Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not the only repairman in town. We looked that up before.

His son even said how much his business has dropped off since he became a POI. People, I am sure, are still getting their washing machines repaired.

I, too, am not trying to build my business. It is plenty of work maintaining what I have coming in. I do not even advertise, I work only on referral. It still leads to plenty of work that must be maintained. You don;t let your referrals slide, because the referring client hears all about it.

I understand perfectly.

He would have gone to grandma's that morning to fix the washing machinem with the part that had arrived the day before. She needed the work done, it was somewhat urgent. She was also well known in the area, wouldn't need bad advertising from her.

He would have squeezed in an assembly, if there was time. He would have gone on to his arvo appointment to keep his weekend clear.

imo

Yep just did a google search and more than 20 came up as servicing Kendall

I think you don't understand how it goes when you are self employed. You are your own boss in charge of your own time. If he did not feel like going to the FGM that morning, even if the part had arrived, he didn't have to. If he wanted to go watch the kids sport on the weekend instead of doing jobs he could. His choice. He was a white goods repairman in a small town. He was probably sought after if he was the only one in the area. He and MS were probably pulling in good money as foster carers ( they do get good money, I know some foster carers) so he would do the jobs he wanted to, when he wanted to. I think we might be making too much of what has been said about where he was supposed to be and when. Nothing would be set in concrete and he would probably do it at his convenience.

Were they fosters to the children .do you have a link .

Were they fosters to the children .do you have a link .

I meant in the sense they were caring for children that were not their own. They would still be able to claim entitlements for that.

All while going bankrupt. Has to pay for those Buzz cafe coffees somehow

If they had foster children, they may have complicated the investigation further under FACs law?

I think you don't understand how it goes when you are self employed. You are your own boss in charge of your own time. If he did not feel like going to the FGM that morning, even if the part had arrived, he didn't have to. If he wanted to go watch the kids sport on the weekend instead of doing jobs he could. His choice. He was a white goods repairman in a small town. He was probably sought after if he was the only one in the area. He and MS were probably pulling in good money as foster carers ( they do get good money, I know some foster carers) so he would do the jobs he wanted to, when he wanted to. I think we might be making too much of what has been said about where he was supposed to be and when. Nothing would be set in concrete and he would probably do it at his convenience.

I meant in the sense they were caring for children that were not their own. They would still be able to claim entitlements for that.
Getting good money you say , do you have a link for that aswell ?

20 washing machine repair men in Kendall? Thats a lot of washing machine in a little town :laughing:

Google it,not saying they all live in Kendall but that many came up as servicing Kendall.

It doesn't provide a gender for Jones? Does anyone know what gender his victim was?

While police are investigating the group as one line of inquiry, no current group or breakaway group members are persons of interest in William’s case or are suspected of having abused children.

Paul Bickford, who stepped down as GAPA president for “family reasons” last year, is serving a 16-month suspended sentence for indecently assaulting an 11-year-old girl who suffers from Asperger’s syndrome during a drive to the shops to buy her lollies.

Another GAPA member, Anthony Jones, is behind bars and awaiting a September 14 sentencing for indecently assaulting a different 11-year-old child.
Both men — who are close friends — were arrested and charged in the time following the disappearance of William.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...rance-of-toddler/story-e6frg6n6-1227513613906

BS isn't in Kendall, he was in Bonny Hills/Laurieton. He and many others service Kendall.

Im not having a lot of fun :smile: We have had our washing machine 10 years. No probs. If it breaks we will buy a new one.

I just don't see the same justification in machine repairs of newer early obsolescent machines these days when you can get a cheapy for $500.

Whats a $ call out for a washing machine repair man?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...x-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=YbijWquDKMPr8AeGvr2wBw

I'm thinking about William's age and that he's getting to be old enough to know about the campaigns to find him unless he's being kept away from the media and society. I don't know how much publicity there was concerning your disappearance, Bo, but it probably wouldn't have been too difficult to prevent you from being aware of it while you were 2 to 4. It's a bit different for a 6-year-old, who in the normal course would sometimes be separated from his carers and attending school. "Cage" was partly metaphorical.

William went missing at a very young age, so it could be possible that his memories of life before his abduction are almost gone. Wasn't there a movie called something like "I know my name is Steven" where a person was abducted and couldn't remember any of their original life except their name. At Williams age, it could be possible that he doesn't even remember his real name, if the people who took him have given him a new one.

Looking at Bills back shed, my thoughts are he is going to get into ducted aircon which was stated earlier on.

Why he went into pawn broking is beyond me when he is a licenced electrician.

24E3D02100000578-2919401-image-a-17_1421813247221.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3TS4NT6PL

I have always wondered how hard it would be to kidnap a child in the small time window that seemed to be involved in this case. But I will post a link to a video that shows just how quick it can be ... and I think might have been similar to what happened to William (probably with the addition of a hand over his mouth)
I'm also wondering if a 2nd person was present? The first person to actually grab William, while the other sat in a car with engine still running. I'm wondering if a car was left running because a) a running engine is probably quieter than starting up an engine, and b) the speed in being able to leave the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y21n7kegy1A

The other, is Michelle was going to start up a home daycare?

Being a business he was probably going to claim a large proportion of his rent on tax.

Looking at that copper though, the ceiling line must be nearly 5 metres high.

Why would you need a shed 5 metres high? Aircraft hanger? :laughing:

cache.php

Two man job is the essence of speed. 6 seconds I think it can happen in.

I notice many these houses don't have backyard fences. How many child abductions in Port Macquarie past 10 years?

I have always wondered how hard it would be to kidnap a child in the small time window that seemed to be involved in this case. But I will post a link to a video that shows just how quick it can be ... and I think might have been similar to what happened to William (probably with the addition of a hand over his mouth)
I'm also wondering if a 2nd person was present? The first person to actually grab William, while the other sat in a car with engine still running. I'm wondering if a car was left running because a) a running engine is probably quieter than starting up an engine, and b) the speed in being able to leave the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y21n7kegy1A

The other, is Michelle was going to start up a home daycare?

Being a business he was probably going to claim a large proportion of his rent on tax.

Looking at that copper though, the ceiling line must be nearly 5 metres high.

Why would you need a shed 5 metres high? Aircraft hanger? :laughing:

cache.php
I’m so trying to follow what you are saying - who is Michelle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123