror, door handle, something from the dash ... ? Became freshly broken and was thrown?

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

‘‘It will be a sweep search of the side of the road,’’ he told volunteers at a briefing in Kendall on Thursday.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

Those very early MSM reports were enlightening weren’t they? Shame they went down the memory holes. Like I said, 1984 is a science fiction novel, not an instruction manual.

SEPTEMBER 18 2014
Sergeant John King from the police rescue squad told a briefing on Thursday morning that vehicles would travel into mountainous regions to look for evidence such as rubbish discarded from cars.
"We are moving to a more evidence-based search," he said.
"Something may have been discarded from a car."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-fo...ave-been-taken-to-by-car-20140918-10iiwn.html

15 September 2014
Police have asked anyone who knows a person or car that was using Benaroo Drive or in Kendall on Friday to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

A couple of early articles.
I don't recall if it was ever said anything was found.

But the bolded line is interesting in hindsight. Given it was a long time before we heard about the cars fm saw across the road.
imo

I get a feeling our sleuthing is over for now.

Police have asked anyone who knows a person or car that was using Benaroo Drive or in Kendall on Friday to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

But the bolded line is interesting in hindsight. Given it was a long time before we heard about the cars fm saw across the road.
imo

RSBM

I don't recall them ever saying they found anything. Not that I think they would have told us. They were likely mentioning it in the press in case anyone else found a discarded car part. imo

It is interesting that they were searching for this very soon after William disappeared. Whose vehicle would have been looked at that quickly, to notice a broken/missing part and ask where the part is? Cars similar to the 2 vehicles spoken about much, much later had not yet been seized or searched.

It makes me think of someone perhaps throwing little William around in a vehicle, or attacking him, and breaking something. Then I think of Spedding, because he allegedly threw those two little girls around quite violently. :(
And likely had an initial search of his vehicle done quite early.

SEPTEMBER 18 2014
Sergeant John King from the police rescue squad told a briefing on Thursday morning that vehicles would travel into mountainous regions to look for evidence such as rubbish discarded from cars.
"We are moving to a more evidence-based search," he said.
"Something may have been discarded from a car."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-fo...ave-been-taken-to-by-car-20140918-10iiwn.html

15 September 2014

imo

Haha knew you'd find it legend!

Wasn't BS trial set down for the 12 Feb?

Anyways
He had a mention today.
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....#/detail/20150011963917085417Mention/spedding

now

R v WILLIAM HARRIE SPEDDING

Date - 19 Feb
Time -10:00 am
Case number - 2015/00119639
Location -Sydney Downing Centre

Room - Unassigned
Jurisdiction - Criminal
Presiding officer - Unassigned
Listing type - Trial
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ts#/detail/20150011963917095995Trial/spedding

I went back and looked at Morrisa's link to the trial, from yesterday or the day before, and that link now says .....

51u7m8.jpg

I notice that your link says the judge has not been selected yet. Will he still pull Judge Helen Syme? She dealt with the mention today ... hopefully she will still be presiding over the trial. She sounds perfect for this kind of trial.

I went back and looked at Morrisa's link to the trial, from yesterday or the day before, and that link now says .....

cache.php

I notice that your link says the judge has not been selected yet. Will he still pull Judge Helen Syme? She dealt with the mention today ... hopefully she will still be presiding over the trial. She sounds perfect for this kind of trial.

Interesting....date has changed, no judge...
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....0011963917095995Trial/william harrie spedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member